Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

So basically what happened and i thought i put in wrong place.
    I put NAMA into search engine of boards which directs here.
    Then you say ask MOD.
    I am asking the community? the MODs can reply if they choose...

Part of the rules are if you have a question regarding any ban or whatever you contact the MODS. It's not for discussing on the thread. Only the MOD can tell you why.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,113 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Bowie wrote: »
    Part of the rules are if you have a question regarding any ban or whatever you contact the MODS. It's not for discussing on the thread. Only the MOD can tell you why.

You seem to have a lot of knowledge of that role, buddy.:confused:

Never saw a Bowie mod, or maybe i was mistaken

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

You seem to have a lot of knowledge of that role, buddy.:confused:

Never saw a Bowie mod, or maybe i was mistaken

Mod or no Mod, I reckon he just read one of the many charters to know about the site wide rule.

IMG-20200807-213254.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭satguy

Also all our current affairs regarding Fine Gael are just a ruse so we can talk about Sinn Fein and the IRA.

Yes, everytime someone points to corrupt stuff FG did, it gives the FG fan boys a chance to bring up the six ink cartridges that allegedly went missing from the print room at Dáil Éireann.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,113 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

McMurphy wrote: »
    Mod or no Mod, I reckon he just read one of the many charters to know about the site wide rule.

IMG-20200807-213254.jpg

What’s all that about, dude.?

Do explain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

satguy wrote: »
    Yes, everytime someone points to corrupt stuff FG did, it gives the FG fan boys a chance to bring up the six ink cartridges that allegedly went missing from the print room at Dáil Éireann.

Not a "FG fanboy" but do like facts.

"Sinn Fein man Aengus O Snodaigh used 434 printer cartridges"

"Fianna Fail leader Micheal Martin has called for an investigation over the use of 50,600 euros worth of ink printer cartridges by a Sinn Fein TD."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-17208690

john4321 wrote: »
    Not a "FG fanboy" but do like facts.

"Sinn Fein man Aengus O Snodaigh used 434 printer cartridges"

"Fianna Fail leader Micheal Martin has called for an investigation over the use of 50,600 euros worth of ink printer cartridges by a Sinn Fein TD."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-17208690

Yes but what role did Fine Gael play?

Yes but what role did Fine Gael play?

None I would imagine I can't picture Enda Kenny sneaking them into his gym bag as some kind of practical joke.

None I would imagine I can't picture Enda Kenny sneaking them into his gym bag as some kind of practical joke.

Bingo. The point was that anytime we raise FG in a FG thread no less its turned to SF discussion.
    Even with Cerberus raising its head yesterday.

TBF Kenny was a comedian. Man with two pints and all that.

Bingo. The point was that anytime we raise FG in a FG thread no less its turned to SF discussion.
    Even with Cerberus raising its head yesterday.

TBF Kenny was a comedian. Man with two pints and all that.

I have no idea who the "we" you refer to is but just to note I did not bring up the point about ink cartridges

I just corrected an unfactual post which I think i'm allowed to do on a public forum.

• Advertisement

Some of us are talking about Billions of tax payer money gone missing. Someone said that at €1.2 Billion, the property Cerberus got was really worth 6 billion.

I have no idea who the "we" you refer to is but just to note I did not bring up the point about ink cartridges

I just corrected an unfactual post which I think i'm allowed to do on a public forum.

We, boards posters. anyone who raises issue with FG. I wasnt talking about the Molly Maguires or the Stone Cutters.

I get that just explaining why it was raised.

Some of us are talking about Billions of tax payer money gone missing. Someone said that at €1.2 Billion, the property Cerberus got was really worth 6 billion.

Thankfully someone outside of FG's reach will be looking into it.
    They can't investigate themselves, again.

We, boards posters. anyone who raises issue with FG. I wasnt talking about the Molly Maguires or the Stone Cutters.

I get that just explaining why it was raised.

Sorry you have lost me here. All I did was correct a post brought up by another poster with facts and links to back it up.

You replied in your last two posts with reference to Cerberus and Stone Cutters.

How is that relevant to my OP?

It's not.

Thanks for clarifying I didn't understand your posts either.

Sorry you have lost me here. All I did was correct a post brought up by another poster with facts and links to back it up.

You replied in your last two posts with reference to Cerberus and Stone Cutters.

How is that relevant to my OP?

It's not really. The subject was using SF tales to deflect from FG. You clarified an example given. Job done.
    We've moved on. 'We' in this case would be myself and satguy.
    We're discussing the investigation into Project Eagle and FG's involvement with Cerberus.

Thankfully someone outside of FG's reach will be looking into it.
    They can't investigate themselves, again.

It's great that the UK are going to have a look at it, it was really a job for FF, but they just seem to lapdogs and yes men for FG these days.

I wonder what we would have to do to get the UK to look at that phone licence Dinny got. And yes I do know we had the Moriarty Tribunal, but that tribunal could not convict if it found wrong doing. It could only point to wrong doing.

It's not really. The subject was using SF tales to deflect from FG. You clarified an example given. Job done.
    We've moved on. 'We' in this case would be myself and satguy.
    We're discussing the investigation into Project Eagle and FG's involvement with Cerberus.

The only thing I did was clarify the point made by satguy using facts. If you can point out where I used a SF tale to deflect from FG please show me or respectfully withdraw the comment.

It's great that the UK are going to have a look at it, it was really a job for FF, but they just seem to lapdogs and yes men for FG these days.

I wonder what we would have to do to get the UK to look at that phone licence Dinny got. And yes I do know we had the Moriarty Tribunal, but that tribunal could not convict if it found wrong doing. It could only point to wrong doing.

Sitserv investigation results should be out before the years end. No issues with O'Brien hes not elected to look after our affairs. We could do with someone like him working for the tax payer.

Yep, Kenny and the man with two pints refused to wear any criticism of Noonan. So we'll see what comes out. If nothing, fine but be nice to hear from an impartial investigation.

Back in the late 70's and early 80's the Irish Independent Newspaper used to ask a lot of qusetion, some really hard one too.

But then someone turned the indo into the sindo, and we were all the poorer for it.

• Advertisement

Back in the late 70's and early 80's the Irish Independent Newspaper used to ask a lot of qusetion, some really hard one too.

But then someone turned the indo into the sindo, and we were all the poorer for it.

You don't **** were you eat ;)

Back in the late 70's and early 80's the Irish Independent Newspaper used to ask a lot of question, some really hard one too.

Can you provide some examples to this post?

What questions did they ask back in the 70's and 80's and more importantly who did they ask these questions to and what answers were provided?

Also what happened when the Independent turned into into the Sunday Independent that made us poorer for it?

What questions did they ask back in the 70's and 80's and more importantly who did they ask these questions to and what answers were provided?

Also what happened when the Independent turned into into the Sunday Independent that made us poorer for it?

Your not allowed talk about it..

aBwhinIxLMgNjgAhUDjq81ZCb94AKan0aNc35UM0X4ZVq8_zu021BRuEUpMqbs2fIOe-e_PksFO23h4s3Y0u-DK6CftPkGE5xK7K8debg_sKYWqSL0vlAu28HSUxXIn6aw

Your not allowed talk about it..

aBwhinIxLMgNjgAhUDjq81ZCb94AKan0aNc35UM0X4ZVq8_zu021BRuEUpMqbs2fIOe-e_PksFO23h4s3Y0u-DK6CftPkGE5xK7K8debg_sKYWqSL0vlAu28HSUxXIn6aw

Will there be a genuine reply or is this the level of discussion on this thread?

Maybe when you stop trying to talk about anything but Cerberus, nama, project eagle.

In short the indo was a pro FF paper then it was a pro FG paper, now its leaning away from FG.
    If you Google Moriarty, Lowry, o'Brien and look at the 80/90's to the last decade you'll see the style change but I imagine you already know what's being said.
    Discussion is going fine thanks.

It's really hard to have a discussion or question anything here.

My last post responding to you was:

"The only thing I did was clarify the point made by satguy using facts. If you can point out where I used a SF tale to deflect from FG please show me or respectfully withdraw the comment."

No reply.

I then asked another poster:

The reply I got from satguy was "Your not allowed talk about it.." with a picture attached of a random guy with masking tape across his lips.

This all started by a simple post by pointing out facts and not once has this been acknowledged and accepted.

Will there be a genuine reply or is this the level of discussion on this thread?

Not only that,, at the same time, most of the local radio stations stopped asking questions as well. In fact the man in the pic above was pushed off his mic because he would not shut up. (not a random guy)

One minute he had the best show on the airways, and he was out and gaged.

I'm sure you all remember this, I for one, miss his show, it was required listening back then.

Not only that,, at the same time, most of the local radio stations stopped asking questions as well. In fact the man in the pic above was pushed off his mic because he would not shut up. (not a random guy)

One minute he had the best show on the airways, and he was out and gaged.

I'm sure you all remember this, I for one, miss his show, it was required listening back then.

Sorry who is the guy in the pic?

Johnny Giles.

See what happens when you bury your head in the sand..

Getting back to our FF and FG government....

Taoiseach Micheal Martin announced a regional lockdown in counties Kildare, Laois and Offaly following a surge in coronavirus cases.

But horsey gang at FG are letting Racing at Curragh set to go ahead as planned despite Kildare lockdown.

Again, Micheal Martin overruled by Leo..

https://www.the42.ie/curagh-5170718-Aug2020/

• Advertisement

See what happens when you bury your head in the sand..

Getting back to our FF and FG government....

Taoiseach Micheal Martin announced a regional lockdown in counties Kildare, Laois and Offaly following a surge in coronavirus cases.

But horsey gang at FG are letting Racing at Curragh set to go ahead as planned despite Kildare lockdown.

Again, Micheal Martin overruled by Leo..

https://www.the42.ie/curagh-5170718-Aug2020/

What has any of this got to do with my original post you didn't reply to? Where did I mention lockdowns, horsey gang, Leo?

This is bizarre posting, I simply corrected a post of yours with numbers and backed up facts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement