Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

Mike Hough wrote: »
    Ah no, feel better soon..... we'll have to keep Perse as our boards-mammy tonight...... we're doomed!

Shut. Your. Cake. Hole. Or I'll stick the wooden spoon up your ass!

:p

Grem, hope you are ok there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mike Hough

:p

Grem, hope you are ok there.

Hang on...there's a chance of you sticking something up my ass? ..I suppose it's about time we swapped roles :P

On a serious note....my respect for Tony Holohan has gone thru the roof after tonight's news... putting the needs of the country before his own personal situation....some man for one man

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Thanks Perse. I knew the second it started that I was processing something. But it's been six months now. I need to get to the nub of this as it's taking over my thoughts completely. I want to be at the point where if I remember this I have a little smile and move on, like I was up to six months ago. 'Something' is eating me up and I need to figure out what it is because I'm stuck .

Jaysus, last night there was fingerings and tonight we've got pegging. It's like The Last Days of Pompei in here! Anyone seen the lubricant?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hang on...there's a chance of you sticking something up my ass? ..I suppose it's about time we swapped roles :P

On a serious note....my respect for Tony Holohan has gone thru the roof after tonight's news... putting the needs of the country before his own personal situation....some man for one man

I just saw his statement, wow. Respect as you say.

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Thanks Perse. I knew the second it started that I was processing something. But it's been six months now. I need to get to the nub of this as it's taking over my thoughts completely. I want to be at the point where if I remember this I have a little smile and move on, like I was up to six months ago. 'Something' is eating me up and I need to figure out what it is because I'm stuck .

The best of luck with it Sardi and sure there's always this place for a welcome escape, or torment, whatever is your poison :D

I just saw his statement, wow. Respect as you say.

I just had a read. We really never know what another person is dealing with. That's as obvious as the nose on our faces but reading Dr Holohan's statement there really brought it home.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,327 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

NPxpVl.gif
    Jaysus, last night there was fingerings and tonight we've got pegging. It's like The Last Days of Pompei in here! Anyone seen the lubricant?

61H7pTT3ALL._SY445_.jpg

Last days of Pompeii? Why not go full Caligula?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh not WD40 water displacement is not what you want :pac:

The voice of bitter experience I presume, Grem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mike Hough

You can't bate a good auld handful of Kerrygold

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting listening to the rain falling while cosy inside with the fire lit , thankful for being introduced to some good music earlier too :)

Grem , hope whatever ails you passes soon .

The voice of bitter experience I presume, Grem.

I never took you for a lubricant snob Grem :D.

Fine, proper lubricant it is:

WyeuiFCg.png
    You can't bate a good auld handful of Kerrygold

Taking the horse to France has just taken on a new meaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Every inch of me is clean, moisturised, shaved and plucked. I'm like a chicken ready to go in the oven here :D

Did someone say pegging? :p

All of that and you forgot to lubricate, Phoenix?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In my OH's mum's house, watching TV. She has the fire on and it's like a sauna in here!

Did a million and one errands today in town, then out to put some nice little Fuscia plants on my parent's grave in Castleknock.

Then over to my OH's mother's house with my OH on the Southside to cut her grass, which I promised her
    few days ago I'd do. Done 2 hours ago.

To say I'm flaked is an understatement...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Time to switch the lights off here , Unsolved Mysteries tonights bed time stories , it'll be like a podcast in reality :)
    Tis funny , go through phases of sleeping great , then back to normal an hour or two here and there during the night .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

My daughter is doing much better today, much better. I'm so relieved and things are looking good, finally.

So had a nice and relaxing 2km swim this evening, then treated myself to a bottle of wine on the way home :)

Oh, a photo of my swim, a few of us have our eye on some swim events coming up (had the first last weekend)

518690.jpg

Not looking good for any triathlon's coming up this year, but 'fail to prepare, prepare to fail' and all that :)

All of that and you forgot to lubricate, Phoenix?

I'm naturally lubricated :D

That's great news about your daughter, Mak.

• Advertisement

Glad to hear that Mak!

Phoenix32 wrote: »

METC_Coussinet.jpg
    I always suspected you were a sintered bronze self-lubricating bushing.

I'm very glad to hear your daughter is doing better Mak :)

There's nothing "bushing" about me right now I'll have you know Kowloon :p

Phoenix32 wrote: »

I've no reason to doubt it....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,517 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Ready ( I hope) for bed. I need to go through emails to find if half the shyt I've bought from ads has even arrived.
    And the hamster is doing a marathon on his wheel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mak, that's fantastic about your girl :)
    How do you manage to capture your swimming photos?

To thine own self be true

Mak, that's fantastic about your girl :)
    How do you manage to capture your swimming photos?

I can't manage an indoors selfie. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,502 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Glitched out, nothing interesting to report anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Hi all - it's been a while! I can't keep up with threads lately. Bedside now and wonderfully sleepy after being on my feet all day.

• Advertisement

Mak I'm delighted for you and your daughter, scary days there.

Thanks for all the care folks. I'm not dying here but I'm rarely ill like that, all that ails me usually has a name.. Feeling okish now. More rest methinks..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement