Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

If you have 12 hours a day to be spending on boards banging on about one single topic in this case Sinn Fein

You’re either
    A a doleite Waster
    B a Fine Gael spin bot
    C someone with genuinely no life

Can we get a poll up on that? Think we’d all like to see those results.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,184 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    I asked this before but how do they take these poll? If everyone is on lock down then along the street wouldn’t work

So what is the catchment area? Age groups etc?

They just seems like a load of bulls**t as they yo yo up and down and then start to look decent only at election time

PS a poll does not change the election vote, you do understand that?

Jesus, the internet is your friend here, really. RedC have all the info you need on their site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Jesus, the internet is your friend here, really. RedC have all the info you need on their site.

The post didn’t mention it was RedC?

The last one on here was Irish times or some bulls**t like that

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

J_1980 wrote: »
    Everyone who wants to raise the dole by 25% in times of full employment and labor shortages is hard left.
    Luckily for this virus, the hard left is over. The post-virus economy will be a fierce global competition for brain&talent&resources :) good for workers, bad for spongers :):):)

Perhaps elsewhere but not in this country

Our exclusively left wing media prevents any Conservative shift from taking place

The post didn’t mention it was RedC?

The last one on here was Irish times or some bulls**t like that

Why would the IT one (usually conducted by IPSOS/MORI) be 'bull****' and the RedC one not?

Take them all with a pinch of salt is wise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,076 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

J_1980 wrote: »
    Look as money supply as national accounts instead of individuals.
    In a world with 100 gold coins, if Dennis Obrien owns 20, and the middle class 80 and DOB can just move to Cyprus where do you take the money to pay welfare from?
    Now if the middle class can buy a house on credit for 5 coins, you have 105 coins in the system (money creation via credit) which will ultimately filter into government purse via taxation.
    Now the government can spend 5 without taking any from the 80 the middle class has.

This is a very simplified example but maybe you get the point of it..

but this is not our reality, our monetary systems do not work like this, they are in fact highly complex debt based systems, largely based on credit creation from financial institutions. theres effectively no limit on the money supply, central banks are creating astonishing amounts of the stuff at the moment in the form of qe, i.e. bond creation, the other most common method of money creation. central banks simply cannot run out of money, this has been confirmed by major central bank experts such as alan greenspan and mario draghi. if we need more money, we simply use these mechanisms to do so. if we did not have these methods of money creation, expanding the money supply, our economies would simply collapse, as they would not be able to expand. the only inflation that has truly been created by these methods is asset price inflation, which has been both positive and negative. we all know central banks have been engaging in qe since the previous crash, and theres been little or no real world inflation. your view on monetary systems is meaningless, it is not our reality. the gold standard is gone, long dead, it was killed off so we could expand our economies, it worked, but it created a whole new set of problems, very complex ones, as we have created a highly complex system in its place.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

Runaways wrote: »
    If you have 12 hours a day to be spending on boards banging on about one single topic in this case Sinn Fein

You’re either
    A a doleite Waster
    B a Fine Gael spin bot

You were asked to provide the statement made by Shefwedfan that supported your claim

Go get it .

As for the last laughable bit, funny, because it’s then,ikes of you who does be running back and forth desperately trying to defend the un defendable but without actually ever backing up your claims

For a chap who has over 600 posts since February 2020 , least we know how you spend your 12 hours pre and post Covid 19 . Perhaps practice what you preach, eh ?

You were asked to provide the statement made by Shefwedfan that supported your claim

Go get it .

As for the last laughable bit, funny, because it’s then,ikes of you who does be running back and forth desperately trying to defend the un defendable but without actually ever backing up your claims

For a chap who has over 600 posts since February 2020 , least we know how you spend your 12 hours pre and post Covid 19 . Perhaps practice what you preach, eh ?

Like clockwork.

Randy Archer

All rattling on about SF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

You’re either
    A a doleite Waster
    B a Fine Gael spin bot

And if you spent the same amount of time on boards.ie defending SF, you are what exactly?

A well balanced individual?

Like clockwork.

Randy Archer

All rattling on about SF

Runaways

All defending SF or rattling on about FG. Like clockwork.

• Advertisement

Runaways

All defending SF or rattling on about FG. Like clockwork.

I’m making thousand off it. Just cos you’re stuck in YFG and doing it unpaid for a photo op with Leo :)

I’m making thousand off it. Just cos you’re stuck in YFG and doing it unpaid for a photo op with Leo :)

Can you stick to English please? I haven’t a clue what your post means.

Can you stick to English please? I haven’t a clue what your post means.

Can’t imagine why

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

Like clockwork.

Randy Archer

All rattling on about SF

And ? Doesn’t have the same effect, does it ? Over 19 posts a day for you.

Have a look at the most trending threads on boards at this moment . Shock horror ,SF related . . Hey hey, figures aren’t really Shinner’s forte, is it ? It’s rather hard to resist watching a Shinners dig so many holes for themselves

Now ,stop wasting our time , we are all waiting with Anticipation for you to back up your Earlier claim regarding what you said to Shefwedfan

Can’t imagine why

Because you seem to have difficult forming proper sentences that make sense?

How are they paying you? Printer cartridges?

Go get it .

I wouldn't bother....its not the first and wont be the last time he/she get caught out and then ignores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

57 pages but the truth is finally out.

And ? Doesn’t have the same effect, does it ? Over 19 posts a day for you.

Have a look at the most trending threads on boards at this moment . Shock horror ,SF related . . Hey hey, figurines aren’t really Shinner’s forte, is it ?

Now ,stop wasting our time , we are all waiting with Anticipation for you to back up your claim regarding what you said to Shefwedfan

Same lad made a big deal about FF and FG wanting a ‘strong and stable’ coalition. But skulked off when his beloved Mary Lou was quoted saying the same thing.

Runaways just living up to his name.

I doubt that, if you did work for SF I woukd hope they at least hired someone who had some understand of the english language and the ability to read.....

Something you have clearly shown you are incapable of

• Advertisement

I think it’s time for a rereg Runaways.....how many accounts are you on now?

Wonderful work there lads :)

I doubt that, if you did work for SF I woukd hope they at least hired someone who had some understand of the english language and the ability to read.....

Something you have clearly shown you are incapable of
    Shefwedfan wrote:
    I woukd hope they at least hired someone who had some understand of the english language

:):):) I was gonna fix that for you but decided to let it stand in it's delicious irony.

:):):) I was gonna fix that for you but decided to let it stand in it's delicious irony.

Ssshhh

Never interrupt your opponent when he’s making a tit of himself

It would be irony if the person who the post was about had actually spotted the errors!!

It would be irony if the person who the post was about had actually spotted the errors!!

Oh I had.
    Im prone to the odd typo and wouldn’t be the type to sink to abusing someone over it.

But the three of you had such a good run I was just leaving it for the mods to go through your little gangbang run of abuse first.

No pet. It is 'ironic' that a person getting on their high horse about somebody else's understanding of English, seems to be having a few problems themselves.

No pet. It is 'ironic' that a person getting on their high horse about somebody else's understanding of English, seems to be having a few problems themselves.

Do you go around boards helping out the needy? A modern day Robin Hood?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

I thought the thread might be a comment on how the media have reverted to only reporting the comments and musings of FF/FG.
    I see MLMD is active on social media. I mean is there any politician doesn't want to be in the media, (with Flanagan, Murphy and Harris being the exception to the rule during the election run up)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭dh1985

You’re either
    A a doleite Waster
    B a Fine Gael spin bot

Your not a fine gael bot so which of the other two categories do you fall in.
    Or maybe your an A and C combo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement