Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pearl Jam... "Dance of the Clairvoyants"
    Give it one listen and tell me what you think...worst case scenario.... you won't ever get that 4.26 back :)

Will check it out, really like pearl jams first two albums.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pearl Jam... "Dance of the Clairvoyants"
    Give it one listen and tell me what you think...worst case scenario.... you won't ever get that 4.26 back :)

Ain't half bad, might have to listen to the album now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Ain't half bad, might have to listen to the album now!

It's a grower. .. listened a few times now and im loving it .. Talking Heads & RHCP vibe coming thru

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Went for a walk with the dogs earlier, they had me plagued, they know I'm back in form again.
    Watched some football, skipping between matches, and now I'm having tea and friggin rice cakes.
    Even the dogs don't like them, why is everything nice bad for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Went for a walk with the dogs earlier, they had me plagued, they know I'm back in form again.
    Watched some football, skipping between matches, and now I'm having tea and friggin rice cakes.
    Even the dogs don't like them, why is everything nice bad for you?

Rice cakes are what I imagine Airoboard taster like , enjoy :p

Another box sorted out , what's staying and what's going , getting there !

• Advertisement

Where have I heard that be for Mam? :):)

Bedside early mornings catch up on you by Wednesday but great to have no traffic on the way to work.

My diet is shocking at the moment I'm either good or bad no in between.I'm definitely bloated after those fecking crisps and my stomach is making weird sounds. I'm going to detox next week, can't do Monday so maybe Tuesday or would the week after be better lol.

I bought strawberries in Aldi last night dated the 25th,opened them earlier for the kids and half of them were gone off,so annoying ,it happens regularly and they're expensive enough.

I always check the weather forecast on here every day as it's the most accurate imo and I don't like the fact that windy weather is due back Sunday or Monday, I'm going to try and ignore but it can't be unseen,my friend couldn't care less and is not one bit empathetic to my anxiety about flying if it's windy..must find new friends. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Duvet, I used to love flying until a VERY bad landing experience beside a Polish lady who started praying aloud ruined me! My sister was on my other side roaring laughing - she was a "bit" tipsy so I've learned from that, that ... a "drop" (of alcohol) helps!!! Mam, can you come and sort out my boxes please?
    Bishop, I'd be putting some chocolate spread on those "cakes"

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Where have I heard that be for Mam? :):)

About the rice cakes or the boxes Bishop ? !

You know yourself , turn your back on the boxes and they seem to multiply !
    And I think Honeybear would agree with that :D

(All inside boxes were unpacked , just a few in the shed left )

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside at home, watching the Tonight Show after the election leaders debate. Very tired after another very long day.

Leo was very very reticent to answer the question by Pat Kenny on whether or not he used illegal drugs - should make no difference, he told Hot Press about 12 years ago that he toked on a joint at a party in his college days.

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    Duvet, I used to love flying until a VERY bad landing experience beside a Polish lady who started praying aloud ruined me! My sister was on my other side roaring laughing - she was a "bit" tipsy so I've learned from that, that ... a "drop" (of alcohol) helps!!! Mam, can you come and sort out my boxes please?
    Bishop, I'd be putting some chocolate spread on those "cakes"

My friends 'ahem' were delayed at the airport a few months ago,it was a late flight and the the last flight leaving that night, they were on the g&t's and had just got another one when the flight was called, didn't want to down it and wouldn't waste it so they got 2 takeaway coffee cups from the bar man and enjoyed the drinks on board. ☺️

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

You'd hear a mouse fart it's that quiet and still out tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Which of he won the lotto tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Ghosteen wrote: »
    You'd hear a mouse fart it's that quiet and still out tonight.

As long as you don't smell the fart, you'd be alright.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Woke at 5 ish crying this morning. Boyfriend stayed awake chatting and cuddling me until I felt better about 2 hours later. Then he got up and messaged me a while later asking if I wanted pancakes. Just had pancakes, hash browns and coffee and going to sleep for an hour before work starts.

He is the best, sweetest man on the planet.

Poor Witchie ☹️ hope you feel better x

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Home Sweet Home. Feeling no need to sleep. It's so lovely and mild tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Plans changed yesterday and I ended up getting home, so had a barbq with the missus and the mutt.

Unfortunately now I dealing with a massive hangover :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

The mutt and his pillow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, it's my day off today, have no plans apart from binge-watching TV and working on a secret project ;)

• Advertisement

Just having tea and toast before I head to work, the fog is thick outside, be careful out there commuters.
    I'll have a bit of a back load to get through, so it'll be heads down today. Sigh.

Deskside, foggy but warm outside, coffee first and then a few busy hours, a doss hour and home.tf.

Have a good one lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Work...supping a coffee.....gonna do nothing today because I'm worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Bedside. Should really get up and ready for work as the fog will be an issue - but ...............
    I DONT WWANNNAAAA!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all,

Very dense fog, calm, cool 6.3 C

Kitchen/porridge/toast/coffee

Hope the fog goes and stays gone, I have an important journey this evening :)

Have a good day folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work was in a hurry this am and washed my face but didn’t have any time to
    Put serum or moisturizer on and my face feels like a bears bum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

What do you say when words are not enough?

Ghosteen wrote: »

Can you sing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ghosteen wrote:

Let your fists do the talking?

Workside, porridge and coffee being consumed.

It's a foggy one out there. Not good for those with cameras.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Deskside as I didn't win the lotto last night :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement