Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options
1327328329330331333»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Noting made up .
    Thought the Northern Ireland Ra pension was the taxi and taxi licenses they all got handed out.

so that waffle is fact now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

That's 3, involved in incidents that had nothing to do with the conflict/war.

Methinks this is going to be another...name more than two or three spies that we know about, and more than two or three involved in sexual abuse dead end.

You still going on about this as if it didn’t exist Francie?

Sure there is a quota of child rapists in the Adams family alone.

If you want 3 spies how about Gerry’s head of counter intelligence, Gerry’s right hand man in Stormont and Gerry’s driver.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users Posts: 66,877 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    You still going on about this as if it didn’t exist Francie?

Sure there is a quota of child rapists in the Adams family alone.

If you want 3 spies how about Gerry’s head of counter intelligence, Gerry’s right hand man in Stormont and Gerry’s driver.

You forgot Gerry himself and McGuinness :eek::eek:

You forgot Gerry himself and McGuinness :eek::eek:

Deflect, deflect, deflect!!!

'All the IRA were psychopaths'
    The IRA were riddled with informers and spies'
    SF and the IRA infested with sex abusers and pedophiles'

Have we got over 5 in any category yet?

Mythmaking and sensationalist comments are just that SS.

• Advertisement

i thought he was just contributing to the little fantasy world you have going - you know - the one where the brits fight themselves

Have we got over 5 in any category yet?

Mythmaking and sensationalist comments are just that SS.

No, no, no Francie.

It’s you who is saying people can only name 2 or 3 sex abusers or informers in the republican movement.

I think that’s both deflection and, to use a favourite term of yours, a well worn trope.

No, no, no Francie.

It’s you who is saying people can only name 2 or 3 sex abusers or informers in the republican movement.

I think that’s both deflection and, to use a favourite term of yours, a well worn trope.

If you say,

naming a few is not evidence that you are correct in the mythmaking above. You are being a sensationalist for political effect.
    It's pretty basic stuff.

If you say,

naming a few is not evidence that you are correct in the mythmaking above. You are being a sensationalist for political effect.
    It's pretty basic stuff.

Basic stuff indeed Francie.

You said only 2 or 3 republican sex abusers Or informers could be named, therefore it is all a “myth”.

Here’s 6 of each

Denis Donaldson
    Freddie Scappaticci
    Brendan “Ruby” Davison, (he is both an informer and sex abuser)
    Raymond Gilmour
    Martin Mc Gartland
    Eamon Collins
    Roy Mc Shane

Gerry Adams Snr
    Liam Adams
    Seamus Marley
    Martin Morris
    Brendan “Ruby” Davison
    Eamon Cooke

Basic stuff indeed Francie.

You said only 2 or 3 republican sex abusers Or informers could be named, therefore it is all a “myth”.

Here’s 6 of each

Denis Donaldson
    Freddie Scappaticci
    Brendan “Ruby” Davison, (he is both an informer and sex abuser)
    Raymond Gilmour
    Martin Mc Gartland
    Eamon Collins
    Roy Mc Shane

Gerry Adams Snr
    Liam Adams
    Seamus Marley
    Martin Morris
    Brendan “Ruby” Davison
    Eamon Cooke

No...SafeSurfer...nobody noticed your little shift of the goalposts there...nobody at all. :):)

We are talking about 'republicans' now not those who are in SF or the IRA.

'Riddled & Infested' Six? Really?

Give up SS, and try losing the sensationalist angle, you will eb taken more seriously.

*p.s. I see your court has found an alleged abuser guilty there...well done on that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Superfoods

I can see why Sinn Fein told supporter to shut up on social media. A quick read of the c**p been posted here and it would turn any decent person from ever voting for Sinn Fein.

Superfoods wrote: »
    I can see why Sinn Fein told supporter to shut up on social media. A quick read of the c**p been posted here and it would turn any decent person from ever voting for Sinn Fein.

Your hatred of them is self evident so Im not too sure how you can put yourself in the shoes of someone who might consider voting for them

No...SafeSurfer...nobody noticed your little shift of the goalposts there...nobody at all. :):)

We are talking about 'republicans' now not those who are in SF or the IRA.

'Riddled & Infested' Six? Really?

Give up SS, and try losing the sensationalist angle, you will eb taken more seriously.

*p.s. I see your court has found an alleged abuser guilty there...well done on that.

Defending paedophiles should come easily to you Francie, given your past form.

You are some man to talk about “changing goalposts”.

You ask for 5 names and when given your response is “only six”.

Hilarious as ever Francie.

If you think any of the pedos on the list are hard done by you can include the 6 names Ferry have to the Gardaí.

Curious as to who on the list was not in IRA or Sinn Fein.

Defending paedophiles should come easily to you Francie, given your past form.

You are some man to talk about “changing goalposts”.

You ask for 5 names and when given your response is “only six”.

Hilarious as ever Francie.

If you think any of the pedos on the list are hard done by you can include the 6 names Ferry have to the Gardaí.

Curious as to who on the list was not in IRA or Sinn Fein.

6...Safesurfer...one of them not even given a chance to defend himself.

You are legend if you can turn that into 'Infested or riddled'...not to mention the 'All of them' sensationalism.

Try approaching the topic reasonably. the SHinners had as much and as many issues with these things as other organizations their size had and handled them as badly as other organisations too.

That is a reasonable fact based assessment. Won't cut much ice in the offices of the Daily Mail...but there you go.

maccored wrote: »
    Your hatred of them is self evident so Im not too sure how you can put yourself in the shoes of someone who might consider voting for them

Who hates them? All I see is a group of unemployed posting all day on internet, an image Sinn Fein are trying to get away from

Who hates them? All I see is a group of unemployed posting all day on internet, an image Sinn Fein are trying to get away from

if all you are seeing are unemployed people then I'd go to the opticians. Who are these unemployed people and how can you tell anyway? Everyone who posts on boards in the daytime are unemployed now?

if all you are seeing are unemployed people then I'd go to the opticians. Who are these unemployed people and how can you tell anyway? Everyone who posts on boards in the daytime are unemployed now?

You saying Sinn Fein also need to go to opticians? they are the ones that sent out the release.....

Did I say everyone on boards is unemployed? I think you need to take your own advice and go to the opiticans

You saying Sinn Fein also need to go to opticians? they are the ones that sent out the release.....

Did I say everyone on boards is unemployed? I think you need to take your own advice and go to the opiticans

I have no idea what you are on about. i had said it didnt really matter what you think of SF as you hate them anyway and wouldnt vote for them ('A quick read of the c**p been posted here and it would turn any decent person from ever voting for Sinn Fein' was the line) Then you reply with all you see is unemployed people posting on the internet all day.

I have no idea what you are on about. i had said it didnt really matter what you think of SF as you hate them anyway and wouldnt vote for them ('A quick read of the c**p been posted here and it would turn any decent person from ever voting for Sinn Fein' was the line) Then you reply with all you see is unemployed people posting on the internet all day.

I don't hate Sinn Fein. When did I say that? you seem to struggle with comprehension of English language. To be honest not a surprise

I don't hate Sinn Fein. When did I say that?

aye - have you been reading your replies about them? You certainly dont come across as a fan of theirs.
    you seem to struggle with comprehension of English language. To be honest not a surprise

awww .... trying to bully? and it didnt work ... awww poor you.

• Advertisement

6...Safesurfer...one of them not even given a chance to defend himself.

You are legend if you can turn that into 'Infested or riddled'...not to mention the 'All of them' sensationalism.

Try approaching the topic reasonably. the SHinners had as much and as many issues with these things as other organizations their size had and handled them as badly as other organisations too.

That is a reasonable fact based assessment. Won't cut much ice in the offices of the Daily Mail...but there you go.

Do you think Sir Jimmy Saville was a decent man too or is it only republican paedos you defend?

Such hypocrisy on top of deflection.

Do you think Sir Jimmy Saville was a decent man too or is it only republican paedos you defend?

Such hypocrisy on top of deflection.

I never defended a paedo in my life SS.
    Is this what you have sunk to now, rather than take a simple point. Stop the sensationalist dog whistling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

so that waffle is fact now?

So no old boys club in Newry , given grant’s for taxis and licenses by the British Government to give them employment as they would struggle as they are are former provos .

I never defended a paedo in my life SS.
    Is this what you have sunk to now, rather than take a simple point. Stop the sensationalist dog whistling.

What’s the difference between the two “alleged” paedos?

You defend one because he is a republican but accept the guy of the other because he is not.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Time to give the hamsters a break

If you could all make your way in an orderly fashion to the brand new thread

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058107965

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement