Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you were in Templebar last night..

Options
  • 15-03-2020 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

You’re an absolute flute!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,861 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Cunt. I believe that was the word you were looking for. Same as those Cheltenham folk. Cunts the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭Tork

A lot of them sounded like they were English so they're unlikely to be reading boards. Probably too hungover still, anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

I saw someone sneer about there being two deaths in a country of five million (actually it's 4.8 million but what's 200,000) "yet it's a crisis" - of course punctuated with the "only in Ireland" inanity (because stuff that happens in Ireland never happens anywhere else).

Missing the two points that it's very early days, and the reason for it being low may be BECAUSE of the extreme measures.

As long as there are non big picture thinking idiots like that, our risk is upped.

Percentage wise, Italy is now faring worse than China, where the damn thing originated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

This time will go down in history, and part of that history will be the recklessly selfish people who were prepared to endanger the lives of the elderly and vulnerable in pursuit of their own pleasure.

I wonder how many of these irresponsible and self absorbed young people have been out protesting against the way the future of their generation is being put at risk becausr of global warming and asking older people to change their behaviour.

Maybe start practising what they're preaching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Same cants will be saying hopefully not to far in the future "what was all the fuss about why did they close everything" when in fact it will be these measures taken no matter how severe they may seem that hopefully will give these cants the chance to say what was all the fuss about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Cunt. I believe that was the word you were looking for. Same as those Cheltenham folk. Cunts the lot of them.

Ah yes, the Horsey set.

I doubt there was too many Irish in temple bar last night.....
    Usually isnt

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

China can't be trusted, anyone thinks they have it under control is the one that's nuts.....

They are extremely good at keeping things quiet and secret.

Look at the healthy doctor that was also young that warned against the strain and next thing he is dead.

People are been kept quiet and also the way they test and put numbers down for deaths Carey significantly.

bubblypop wrote: »
    Usually isnt

Not at the extortionate pricing of them kips....

Ah yes, the Horsey set.

More like event junkie set.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Computer Science Student

So just to be clear, if you were in Temple bar Friday night there was no problem, but Saturday night it was a monstrous act?

Usually isnt

There were plenty of Irish people in bars and clubs and holding covid 19 parties.

Many of whom have now put vulnerable people at very very serious risk. If you're one of them, words can't describe what you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Sure add the 20k Irish in Spain at the moment to the list, the neck of them going on holidays while this was going on

There were plenty of Irish people in bars and clubs and holding covid 19 parties.

Many of whom have now put vulnerable people at very very serious risk. If you're one of them, words can't describe what you are.

I presume this isn't directed to me?

If you were out clubbing and pubbing last night it's directed at you. If you weren't it isn't

ETA. No I wasn't addressing it to you. I didn't assume you were out and about last night. It was a general statement.

If you were out clubbing and pubbing last night it's directed at you. If you weren't it isn't

I'm never in temple bar
    Keep your accusations to yourself!

I'm never in temple bar
    Keep your accusations to yourself!

See my edit.

It's actually a pity that temple bar wasn't used for what was intended.... More corruption and all that carry on as it was to be a bus hub for better transport.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Too bad this doesn’t target stupid selfish people :(

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

I love this type of comment....

Indignation from someone with an assumed name on an anonymous group chat about a random event chosen as a topic to trigger outrage. ....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Jimmy Conway

Never mind last night, any night, place is an over priced over rated kip. But if you were out last night you are a cu next Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Driving a coach from the airport into city centre.
    The amount of hen/stag/general going on the lash groups arriving in even today was madness.
    I am actually gonna blame Boris and his govt as they have played down the seriousness of what is going on and people are carrying on as normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

koutoubia wrote: »
    Driving a coach from the airport into city centre.
    The amount of hen/stag/general going on the lash groups arriving in even today was madness.
    I am actually gonna blame Boris and his govt as they have played down the seriousness of what is going on and people are carrying on as normal.

Sorry Kout but an 06 Avensis can't be considered a coach......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭hurikane

The worst thing about the pub and Cheltenham w@nkers is they will be sick at the start of this and get excellent care in the hospitals . When the people who were trying to control this by isolating and only going out when essential go to hospital, the hospitals will be full.

These selfish pigs will have cost people their lives when this is all over, either by infecting them or by clogging the hospitals.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I think you''re all being a bit OTT.

I've noticed on boards that it's a highly popular activity to knock people in order to take the moral high ground for the sake of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭hurikane

AllForIt wrote: »
    I think you''re all being a bit OTT.

I've noticed on boards that it's a highly popular activity to knock people in order to take the moral high ground for the sake of it.

You’ve heard about the pandemic yeah?

I've noticed on Boards a cohort who love to dismiss justifiable criticism as "taking the moral high ground".

This is hardly a ****ing example of doing so for the sake of it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

hurikane wrote: »
    The worst thing about the pub and Cheltenham w@nkers is they will be sick at the start of this and get excellent care in the hospitals . When the people who were trying to control this by isolating and only going out when essential go to hospital, the hospitals will be full.

These selfish pigs will have cost people their lives when this is all over, either by infecting them or by clogging the hospitals.

The virus? Strikes me as the virtues

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Jonybgud wrote: »
    Sorry Kout but an 06 Avensis can't be considered a coach......:rolleyes:

Got me mixed up with someone else.
    Either that or the joke has gone waaaay over my head!

• Advertisement

Bobblehats wrote: »
    The virus? Strikes me as the virtues
    Internet buzzwords might seem clever but you're not exempt from this. 368 people died in italy in the last 24 hours.

To prevent the likes of the above, people have to avoid going out unless necessary.

Advertisement