Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken Fillet Rolls ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,857 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

It barely qualifies as meat.

Neither does communion but they seem to take this flesh thing seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I don’t blame them for putting up prices a bit. They’ve realised that there’s a dedicated following. Might as well exploit it.
    Cut in half is an absolute must, preferably with one half slightly smaller which you eat first and then know you have more than half left yet as you took into the second half. On the rare occasion you forget to ask and they don’t half it you then have to tear it in half to eat it and it’s just not the same.

As an aside I hope no one is partaking today, tuna rolls are a must today.

Why would it matter to you if somebody else ate meat yesterday?
    hynesie08 wrote: »
    Had a gorgeous steak sandwich for lunch, why is eating one kind of animal OK today but not another???

It angers the sky being.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,624 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

There’s some places charging for taco sauce as a topping.

Jaysis thats some greedy sh1te, I wouldnt pay it. All taco sauce is is watered down ketchup with a few spices like cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper. Next they'll be trying to charge for butter and mayonaisse :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,016 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Yep, I wouldn’t darken the doorstep of anywhere looking to charge for sauce, that’s just fûcking crazy scabby and some, but hey, it’s Ireland in 2020 so hardly surprising let’s be honest.

Strumms wrote: »
    Yep, I wouldn’t darken the doorstep of anywhere looking to charge for sauce, that’s just fûcking crazy scabby and some, but hey, it’s Ireland in 2020 so hardly surprising let’s be honest.

What’s notable about 2020 Ireland in this regard? Gouging has long and ignoble tradition throughout humanity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,286 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

dubstarr wrote: »
    Pineapple,you genius i never thought of that.Im getting one Thursday.:D

Well did you try it out

Slava Ukrainii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I'm not so sure about pineapple in a chicken roll and not keen on it in pizza but I've had it in chicken burgers before and it was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Well did you try it out

Nope something came up.But come tomorrow,hell or high water im getting it.:D

Nope something came up.But come tomorrow,hell or high water im getting it.:D

Do not leave them put too much on about 7-8pircrs on the roll

Slava Ukrainii

What’s notable about 2020 Ireland in this regard? Gouging has long and ignoble tradition throughout humanity.

It has, I’d consider myself reasonably well traveled though and having lived in Ireland the most of my adult life, the tradition of ‘gouging’ has reached a kind of grim apex in this country, it’s not as rife everywhere else...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭A1404

Why would it matter to you if somebody else ate meat yesterday?

Because it’s wrong to do so, eating meat on Ash Wednesday or agreeing with someone doing it is pretty low.

Because it’s wrong to do so, eating meat on Ash Wednesday or agreeing with someone watching it is pretty low.

Okay, what happens to somebody who eats meat on Ash Wednesday? And especially why would it be wrong for somebody who isn’t Catholic to do so?

“Agreeing with somebody watching it” - what does that even mean?

Okay, what happens to somebody who eats meat on Ash Wednesday? And especially why would it be wrong for somebody who isn’t Catholic to do so?

Well if you aren’t catholic you are fecked anyway so I suppose you are just digging a deeper hole.

It was a typo, I’ve corrected it.

He's just trying to save your soul.

Well if you aren’t catholic you are fecked anyway so I suppose you are just digging a deeper hole.

You do live in your own little world, don’t you? Anyone who commented on my eating meat on Ash Wednesday would be gently mocked (and they’d have no right to be annoyed what with their riding of the sanctimony pony). AND I don’t believe in heaven and hell. Happy days. Getting to eat lovely meat AND infuriating à la carte Catholics.

• Administrators Posts: 53,562 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Because it’s wrong to do so, eating meat on Ash Wednesday or agreeing with someone doing it is pretty low.

You really are the most stereotypical culchie I have ever heard of in my life. :pac:

awec wrote: »
    You really are the most stereotypical culchie I have ever heard of in my life. :pac:

I know. And like, I’m a culchie myself, from deep in the west of Ireland sticks. There were busybodies like him back in school, admonishing people for eating meat. The state of them. Nobody took them seriously, natch.

Says who?God.
    As far as im aware he gave us free will.And my free will is to eat meat on Ash Wednesday.

Says who?God.
    As far as im aware he gave us free will.And my free will is to eat meat on Ash Wednesday.

Sure we will see how that works out for you....and the poster above you...

• Advertisement

You eat chicken fillet rolls 3 or 4 times a week.As well as Subway on a Friday.I would be worried for yourself and no one else.

Also what did you give up for Lent?

We’ll all decompose and that’ll be it. So we should enjoy ourselves while we are sentient. And part of that enjoyment is irking meddlers, truly one of life’s joys.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,705 ✭✭✭buried

Came into thread to see what new realms of chicken fillet roll possibilities may be had to have, some new combination of cheese filled condiment or fried chili garlic sauce within its baguette roll makeup, maybe?

See its a argument about religion instead..............

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

buried wrote: »
    Came into thread to see what new realms of chicken fillet roll possibilities may be had to have, some new combination of cheese filled condiment or fried chili garlic sauce within its baguette roll makeup, maybe?

Try pineapple in a chicken fillet roll

Slava Ukrainii

Try pineapple in a chicken fillet roll

You are not giving up lol

Well yes, the schoolmarmish “I hope nobody ate meat yesterday” post was indeed ridiculous. I couldn’t not highlight the ridiculousness.

Chicken fillet, Southwest sauce, edam and lettuce, sublime.

This thread is like an overstuffed chicken roll. It has everything you could possibly want, but all together it's a complete mess.

:D I could hear so many of their little brains pop the minute I read this.

• Advertisement

I get the odd hankering for one. I sometimes miss how convenient it is to have delis like that in so many shops when you need a quick snack.

Advertisement