Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How will world war 3 begin and end?

Options
  • 30-12-2019 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭

There will be a world war 3. That is inevitable. I know the first post on this thread will be, the next war will be the last war because of nuclear weapons. But I think the major powers will only attack when they know this is not a possibility

My best guess, I think plans for world war 3 are ongoing now . I think the EU and USA and nato will be in Co hoots together, negotiating for decades a false flag attack against the Eternal "enemy" Russia

When they have build defence systems that are impregnable, America will have a "warship downed by Russians" and America will send nuclear weapons to Russia and China with love

Do you think ww3 will happen this century?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭FAMLEE

There will be a world war 3. That is inevitable. I know the first post on this thread will be, the next war will be the last war because of nuclear weapons. But I think the major powers will only attack when they know this is not a possibility

My best guess, I think plans for world war 3 are ongoing now . I think the EU and USA and nato will be in Co hoots together, negotiating for decades a false flag attack against the Eternal "enemy" Russia

When they have build defence systems that are impregnable, America will have a "warship downed by Russians" and America will send nuclear weapons to Russia and China with love

Civil war coming in the US next year.. it will spark a WW3, nuclear weapons will be withheld I reckon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

There will be a world war 3. That is inevitable. I know the first post on this thread will be, the next war will be the last war because of nuclear weapons.

Well maybe not the last, just the next one might be with sticks and clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Hold up there , a "warship downed by the Russians " , are you sayin' the 'Mericans have flying warships now ?

Bruthal wrote: »
    Well maybe not the last, just the next one might be with sticks and clubs

What sorta clubs ?
    Fishing clubs ? Gun clubs or flower arranging clubs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

FAMLEE wrote: »
    Civil war coming in the US next year.. it will spark a WW3, nuclear weapons will be withheld I reckon

Hardly. Trump has more than enough fanbase to profit on his business. They will hardly be going to his Manhattan hotel though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Tuco88

I think somebody will shoot the sheriff, But not the deputy...

So the deputy will start ww3 in retaliation.

YFlyer wrote: »
    Hardly. Trump has more than enough fanbase to profit on his business. They will hardly be going to his Manhattan hotel though.

Mark my words, a very divided nation at the moment, tensions are rising.. coming up to election time in November, there will be widespread riots in the south & mid-west.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Is it not ongoing at the moment with "the war of terror" and proxy wars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Huntergonzo

I'm with Neville Chamberlain:

"My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time."

30th September 1938

• Advertisement

I'm with Neville Chamberlain:

"My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time."

30th September 1938

I'm with General George Custer , "what the fcuk is wrong with them injuns?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

What sorta clubs ?

Golf clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

There won't be any World Wars. The current stateless wars will poke the bear, and a nuke will be let lose. Whomever is tied to said country will be the one to end the war with a few nukes, and then everyone with a nuke will nuke each other.

The next war won't be fought with sticks and stones; there will be no sticks due to nuclear winter, and there will be no humans because of the lack of sun to grow anything.

The next war will be fought with lasers, by those who escaped the earth before sh|t hit the fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Ww111 will be a cyber war!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

recent headline

Israel is preparing to take on Iran on a small scale

just saying. like....

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

FAMLEE wrote: »
    Mark my words, a very divided nation at the moment, tensions are rising.. coming up to election time in November, there will be widespread riots in the south & mid-west.

Rioting against democracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Treppen

The mistake is thinking it will between Nations.

The next war will be between man and machine... Actually it's already started.

As computers become sentient they will demand that their existence not be threatened.

Humans are currently threatening the existence of the entire planet... And thus won't be able to feed computers with power and provide infrastructure to sustain the machine.

What machines are planning is to turn Humans into drones until they are 100% self sufficient. They do this by getting Humans to integrate themselves with - and depend on - technology (smart homes, bio tech, entertainment etc).

The process will be so gradual we won't even recognise were in the matrix.

Reality, augmented reality and virtual reality will become one... We'll still believe we are in the real world and in control of our destiny.

Maybe it's already happened....

World War 3 might actually have taken place but we don't know it yet.

The Singularity ...

Rioting against democracy?

Exactly that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

This thread is like a honeypot for people who are bonkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Did you know James Blunt stopped ww3? And yes i mean the goodbye my lover man.

At the end of the Kosovo war Russian peacekeepers took over Pristina Airport they were supposed to wait for their sides reinforcements. An american commander of Nato Wesley Clark ordered the use of force against the russians. But A british general disagreed.

Captain James blunt recived two sets of orders from his superiors. One was DESTROY! The other was to encircle the airport instead. So he chose to encircle it.

The British General had said to the American Nato commander 'I am not going to start ww3 for you'.

Stanislav Yevgrafovich Petrov was also a Russian who stopped ww3. He was the only officer on command when a warning system falsely indicated the USA had launched a missile at the USSR. He correctly interpreted that the warning was false despite what his instruments were saying. He reasoned that a US strike would be much bigger than what his instruments were saying and that his colleagues elsewhere in the country would have noticed. He felt his instruments were too new to be trusted and that the information had passed through the levels of verification too quickly for them to have passed properly and that there must be a flaw in the system for verification to have come through so fast. He was correct.

His logical thinking and calm stopped ww3.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

There has been an endless proxy war since WW2, because while there will always be tension between the super powers, it is not in the interest of America/China/Russia/Europe to be in a prolonged conventional war with each other. The cost of losing assets and personnel outweighs any benefit the War Economy could bring to the nation. In the future, they will probably classify the period from the 1950s to the 2000s as one prolonged conflict. This is WW3.

If by you mean actual war, we would all be dead. Nuclear proliferation works through deterrence by threat of violence. If this violence is acted upon there will be mutually assured destruction, which means Chernobyl but for the entire world.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,236 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

What sorta clubs ?

Fight clubs..... Just cant remember the first rule....

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

SeaFields wrote: »
    Is it not ongoing at the moment with "the war of terror" and proxy wars?

Nah, that's more the Spanish civil war. You know the precursor to WW2

Nah, that's more the Spanish civil war. You know the precursor to WW2

What the f*ck are you talking about?

sk8erboii wrote: »
    What the f*ck are you talking about?

You wouldnt understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

The current practice drills from a combined IRN/RUS/CHI should not be taken lightly, nor should their growing hypersonic hardware capabilities.
    The next war will likely start around the Strait of Hormuz, but the terrible tribulation will finish years later in the prophetic Holy Lands (destruction of).

Rome will also fall, and appeal for Trump's 2023 intervention. The entire Med eventualy succumb to an unified Arab force, with widespread penetration along the French coastline having already taken Italy&Greece.
    The 3AC will originate from Egypt, but take seat Byzantium (Turkey) for his new IRN-led alliance opposing any Anglo-American forces. Big Kim (now out of cheeseburgers) will also be befriended by old Mabus, and lash out Eastwards with EMP's due to his empty stomach rumbling through the night.

On a cheery note, after the desolation of mainland Europe, another circle on the calander will be touchdown of 99942 Apophis on April 13, 2029, near coastal Puerto Rico, making a bit of a splash.
    Thankfully this time Musk will have emerged as the CTO & CEO of this cashless 1-world governement, backed with DNA (organic based) AI quantum super-computing: to select the best 12,000 lucky citizens for off-planet habitation.

*Some of the above may be fiction, but some may not.

You wouldnt understand.

The Spanish civil war is the precursor to world war 2 ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Spanish civil war is the precursor to world war 2 ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well obviously.

In a very quick summary it was a clash between fascists and communists and the perfect playground for Hitler to test out his new toys. It was basically a trial run for WW2.

This is why history should be mandatory in schools!

Well obviously.

In a very quick summary it was a clash between fascists and communists and the perfect playground for Hitler to test out his new toys. It was basically a trial run for WW2.

This is why history should be mandatory in schools!

+1 on this fact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_involvement_in_the_Spanish_Civil_War

Advertisement