Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Ghosteen wrote: »
    What do you say when words are not enough?

Whatever it is Ghosteen, I hope you are ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Deja Boo wrote:
    Whatever it is Ghosteen, I hope you are ok.

Ah thanks Deja boo. Really I was just quoting Johnny Logan to lament the fact that I'm in work rather than running free in the wild with the animals (my brethren)... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Loughc wrote: »
    Deskside as I didn't win the lotto last night :(

Me either Loughc!! Sure we can try again on Saturday :D

Deskside, down a Eurovision rabbithole thanks to Ghosteen...

Which got me to this which I always think is EPIC!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

And also

Homeside ( & bewildered )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ah lads #sake

Disgruntled deskside :P

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

Date night with my favourite man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Hopped my face off a granite worktop and I have a bump on it. Ah well whatever :)
    Super weather here in mid Clare. Short sleeve top &jeans, no heating.
    Work for me today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hopped my face off a granite worktop and I have a bump on it. Ah well whatever :)
    Super weather here in mid Clare. Short sleeve top &jeans, no heating.
    Work for me today.

I could kiss it better for you if you wanted 😏

Kitchen making coffee number 2

Kitchen making coffee number 2

Hehe it's getting very sore so if you think it'll take my mind off it... :)

Hope it calms down soon. I have things to do.

I'm gonna use YouTube for my commentary today :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It just so happens my kisses have healing properties 😏

🐱😃

Kitchen making porridge

I think all kisses do :)

Waiting in the fog. Someone's being as slow as the road.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bit of proper house cleaning done, lungs still crap with snotsers so wheezing merrily now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Working from home wrapped in a giant dressing gown and trying very hard to ignore the glorious weather outside. Six more essays to mark and then I'll be free of marking for four whole weeks!

Seeing as how everyone's so musical today, any recommendations for good working music - something with a good tempo - would be much appreciated! I'm getting very sick of my usual playlist.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Try Dolly Parton in honour of her birthday :) Something heavier? Clutch. More esoteric?. Boards of Canada

bolgbui41 wrote:
    Seeing as how everyone's so musical today, any recommendations for good working music - something with a good tempo - would be much appreciated! I'm getting very sick of my usual playlist.

An album called Tourist by St. Germain.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Went for a massage earlier and was really enjoying it until a man went into the next cubicle and proceeded to burp non-stop. Was making me feel sick so had to move room, still could hear the dirty brute. He sounded like a frog dying.

Ended up having to use earphones and John Mayer at full blast to be able to relax. Was lovely when I didn't have the burp soundtrack.

Sitting watching the crown and half working.

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Working from home wrapped in a giant dressing gown and trying very hard to ignore the glorious weather outside. Six more essays to mark and then I'll be free of marking for four whole weeks!

Casiopea maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Witchie wrote: »
    Went for a massage earlier and was really enjoying it until a man went into the next cubicle and proceeded to burp non-stop. Was making me feel sick so had to move room, still could hear the dirty brute. He sounded like a frog dying.
    Canteenside fighting a losing battle against sleep.

I am getting a massage myself after work tonight, ever since my incident last Saturday I've barely got three hours sleep any night. Hopefully after tonight I will.

And for anyone suggesting any filth like "happy endings" and the like let me just say I'll leave that kind of stuff to Honeybear getting her Christmas Eve blowjobs.

Kitchen making a samich

I think all kisses do :)

Ya but.....but 🤔......it's especially true with my kisses 😏

🤭🤭

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side with tea. I’m on antibiotics at the moment and they’re absolutely wiping me, never felt this much of an effect from antibiotics before

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Never heard of St. Germain but great suggestion - I really liked this!

Got up to go for a walk a few minutes ago only to find the blue skies have been replaced by impenetrable fog, so waiting standing by the hob now making hot chocolate instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I used to wear a lipstick called st Germaine

I’m on lunch having coke

bolgbui41 wrote: »

Got up to go for a walk a few minutes ago only to find the blue skies have been replaced by impenetrable fog, so waiting standing by the hob now making hot chocolate instead.

Casiopea not for you then ☹️?
    lunch sniffinghaving coke

😛😛 🤭🤭

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Done and dusted outside for the day. Got lots done and very pleasant it was too.

Setting the fire and putting a match to it before starting dinner.

bolgbui41 wrote:

Good stuff, glad you liked. When you said something to work to and with a tempo that was the first one that sprung to mind.

Good stuff, glad you liked. When you said something to work to and with a tempo that was the first one that sprung to mind.

Had a proper crazy phase over Rose Rouge once, excellent shout.

Something heavier? Clutch.

GREAT band!

That album makes me think of Pygmallion on Sundays.. shame because I like the album, but not Pygmalion on Sundays. Anyone from Dublin will know what I am talking about. It never appealled to me but used to get dragged there all the time.. Gimme the Foggy Dew anyday....

Deskside finishing off some work before study start :)

Steaming after a bath with a Fox in the Flowers bubbly thing. I emerged covered in rose petals. Why does that kind of thing only happen when I'm on my own?
    Give me a man and I'd be falling out of bed with a shriek in the middle of the night.

Reading and drinking coffee and hoping for a second wind in my sails so I can get ready flr a mini road trip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Steaming after a bath with a Fox in the Flowers bubbly thing. I emerged covered in rose petals. Why does that kind of thing only happen when I'm on my own?
    Give me a man and I'd be falling out of bed with a shriek in the middle of the night.

Reading and drinking coffee and hoping for a second wind in my sails so I can get ready flr a mini road trip.

What is that bubbly thing and where did you get it?

Thinking about having a bath now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement