Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Ipso wrote: »
    You’re both wrong. I heard it was created by George Soros.

He's a banker, not a biochemist. Maybe he's making a killing on the markets at the moment but I doubt if he created it in a lab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Not Mr.Gates as such (Microsoft instead, not sure even if Bill still works for them)
    but a quick bit of the aul Google and all paths (combining technology, vaccines and healthcare)
    lead to something called: id2020.

https://id2020.org/alliance - MicroSoft are the main founding partners (along with others).

It appears to promote something about 'holistic biometric digital ID'.
    - It says current methods of digital biometrics aren't good enough, that only they have the soloution.

https://id2020.org/digital-identity

That their new ID system "lives with you from birth to death" (persistant)
    - How would this be acheived? By miniture chip implant, perhaps at the same time as the 1st vaccine injection?

That 1.1bn people currently live without digital ID.
    - Only they have 'good' digital ID soloution to this issue.

Towards the bottom of the page we have:
    A unique convergence of trends provides an unprecedented opportunity to make a coordinated, concerted push to provide digital ID to everyone (says aim is for 2030)
    New technologies, including blockchain, when used in conjunction with long-proven technologies, such as biometrics, now make it possible for all people to have access to a safe, verifiable, and 'persistent' form of identity.

It doesn't specify how this unique new user-centric digital ID will be created, but that all (current) methods of biometrics are flawed.
    - The repeated use of 'persistant' biometrics from birth to death, might well allude to biometric impant, no?

There are snippets also from the googlebot that some projects use this also
    https://id2020.org/projects (iRespond and Everest)
    Chip implants at point of vaccine, for establishing this biometric digital ID, and to prove a vaccine has been taken (when scanned).

https://www.irespond.org/ (biometrics specifically for healthcare work)
    https://everest.org/ (using biometrics {device/network free} for cash and medical records, and even to sign contracts without devices)
    Everest is the world’s only device-free globally accessible, digital transaction protocol with built-in identity.

All sounds like something from the waaay far distant future!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Not Mr.Gates as such (Microsoft instead, not sure even if Bill still works for them)
    but a quick bit of the aul Google and all paths (combining technology, vaccines and healthcare)
    lead to something called: id2020.

https://id2020.org/alliance - MicroSoft are the main founding partners (along with others).

It appears to promote something about 'holistic biometric digital ID'.
    - It says current methods of digital biometrics aren't good enough, that only they have the soloution.

https://id2020.org/digital-identity

That their new ID system "lives with you from birth to death" (persistant)
    - How would this be acheived? By miniture chip implant, perhaps at the same time as the 1st vaccine injection?

That 1.1bn people currently live without digital ID.
    - Only they have 'good' digital ID soloution to this issue.

Towards the bottom of the page we have:

It doesn't specify how this unique new user-centric digital ID will be created, but that all (current) methods of biometrics are flawed.
    - The repeated use of 'persistant' biometrics from birth to death, might well allude to biometric impant, no?

There are snippets also from the googlebot that some projects use this also
    https://id2020.org/projects (iRespond and Everest)
    Chip implants at point of vaccine, for establishing this biometric digital ID, and to prove a vaccine has been taken (when scanned).

https://www.irespond.org/ (biometrics specifically for healthcare work)
    https://everest.org/ (using biometrics {device/network free} for cash and medical records, and even to sign contracts without devices)

All sounds like something from the waaay far distant future!

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Emme wrote: »
    He's a banker, not a biochemist. Maybe he's making a killing on the markets at the moment but I doubt if he created it in a lab.

The conspiracy theorists don't literally mean he donned a lab coat, they suggest he commissioned it for X or Y nefarious reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    lol

This is a theory or?
    It's been claimed here before that vaccines are a part of a conspiracy to implant chips into people for various nefarious purposes.
    I believe people were claiming that that would definitely happen when bird flu decimated the world's population.
    And again with swine flu.

Seems like the same conspiracy theories are being recycled again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Tired Gardener

Seem to have forgot (to likely downplay) the Spanish Flu, err....

There were 3 different waves of illness during the pandemic, starting in March 1918 and subsiding by summer of 1919. The pandemic peaked in the U.S. during the second wave, in the fall of 1918. This highly fatal second wave was responsible for most of the U.S. deaths attributed to the pandemic.

What are you on about?

Randomly talking about The Spanish flu being downplayed?

The Spanish Flu is completely different, it occured during a major world conflict, one where a lot of the world's countries retracted the freedom of press due to the war. This secrecy allowed it to go unreported. Spain, being neutral, broke the news, hence we get the name Spanish Flu.

It also happened at a time when global transport was relatively slow, medical knowledge was limited.

It is entirely different, no one has forgot about the Spanish Flu, because it killed such a large number.

Covid-19 isn't being downplayed, it is being taken seriously. However that doesn't mean jumping to odd conclusions and talking as if it is going to wipeout the Human population. Yes, it will continue to spread, yes people will more than likely die because of it. However the mortality rate still remains low. 1-2% in China, and 0.7% outside of China. Also the deaths are mainly those who are elderly, and/or have underlying medical issues.

That isn't anything to get your knickers in a twist over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

the mortality rate still remains low. 1-2% in China, and 0.7% outside of China. Also the deaths are mainly those who are elderly, and/or have underlying medical issues.

The mortality rate remains at 6% for a 3rd day in a row, it may decrease a little further but not too much at this point, the fatality rate trend line has almost plateaued at this point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Titclamp

What are you on about?

Randomly talking about The Spanish flu being downplayed?

The Spanish Flu is completely different, it occured during a major world conflict, one where a lot of the world's countries retracted the freedom of press due to the war. This secrecy allowed it to go unreported. Spain, being neutral, broke the news, hence we get the name Spanish Flu.

It also happened at a time when global transport was relatively slow, medical knowledge was limited.

It is entirely different, no one has forgot about the Spanish Flu, because it killed such a large number.

Covid-19 isn't being downplayed, it is being taken seriously. However that doesn't mean jumping to odd conclusions and talking as if it is going to wipeout the Human population. Yes, it will continue to spread, yes people will more than likely die because of it. However the mortality rate still remains low. 1-2% in China, and 0.7% outside of China. Also the deaths are mainly those who are elderly, and/or have underlying medical issues.

Ah it is being minimised. On RTE its got the double speak going on.

WHO says this is progressively getting worse and higher

And straight after the other news anchor says

Corona virus chances in Ireland are very low.

What message is that? One of cognitive dissonance.

Titclamp wrote: »

Easy to see what they mean there. One is focused on the global scale, the other is focused on a small country with a tiny population that has a low density.

So, yes the virus is going to continue to spread, and the number of cases will increase.

Ireland will have a low number of cases, due not only to the above, but also because of preventative measures put in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Titclamp wrote: »

One is refering to the situation as a whole. The other regards the situation in Ireland.
    What's contradictory about that?
    :confused:

What is contradictory is claiming it's being minimised, then pointing to the highest possible source on the matter saying it's going to get worse...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Every country in Europe took preventive measures, Italy was the first country to ban flights from China. Did it help? No
    Now France, Germany and Spain are starting to go epidemic. Ireland will definitely get an epidemic spread same as anywhere else in Europe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

If rte were saying it was going to be terrible, then it would be proof that “they” are using fear to keep people under control.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Shuhada Davitt

As a business person, profit (or success) could certainly be overbearing factor.

The only other possibility outside of profit, goodwill, higher calling, ego and so on and on, might be the combination of his vast technical (software/hardware) expertise and resources with mass vaccine programmes.

Not sure how this would work, or if its even possible (to combine the two). E.g. Could some miniturised technology (sub-grain of rice size) be combined wtih a vaccine? Who knows.

The future of healthcare (5/10/20yrs) may well involve wearable or body implantable technology, for monitoring and thus healthcare enhancement.

so i heard this, but also i read a few things and when put together are "curious" to say the least -

Wuhan was the first place to introduce 5G.
    Wuhan was ground zero for coronavirus.
    Wuhan is home to bioweapons facility (allegedly).
    5g causes the same symptoms in humans as a flu or coronavirus.

now, with that information and combined together, and with the idea above that Bill Gates with both his vaccine combined with his technology expertise - the theory i heard was that the "vaccine" for this so-called "coronavirus" will be in the form of an implanted biotech chip of some sort.

THAT is where i would believe Bill Gates is involved.

ropey when i explain in short like that, but i'd be here all day if i was to go into a lot of detail and connecting it all up properly.

plus it's CT so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Titclamp

If rte were saying it was going to be terrible, then it would be proof that “they” are using fear to keep people under control.

But no one trust's RTE so go on what they say as lies and go out and empty the shelves of every supermarket

• Registered Users Posts: 12,464 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Screen-Shot-2020-02-26-at-3.19.01-AM-796x717.png

Chemtrail, vaccines, 5g. The triumvirate of stupid, and we also got smart dust and the space force.

King Mob wrote: »
    It's been claimed here before that vaccines are a part of a conspiracy to implant chips into people for various nefarious purposes.
    I believe people were claiming that that would definitely happen when bird flu decimated the world's population.
    And again with swine flu.
    Seems like the same conspiracy theories are being recycled again.
    Bird flu? What are you even on about, there was no 'birdy flu' here lol.

Swine flu was very minor, knew a couple of people that had it and brushed it off quick enough. This latest one is pretty nasty by all accounts.

As regards nano chips, this has only very recently become available and even popular in some places (in sweden, in cashless shops, some folks biohack themselves with chips to speed up their shopping times).

Only discovered : id2020. https://id2020.org/alliance - after a quick google, (of which BG's MSoft are founders), along with others, .e.g Rockerfolks.

It's fairly vague, but does lean towards (enhanced), new, persistant and biometric IDs. They also partner with a vaccine program. It states clearly on their website they aim to ID 1.5bn people, in the developing world, but not until 2030, so no rush as such.

so i heard this, but also i read a few things and when put together are "curious" to say the least -
    You should take up stand up comedy, a great laugh.

In the meantime, this makes some curious reading.

id2020. https://id2020.org

Wuhan was the first place to introduce 5G.
    Wuhan was ground zero for coronavirus.
    Wuhan is home to bioweapons facility (allegedly).
    5g causes the same symptoms in humans as a flu or coronavirus.

now, with that information and combined together, and with the idea above that Bill Gates with both his vaccine combined with his technology expertise - the theory i heard was that the "vaccine" for this so-called "coronavirus" will be in the form of an implanted biotech chip of some sort.

This implanted chip of course is to be used for surveillance.
    There is no virus, it's 5G causing the so-called "symptoms" and then it ties in with the "new world order" as people will beg for a police state and also willing to implant themselves with these surveillance chips! (see Boris Johnson announcing that the army to be deployed on the streets to "keep order") this is what the sheeple want!

THAT is where i would believe Bill Gates is involved. he will develop the nano-chip, as sure, we all know he's part of the satanic "elite" who run the world.

ropey when i explain in short like that, but i'd be here all day if i was to go into a lot of detail and connecting it all up properly.

plus it's CT so...

It can only get ropier.

You should take up stand up comedy, a great laugh.

In the meantime, this makes some curious reading.

id2020. https://id2020.org

its a conspiracy theories forum.
    why dont you go to the other coronavirus thread if you want to be so sterile and serious.

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »

That 5G (that really only [ The Nial ] you have mentioned) is a silly thing to refer to, even then not sure what you're trying to imply.

It (5G) gives you faster internet that is all, nothing else, lol!
    What else do you in particular think it does?

It can only get ropier.

is that it? do you not want to dissect and discuss the theory i have mentioned?
    this is conspiracy theories, not Current Affairs, so why are the normies in here coming in and stiffling the discussing of genuine conspiracists?

what is your theory, or do you just blindly get told what and how to think by media, peer pressure to conform etc?

tell us your theory?
    is your theory the exact same as the media are portraying everything?

its a conspiracy theories forum.
    why dont you go to the other coronavirus thread if you want to be so sterile and serious.
    Is it a comedy forum? I'll get some knock knock jokes if you prefer.

Anyway, so you have no views on id2020. https://id2020.org ?
    It might be nothing, but does have a slight curious angle to it.

is that it? do you not want to dissect and discuss the theory i have mentioned?
    this is conspiracy theories, not Current Affairs, so why are the normies in here coming in and stiffling the discussing of genuine conspiracists?

what is your theory, or do you just blindly get told what and how to think by media, peer pressure to conform etc?

tell us your theory?
    is your theory the exact same as the media are portraying everything?

Yet conforming to someone whose sole talent is the ability to open a facebook or twitter account.
    I’ll take mainstream any day of the week over the recycled sh1te that comes from conspiracy theorists.
    As the saying goes: there are only three certainties in life; death, taxes and conspiracy theorists are full of sh1t.

That 5G (that really only you have mentioned) is a silly thing to refer to, even then not sure what you're trying to imply.

It (5G) gives you faster internet that is all, nothing else, lol!
    What else do you in particular think it does?

5G has been proven to have significant impact on the human immuno systems.
    it has been proven to show the same "symptoms" in people as the flu does. sweating, fever, headaches, etc.
    it has been shown to alter RNA on some level, which in turn is said to lead to cancers and extremely ill health.

they claim that 5G is within the safe "radio waves" level that 4g, 3g and 2g were within, however it is theorised that maybe that isnt the case, considering it can make people sick. it is theorised that 5G is actually within the MICROWAVE levels. meaning, the more you are exposed to it, the more you're being fried with all these symptoms.

the fact is, you dont know that it doesnt do that. you dont know any truths, nor do i - but this is the CT forum, where it's encouraged to think outside the box and to literally talk about the alternative theories on topics.

even if the theory SEEMS off the wall - the more off the wall something seems to somebody makes me believe that the person who believes it's a bizarre theory simply has a closed mind, and has been brainwashed into swallowing any oul sh!te from the media and are weak enough to feel social pressure to conform to the normal narratives in society.

it's a bleak world when one cannot even speak of conspiracy theories on a conspiracy theories forum without somebody coming on and, not even trying to debunk the theory, but just trying to pooh-pooh it for no reason.

if you dont believe my theory above, then why not tell me why - you could even use some of your media "facts" and links to prove me wrong if you like.

Yet conforming to someone whose sole talent is the ability to open a facebook or twitter account.
    I’ll take mainstream any day of the week over the recycled sh1te that comes from conspiracy theorists.
    As the saying goes: there are only three certainties in life; death, taxes and conspiracy theorists are full of sh1t.

i dont use FB or twitter. i have neither of those.
    i sometimes come up with my own thinking on things? you know... not just blindly agreeing with all the muck that we're bombarded with by the evil media run by the satanic elite

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

5g.

Now there's conspiracy, and there absolutely bat-sh!t mental. That's the type of thinking that would see people get sectioned in some places.

Oh and why wouldn't Bill Gates just pump money into curing cancer or HIV and be a hero to all rather than go to the trouble of doing something like this which would be risky to people he might know and to supply lines of companies he has interests in.

i dont use FB or twitter. i have neither of those.
    i sometimes come up with my own thinking on things? you know... not just blindly agreeing with all the muck that we're bombarded with by the evil media run by the satanic elite

And there it is

Is it a comedy forum? I'll get some knock knock jokes if you prefer.

Anyway, so you have no views on id2020. https://id2020.org ?
    It might be nothing, but does have a slight curious angle to it.

oh it is "curious" alright yeah.

i think the biggest scandal in the world right now is how "they" are getting away with it all. people have never been so godless, gullible and vulnerable all at the same time.

but look, i know for a fact that i cant "prove" my theories, so i'm not going to get into all of that here. i'll be here all day.

i was merely posting a theory, as the entire thread had been lacking in actual conspiracy theories, and was rather just people arguing about the fact that nobody had actually posted any theories.

im not going to debate it, because frankly, i cant - it's a CT, not a fact.
    and by engaging in debate on the CT, then it only serves to boost the ego of people who want to appear to be "right".

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »
    Screen-Shot-2020-02-26-at-3.19.01-AM-796x717.png

Jesus... imagine being this hard of understanding. Absolute credit to the American educational system (sarcasm).

Surprised she didn't sneak in flat earth in there as well.

If this is the best that the Conspiracy theory nut jobs can come up, just a rehash of old tired conspiracy theories?

Advertisement