Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mike Hough

*Peeks in... lubricated bushes ... nods...exits stage left*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, time for more painkillers :( Gonna give the infection a few more days before going to my GP about it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning everyone. Taking an extra long weekend so looking forward to not doing very much after a hectic few weeks in work.

Hope those that aren’t feeling well feel better soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Mak, that's fantastic about your girl :)
    How do you manage to capture your swimming photos?

A group of us swim together and sometimes there's someone taking photos, then they're shared to a WhatsApp group. I've a lot of Judo, running and cycling photos too (my profile pic is me, in blue, fighting in a Judo competition). I don't mind posting the rare enough photo of me swimming but I don't trust people with the others tbh.

I don't really hide behind my username, although I did originally and to a small extent I still do, ie no real name, face etc is posted but I wouldn't be that difficult to find either and if someone wanted to hook up I'm usually up to it.

I've met a few from boards, and one from this thread and intend getting over to Galway to meet another sometime (hopefully soon) but I've more pressing matters at the moment.

So there's the long winded version of my swim photo lol

Other than that nothing new here, didn't sleep particularly well and have been up since silly o'clock but I've nothing on today except a cycle sometime and I've a free weekend so I'm not stressing about a bad nights sleep :)

Second and final coffee of the day.

Have decided that since I'm up approx 5 hours now. .it's totally acceptable to have a dram of Glenfiddich 16yo malt......
    And anyone who says otherwise can go and shíte :D

• Advertisement

Mike Hough wrote: »
    Have decided that since I'm up approx 5 hours now. .it's totally acceptable to have a dram of Glenfiddich 16yo malt......
    And anyone who says otherwise can go and shíte :D

I can not stand Scotch whiskey, too complex for me but if you put a Powers in front of me, well yum yum :)

Enjoy

I can not stand Scotch whiskey, too complex for me but if you put a Powers in front of me, well yum yum :)

Enjoy

Will do ;)

Have to admit...I like good whiskey... Irish... Scotch and Japanese...have to give ourselves some little treats these times...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all, deskside with a Coffee. Have a Good day one and all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

In the car on the way to the......dun dun dun *airport* :o

I hope ye feel better soon TCCL and Grem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

G'morning all.
    Hope nothing is seriously wrong, I keep trying to catch up with the thread.
    Feel better soon, anyone who hasn't been well.

Intense week or two here. I half miss lockdown.

• Advertisement

Someone else took the dog out this morning, so I actually went to bed for few hours after working last night. It's kinda nice ðŸ˜

A lazy day before work again tonight I think. A sofa day perhaps, watching tv

• Registered Users Posts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

A group of us swim together and sometimes there's someone taking photos, then they're shared to a WhatsApp group. I've a lot of Judo, running and cycling photos too (my profile pic is me, in blue, fighting in a Judo competition). I don't mind posting the rare enough photo of me swimming but I don't trust people with the others tbh.

I don't really hide behind my username, although I did originally and to a small extent I still do, ie no real name, face etc is posted but I wouldn't be that difficult to find either and if someone wanted to hook up I'm usually up to it.

I've met a few from boards, and one from this thread and intend getting over to Galway to meet another sometime (hopefully soon) but I've more pressing matters at the moment.

So there's the long winded version of my swim photo lol

Other than that nothing new here, didn't sleep particularly well and have been up since silly o'clock but I've nothing on today except a cycle sometime and I've a free weekend so I'm not stressing about a bad nights sleep :)

Second and final coffee of the day.

I was imagining you there with a go pro selfie stick :)
    Hooking up you say?!
    I didn't realise that carry on went on round here :D

Myself, I have a headache today. Never get them. Weird sensation when not used to them.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,517 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Mike Hough wrote: »
    Hang on...there's a chance of you sticking something up my ass? ..I suppose it's about time we swapped roles :P

On a serious note....my respect for Tony Holohan has gone thru the roof after tonight's news... putting the needs of the country before his own personal situation....some man for one man
    I missed it. What did he say?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

**** this ******* glitch..

*@#£;&%¢

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning again all.

I was imagining you there with a go pro selfie stick :)
    Hooking up you say?!

I didn't realise that carry on went on round here :D.

Ok, meeting up :)

So, I took Richo out to some of the last pieces of natural woodland left around my way, and yes that's a track from a digger in the photo because unbelievably a development has been given approval and the tree's are coming down.

518751.jpg

He loves the outdoors and comes with me as often as possible, it'll be the beach later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Waiting at a train station. Got here nearly an hour ago and next train is over an hour away. 3 hour train journey then. I'm tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Time for more coffee here, clock is not going fast enough this afternoon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Waiting at a train station. Got here nearly an hour ago and next train is over an hour away. 3 hour train journey then. I'm tired.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Time for more coffee here, clock is not going fast enough this afternoon.

Oof, miserable sounding, hope time flies a bit more for ye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,502 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Glitched out again. :rolleyes:

Hope you all have your Euromillions tickets, 130 mill tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Leggy , had to go yo your profile to see what your post was , not stalking you , glitched out here too :pac:

At home , but heading out now to do the Euromillions !

Hmm, might also do euromillions before work :)

My workwifey is still out on covid payment... business is rough these last 6 weeks...and I know it's affecting her ..she's had a shout or 2 at me..and I understand...it's shít...nobody likes being stuck at home and wondering if their job is gone ....
    She text me there....says she wants to meet me tomorrow..I asked did she want to ring...no....
    Sinking feeling....asked if it was health related....she said talk tomorrow....I then asked would I call to her this evening...she said yes.....my heart is sinking, no matter how she's feels about me, I absolutely adore her and I'm bricking it now....
    Sorry... I'm just venting, needed to moan

Mike, no better place, i get terrified at that 'can i have a word' type thing too

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Stupid glitch .

Soon Mam I'll start a new thread later.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Leggy , had to go yo your profile to see what your post was , not stalking you , glitched out here too :pac:

I do that all the time when I'm glitched out of threads. It never even occured to me someone might look and think I'm a stalker. Other times the page is slow loading and I try to click on reply or thank and the page suddenly finishes loading and moves and I end up clicking a posters name instead.

And sure sometimes I'm stalking!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside playing Judgement.
    Soon Mam I'll start a new thread later.

Oh will you now gremmy :p?

Can we have a word please gremmy?

:pac:
    I do that all the time when I'm glitched out of threads. It never even occured to me someone might look and think I'm a stalker. Other times the page is slow loading and I try to click on reply or thank and the page suddenly finishes loading and moves and I end up clicking a posters name instead.

And sure sometimes I'm stalking!

Hmmm...I have noticed strange shadows outside in the garden the last couple of night.

• Advertisement

Hmmm...I have noticed strange shadows outside in the garden the last couple of night.

That'll be the stray cats you're feeding.

*Whistles innocently!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement