Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your vehicle here Part 6 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

Out with the old and in with the new... With a kid on the way the Focus St finally ran out of road. I've owned her so long I couldn't face getting rid, so she's hanging out in a shed until i can justify putting it back on the road!! Enjoying the A6 so far...Its a big change of scenery, not exactly a cracker to drive but the comfort and extra toys are more what I'm after these days.
    499hfR.jpg
    D5Wt1a.jpg
    XRBqXW.jpg
    T6kdKk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Squeaky Clean

Screenshot-20200714-004025.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,438 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Jaysus, yee had that back when I had mine. It’s younger it’s getting too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭unhappys10

Saw an oul lad driving a 94 Pajero yesterday, he was driving the same one when he used to get diesel in the place I worked in after school, over 20 years ago!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

unhappys10 wrote: »
    Saw an oul lad driving a 94 Pajero yesterday, he was driving the same one when he used to get diesel in the place I worked in after school, over 20 years ago!!

White with extra rear reds?

• Advertisement

White with extra rear reds?

No similar colour to the one above

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Jaysus, yee had that back when I had mine. It’s younger it’s getting too.

We have it a long time now alright. Long before I could even drive! With only 124000 miles on it, It'll be kept until it dies.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭TeaPot918

Just saw the first new Z4 besides my own. Exact same colour and spec, managed to pull alongside and we both laughed.

3qZkNa8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Beautiful Car I meet you on the Cork road regularly!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭TeaPot918

Truckermal wrote: »
    Beautiful Car I meet you on the Cork road regularly!

I'm still disappointed they're bypassing Macroom instead of bulldozing it to the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Noccy's Paj is a hard act to follow,

Here's my rough and ready 2.5, earning it's keep.

20190422-164114.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Cian86

IMG-20200830-150332-2.jpg

IMG-20200830-152251.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

TeaPot918 wrote: »
    Just saw the first new Z4 besides my own. Exact same colour and spec, managed to pull alongside and we both laughed.

Spotted you at Rossbeigh Strand back around the start of July. Fantastic looking car in the flesh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭traco

Blue skies and open road

50288109072_1a524e8b4c_c.jpg

50288109242_a0703384a5_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,592 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

First ever vehicle I bought brand new. ;)

524971.jpg

Note lead mech going out from under it to confirm ready to ride. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

The cat in my folks' place is half obsessed with the ride-on mower. When it's covered he likes to get in below the cover and up onto the seat and sleep for the day. Frightened the absolute heart of us a few times when we took the cover off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,196 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A real pussy magnet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

joujoujou wrote: »
    First ever vehicle I bought brand new. ;)

Fair play. Every fecking 3rd cut I've spanners out on my own. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

vintagevrs wrote: »
    Fair play. Every fecking 3rd cut I've spanners out on my own. :(

Took me 12 hours to cut the grass at the weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Obligatory should have gotten an EV post :D

IMG-20200616-160950.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Damn, Honda design is getting weird

• Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Are they any good for average sized garden?
    Obligatory should have gotten an EV post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Are they any good for average sized garden?

It's there about 3 months or so now and seems to be fine on about an acre. We had to wire the garden and driveway so it can cross it to the other side and level out a few uneven bits to limit the chances of it getting bogged down. It's gotten stuck twice in a spot we didn't sort out but does the job. You still need to do the edges with the petrol mower though. Saves me 3 hours cutting it so I'm happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,196 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

One of these is way cheaper lads for keeping the grass cut:

goat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I was off work today and I went at my paintwork in between rain showers. I’ll tackle the mucky alloys and tyres Sunday.

4445-B560-1880-4-BED-BF95-12-A0-B7375-A23.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

My Golf van just hit 200,000km today with 0 issues. A few bulbs here and there were the only problems in 200k. Went to BS Exhausts for a twin pipe exhaust and GTD diffuser. I kept the Cat, DPF and silencer so it doesn't sound like a pigeon. Clean enough underneath for the mileage I think.

mk71.jpg
    mk73.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭hooch-85

I was off work today and I went at my paintwork in between rain showers. I’ll tackle the mucky alloys and tyres Sunday.

Think i spotted this on the dock road yesterday, well just at the roundabout where you come off the dual carriage way before the tunnel. Looked well.

hooch-85 wrote: »
    Think i spotted this on the dock road yesterday, well just at the roundabout where you come off the dual carriage way before the tunnel. Looked well.

Caught red handed! That was me.

I’ve decided to order wheels from Germany as the Irish prices on some of the rarer wheels would make your eyes water. Cleaning them postponed.

Caught red handed! That was me.

I’ve decided to order wheels from Germany as the Irish prices on some of the rarer wheels would make your eyes water. Cleaning them postponed.

What's the process for that or where would you be looking. On the lookout for something nice myself.

• Advertisement

unhappys10 wrote: »
    What's the process for that or where would you be looking. On the lookout for something nice myself.

Without derailing the thread entirely... eBay Germany is your best bet for proper German original wheels. I picked up a set of four 18’’ staggered BMW motorsport radials for e91 for €230 and €70 posted. They’re in need of a light refurb but I’ve still saved a good €200 compared to Irish prices. Seemingly the more you spend the more bang you get for your buck though, buy wheels for 1k that sell for €1400/1500 here.

I just went with the nicest OEM e91 wheel.

** these ones

AE5-F29-B6-D8-A2-4-E6-D-8-BA4-432-B37-AD4-F8-F.jpg

Advertisement