Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You'd get no votes B B !

Neither would IAMD come to think of it , too nice ye are :D

Leggy , we're resigned to just voting tomorrow, let's see how many volunteers there are first :D

Sardonicat would vote for me for the way I spoke of Kerry.

And Seph for never making him Barry's tea.

And you because I was a bold child and all Mam's instinctively know it and are only itching to punish me!

Waaaaaah I'll be purged!!!

Bedside. Checking in and out of here all day between work, cooking, shopping for the (homebound) gang and some reading.
    Vaguely bored but nicely tired now at least!
    Night all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd go for the purgey thing but I'm sure it's more a daytime event.

Just up in bed, weary and achey body..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,476 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bedside. Just feeling the effect of strong painkillers. Oh my.God the sheer relief.

Serious question. Anyone ever wonder if this whole thing isnt real? You're dreaming? Or maybe even in a coma?

At this rate we're going to have to have more than a meetup. A Boards festival will be more like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

smurfjed wrote: »
    I miss this guy :)

Gorgeous dog, fab soulful eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Hi Seph!!

The servants are staying in my home all day....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

anewme wrote: »
    Very bad news for our family today. Keep us all in your Prayers.

Very sorry to hear that anewme. You and my family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Bedside, simply unable to get to sleep - which is highly unusual, as normally once I bed down I’m out like a light for hours. Must be due to the whole daily routine going arseways...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,476 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Bedside. Just feeling the effect of strong painkillers. Oh my.God the sheer relief.

Serious question. Anyone ever wonder if this whole thing isnt real? You're dreaming? Or maybe even in a coma?

At this rate we're going to have to have more than a meetup. A Boards festival will be more like it.

I feel like I'm an unwilling star in a disaster movie, it's a very sudden change from reality for the brain to try to process.

I'm going to try and sleep off the negative thoughts. Goodnight, wherers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,054 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Woke up to an email, all colleagues in this hotel tested negative and will be tested every week hence forth, but here is the kicker, to help us beat this thing, we are all now confined to the hotel, even those that have families down the road.

Feck it, time for a Nespresso.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Hi Seph!!

The servants are staying in my home all day....

Absolute beauty, the little faceen on them :3

Bedside wide awake

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭gifted

We had a bingo meet up last night....one neighbour set up a loudspeaker in the middle of the green in front of the house and a load of neighbours sat out on their driveways and played.....was great crack for the hour.....really strange just waving to people and saying goodbye telling them that we'll see ye in again in May......
    It's just like something from a movie, I hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,054 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Is-this-Glass-Half-Full-or-Half-Empty-1-640x298.jpg

Just finished a 5km walk along my newly designed indoor walking track :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside again with a cupan Tae and toast with honey for company 😏

😃

Told the guy taking over from me this morning to have an extra hour in bed, so now I'm doing my extra hour.
    I'll get it back some other time.
    Starving

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Bing! And Dave’s awake! Think I’ll take a lead from Sephers and go get me some of the sweet stuff! If I’m going to be awake I may as well be flying on espresso :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Thank feck it’s the weekend, finding this working from home exhausting!
    Having a much needed lie in, then someone has given me the longing for tea, toast and honey...

Not much of a home drinker either but planning Zoom aperitif with my folks this evening. Think it’s good to try to do something different to distinguish the weekends somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Now I want tea & toast.

I'm having tea & toast.
    Then walkies!

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Thank feck it’s the weekend, finding this working from home exhausting!
    Having a much needed lie in, then someone has given me the longing for tea, toast and honey...

Not much of a home drinker either but planning Zoom aperitif with my folks this evening. Think it’s good to try to do something different to distinguish the weekends somehow.

Poochie, believe me, the working from home gets easier. I have been doing it since September 2018. It actually took time to learn how to do it without going mad, all of my team are in the US apart from myself also.. but there are things you can do to try to normalize it.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Now I want tea & toast.

Give in to the calling Ted! :D

• Advertisement

Give in to the calling Ted!

Is this how you start leading people astray.

Sure it's only tea & toast.

Next thing it's 4 in the morning & I'm topless on the table in fishnet tights singing Diana Ross.

Next thing it's 4 in the morning & I'm topless on the table in fishnet tights singing Diana Ross.

You know how to escalate things buddy!!! Impressive. Maybe you're the one who leads people astray! :D

Poochie, believe me, the working from home gets easier. I have been doing it since September 2018. It actually took time to learn how to do it without going mad, all of my team are in the US apart from myself also.. but there are things you can do to try to normalize it.

Thanks Dave. Think I’m getting in to my stride, just find it tiring. Think because I’m more focused without the office distractions. I do a lot of writing so that needs thinking! So I do make sure to get breaks and fresh air and not work late.

I’m up now and having tea and toast!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,463 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I like tea and toast.
    a8c2d0cf197a662ec6bc9b21b3317ca4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I like tea and toast.

Think Ted turned us all off tea & toast for life...

My knees are in bits, but will need to get out for a walk as soon as the child rises from her pit... mid-day so :)

New thread: Purge or Dare

......Ted's up first! :pac:

Think Ted turned us all off tea & toast for life...

All the more for me.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Kitchen-table side, coffee in hand trying desperately hard to finish an essay. I know that I have a mammoth day ahead of me so need all the caffeine I can find.
    Hope your day is as amazing as every one of you! Love x

Sliding a plate and cup your way Boo :)

• Advertisement

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Sliding a plate and cup your way Boo :)

Why thank you Poochie! :) It's purrfect
    kitten-drinking-cup-coffee-on-260nw-444313945.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement