Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Also deskside.... but not for long, surely I'm gonna win the lotto tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Oh I thought that was yesterday, hurrah, maybe.

As usual, Dave is slow to the party..
    Loughc wrote: »
    Also deskside.... but not for long, surely I'm gonna win the lotto tonight.

Sorry Loughc, I have my eye on tonights win! You can have Saturday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Morning/afternoon
    Have my route picked kinda (not ) know where I’m headed
    If I’m MIA later will ye send the search party out ??? I could end up anywhere like :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sorry Loughc, I have my eye on tonights win! You can have Saturday :D

But tonight's the big one! :(

But tonight's the big one! :(

Could end up a split win! :D

• Advertisement

Could end up a split win! :D

I'll take it, I just need enough to retire... :P

I'll take it, I just need enough to retire... :P

3.5M should do the job! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In need of virtual hugs. Just left my theatre group AGM coz have still hours of work to get done and am hit with a wave of homesickness I haven't experienced in years.

Am putting it down to hearing how one of my mates from theatre lost her dad just before Christmas. She was lucky and had gone home to see him coz he was ill.

My dad has a brain aneurysm and an irregular heartbeat so could drop dead anytime without warning. Scares the crap outta me but there is no way I can live at home. Being home for a few months reinforced that.

Why can't I be like my older sibling and be content in that wee corner of the planet. Why do I insist on making life harder for myself.

Wanted to chat with my son's but eldest is in work and youngest in a lecture. Don't want to call my mum coz will just upset her.

Dunkin Donuts better still be delivering by the time I get home.

Edit just checked and they aren't. Tayto crisp sandwich it is then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, bad night sleep.
    Witchie wrote: »
    In need of virtual hugs. Just left my theatre group AGM coz have still hours of work to get done and am hit with a wave of homesickness I haven't experienced in years.

Am putting it down to hearing how one of my mates from theatre lost her dad just before Christmas. She was lucky and had gone home to see him coz he was ill.

My dad has a brain aneurysm and an irregular heartbeat so could drop dead anytime without warning. Scares the crap outta me but there is no way I can live at home. Being home for a few months reinforced that.

Why can't I be like my older sibling and be content in that wee corner of the planet. Why do I insist on making life harder for myself.

Wanted to chat with my son's but eldest is in work and youngest in a lecture. Don't want to call my mum coz will just upset her.

Dunkin Donuts better still be delivering by the time I get home.

*hugs* pm is always open if you wanna chat witchie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Tidying up after the smallies have gone.
    Lotto done here too (fingers crossed!)
    Honeybear hugs to Witchie, Seph & anyone who needs one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Workside struggling to stay awake. I need sleep.

Skybird I'll go find you if you get lost though if you really are a Skybird you should be flying everywhere.

Witchie only a week or two ago I said you are one tough lady and I meant that. You're tougher than I'll ever be and I'm sorry to read that. Hope you talk to your sons and feel better soon. Internet stranger booby hugs from me to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Guy Person wrote:
    Workside struggling to stay awake. I need sleep.

Workside struggling for motivation.

Deskside. Was out for a saunter earlier in the sun and it gave me the goo for pints.. now it's dark I dunno if I am arsed...

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fireball81

On the luas home from work, just 4 pints last night but by god it's been a long struggle today.

Early night and I should be back to normal tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Home, its not dark here yet Dave, great stretch in the evenings.
    I'm putting my feet up and going to have a snooze for an hour!

I'm came home and was starving, opened the huge bag Keoghs crisps intending to have a few,ate the lot and sick as a dog now, disgusted with myself, can't have any treat with my nightly can now as self punishment.

The thing I was dreading tomorrow has been postponed, wasted anxiety all week and will have to go through it all again ffs.

I won 14e earlier on the euromillions,they're probably starting me off small so I wont get a banger when I win the big one..positive thinking and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Got home, got hugs from boyfriend and a few years released the pressure, then got my work done.

Heading bedside now as am just completely drained. Will chat to family tomorrow.

Thank you my lovelies for lifting my spirits before bed. Xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Enjoying Canarias sunset with wine. Work rang this morning to ask me to send a couple of mails. It’s freezing there!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I hope you told them to send their own emails!

Couchside, hoping for a lotto win too. We really should have a wherers syndicate, we could all post from lottery headquarters as we get pissed on champagne.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Another who done the lotto today , even though I usually do the Friday Euromillions , switched it around this week instead . Hope someone here is lucky :)

Just about to have my dinner , chicken , salad and a small few homemade chips .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Another who done the lotto today , even though I usually do the Friday Euromillions , switched it around this week instead . Hope someone here is lucky :)

Just about to have my dinner , chicken , salad and a small few homemade chips .

I keep meaning to play the lotto but always forget.

Homemade chips are the best kind :) enjoy mam!

I’m on the couch, trapped under a sleeping baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just home now and sending virtual hugs to whoever needs them ((hugs))

I don't play the Irish lotto since they rose the price so I only play the euromillions now

I may need hugs if ye all win and leave me here alone :( :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I keep meaning to play the lotto but always forget.

Homemade chips are the best kind :) enjoy mam!

I’m on the couch, trapped under a sleeping baby.

They were lovely thanks Harleen !
    Hope baby is doing well and it's a great way to be trapped :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    They were lovely thanks Harleen !
    Hope baby is doing well and it's a great way to be trapped :)

She’s doing great, thanks mam.
    Got her first tooth last week.

I’m free to move now and heading to the kitchen to put dinner on for himself and boil the kettle for my hot water bottle.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside trying to find new music on the youtube.

I’m free to move now and heading to the kitchen to put dinner on for himself and

For you, himself and who else?

*slides plate over*

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Home... knackered .. arthritis is playing hell with my system there's days...may have to go back on bloody methotrexate...ah well ..its almost the weekend :D

For you, himself and who else?

*slides plate over*

*slides back plate filled with homemade taco mince and spicy wedges *
    :D

In the kitchen getting water.
    So thirsty today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m on the couch finally relieved of the anxiety that was an almost constant for the last few days. Think finding out the answer to something coupled with a really good gym sesh today are to thank for it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Pearl Jam... "Dance of the Clairvoyants"
    Give it one listen and tell me what you think...worst case scenario.... you won't ever get that 4.26 back :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement