Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you were in Templebar last night..

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Bet there wasnt an irish person in that pub, now 100+ potentially infected going to board planes to the uk and the states incubating covid 19 for the sake of a 7 euro pint

Is it not €8 and even more.....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Is it not €8 and even more.....

How do people fall for that scammery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Otherwise you could be stuck out in Dubai for weeks or even months and foreigners wont be getting preference for medical treatment should it be needed.

Dubai is a different sort of place if you are a foreigner, You are usually a young (25-45) healthy, and educated worker if you are Irish in your own accomodation. They wont give a damn about the Turkish and Filippino workers there when it takes off there in big numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

Beasty has closed every thread I click on :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MOR316

Just realised, I posted in this thread and I wasn't even in Temple Bar that night. 60 miles away from it, give or take

Must have had a drink

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Computer Science Student

Wish I went now.

Advertisement