Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

gifted wrote: »
    I'll even prune me furry dice lol lol

Hope it won't sting too much when I disinfect it.😛

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

But God knows what was in the kettle! :eek: :D

But Barry's tea bags have a self cleaning natural kettle cleaner agent, just another reason why it's so great 😎

😛

• Registered Users Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I would have thought the mattresses and sheets would be the worst?
    Anyway next time I'm in a hotel I'll look at in a different light after this.

Don't bring a UV light!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭gifted

Hope it won't sting too much when I disinfect it.😛

Ermmm.....ok girl...whatever floats your boat...I think....lol lol

If I'm not out folks in 10 minutes call for help ..lol lol

10 MINUTES,I wish ...lol lol.

• Advertisement

9 of that is scrubbing lol lol

Or called foreplay in Duvets world lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

:D:D

You'd only be getting warmed up like!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Well, I slept in the strange mattress, drank the tea (Barry's of course) 4 ate the sambos (too many), left my toothbrush unattended......and I'm still here large as life to tell the tale.

Clearly, I have a cast iron constitution.

I might say I have the scutters after the kettle to avoid going back to work tomorrow.

:D:D

You'd only be getting warmed up like!

Unfortunately Leggy with men of gifteds 'vintage' 10 minutes is a lifetime...sorry to be the bearer of bad news girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Made a Donal Skehan soup recipe for lunch during the week. It's delicious, like a veggie stew.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately Leggy with men of gifteds 'vintage' 10 minutes is a lifetime...sorry to be the bearer of bad news girl.

Shrugs shoulders and heads to the bar lol lol.....gin is it Duvet? Lol lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

anewme wrote: »
    to tell the tale.

That's because you were drinking the tea of the gods, If you had been drinking that other watery muck, well god only knows what would have happened :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay.
    Night lovely Wherers.
    Codladh Sámh!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside at home, TV on at the end of a pretty quiet and chilled weekend. Did very little and I’m good with that - caught up on a lot of sleep which must have been needed.

Work tomorrow - so off to the leaba in about an hour. Hope yis all had a good weekend and here’s to the week ahead. :)

Had some lovely red wine :)
    Supposed to be on a diet but was working nights last 2 nights & will be working nights 2moro night, so felt like treating myself!
    Too nice.......!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Bedside - happy I own a travel kettle :) but also naive to the kettle shenanagins - just as well I'm a Lyons tea drinker ‹•.•›

I'm waiting for snow up here - it's forecast - it would be nice to wake up to a white blanket, it freshens up the place.

Night all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Pretzill wrote:
    I'm waiting for snow up here - it's forecast - it would be nice to wake up to a white blanket, it freshens up the place.

Let it go....

Pretzill wrote: »
    just as well I'm a Lyons tea drinker ‹•.•›

giphy.gif

:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nothing but Lyons in this house too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,254 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

This is Seph right now :D

Night all my lovelies :)

• Advertisement

Nothing but Lyons in this house too.

Deskside adding gremmy to the list :-P :pac:
    Autosport wrote: »
    This is Seph right now :D

Night all my lovelies :)

The camera's don't lie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Night seph :) feel better!

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Night seph :) feel better!

I'm still deskside boo boo :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Listening to silence , the Gritters done the road about forty minutes ago . Stay safe in the morning folks .

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

bubblypop wrote: »
    God, I loved Vietnam!
    There talk of returning this year........

Where do you recommend? I have a one way flight to Go Chi Minh and a hotel booked for a week. After that....

Trying to work but still feel like crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,254 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Great pic Auto!

Morning All!
    In bed, debating getting up and which side twinkletoes are leaving from. Googled this conundrum and apparently, in Roman times it was bad luck to get out of the left side ... cue HB having to change her default mode from now on. Have a lucky and honeybearable Monday Wherers!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,084 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

And NEVER drink anything that has been in a kettle in a hotel room
    Now you know why I love a Nespresso machine in a hotel room )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,084 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I'm wondering if Smurf will take fright when he see this.
    With 20 nights spent in a hotel this month alone, I'm kinda used to them :) But I think that I'm gonna buy my own kettle :) I'm way too scared to even consider getting an UV light.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement