Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of Liability 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

its actually ridiculous. I'm going to ring now. God help the poor person about to answer, its not their fault but they're the face of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Just off the phone with them. Mine has been processed and it's just gone for approval for payment. The girl was able to tell me exactly what i was due.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

rsl1976 wrote: »
    Just off the phone with them. Mine has been processed and it's just gone for approval for payment. The girl was able to tell me exactly what i was due.

What number are you using to get through to them?

15 minutes on hold. Finally got through. 10 seconds later there's silence and the phone hangs up.

Fathead wrote: »
    What number are you using to get through to them?

01 7383636

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Congrats :) As a matter of interest, is this reflected anywhere online for you? Does it show this on Revenue.ie (maybe in My Documents or somewhere)? Also, did you receive an e-mail to the same effect?

I'm asking for those of us compulsively checking the site / our inboxes!

WetDaddy wrote: »
    Congrats :) As a matter of interest, is this reflected anywhere online for you? Does it show this on Revenue.ie (maybe in My Documents or somewhere)? Also, did you receive an e-mail to the same effect?

I'm asking for those of us compulsively checking the site / our inboxes!

No not as yet. She said it was done on the 7th and went for approval this morning so i am hoping it shows up at some stage today.

I have been checking compulsively myself for the last 4 weeks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rcarass

The line hung up on me after 6 minutes of hearing all the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Elysium1

Rcarass wrote: »
    The line hung up on me after 6 minutes of hearing all the info

It’s their new standard of customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Bojill

I presume by the lack of activity here, that most people are sorted?
    Submitted mine 4 weeks ago today :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

I just received mine this morning after a five week wait, hopefully it's the start of the end of the backlog.......

• Registered Users Posts: 17 adoodle

Still waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Still waiting on mine since 10th Jan.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Ms2011 wrote: »
    Still waiting on mine since 10th Jan.

Approx the same for me

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

I was waiting from Jan 8th so hopefully you guys will be sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sixmix

Submitted on 1st Jan and still waiting 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭TrixIrl

Submitted mine on 10th and got SOL notification by email this morning. It wasn't there yday so to all those, like me, who were checking every day you can likely wait.

Himselfs was submitted on the 12th and no sign yet but hoping for this week.

Things I've guessed may have slowed mine down- married in 2019 so had to submit enquiry re assessable spouse, and also had unpaid mat leave for Dec so they could have been waiting on my non existent Dec pay return.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭cozar

submitted 5th January, amended again on the 30th Jan, could'nt view SOL until this morning and getting a small refund :)

Rang again this morning as i was told yesterday it was just waiting on approval.

Still waiting to be approved and the person i was speaking to was quite rude and told me that at this time of year you can expect to wait anywhere between 6-12 weeks.

I'm actually shocked at that response!

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

Submitted mine on Jan 2nd and still no update

• Advertisement

Was told yesterday I might have it by end of the week. I wont believe it til I see it. The guy could tell me roughly what the overpayment was so that makes waiting easier

Iang87 wrote: »
    Was told yesterday I might have it by end of the week. I wont believe it til I see it. The guy could tell me roughly what the overpayment was so that makes waiting easier

My husband called them after i did (he has another query in with them) and we know what we are getting too. The girl he spoke to said she couldn't give a time frame but said that was all they are working on and hope to have everything finished by next week

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Keisha07

I made an enquiry regarding my return on 7 January (originally submitted on 2nd January) got a reply via my enquiries today stating my expenses had been approved and my sol would issue shortly, i guess that's progress but jeez what a wait and who knows how long more

Very frustrating.

I would have expected the SOL to issue once they were approved. Hopefully you are not waiting too much longer

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭tfeldi

Inserted the amount manually.
    But now I have resubmitted with receipt upload feature.

I received my SOL this morning but no sign of the health expenses being acknowledged.

How was yours resolved?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I'm convinced they're operating on a last in, first out basis after a technical problem early on in January.

I did my dad's return 10 days ago and he got his SOL 3 days later and his refund was in his account 5 days after submitting the return,

I did mine on 01/01/20 and still nothing. I even resubmitted it to try push it up the queue but no luck.

My aunt also did hers a few weeks after me and got hers back in a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bellatrix1

Still waiting here since 1st also and resubmitted also. Nada

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Bhoy1967

Still waiting here. Submitted on Jan 2nd. No option to resubmit it as it is locked. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

I submitted 2018 + 2019 for a client on 27 Jan. There was nothing this last week and now today both years are up with SOLs dated 28 Jan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭glen123

Did two 2 weeks ago - one for myself and one for my friend.

She got hers 2 days later plus a refund.

Still waiting for mine.

What i noticed though when i was doing hers, it showed some preliminary refund amount at the start. Mine didn't have it. Not sure if this is why hers was processed so quickly.

Advertisement