Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Glad I didn't watch the debate by the sounds of it!. Tis another grim icy showers night.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, Nespresso time with muttley. Then drop wife and friends to yoga, get my hair cut, pick them up, have an early lunch, take a nap, and work.

A perfectly planned day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

morning all :) bedside, i'm trying something new later - bingo :D hopefully it'll go well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Listening to the sultans of swing. Reminds me of 6:30am at a house party after a night out

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Duvet side (not our DD though)

Don't wanna adult today. Why are beds most comfortable for the last few minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning from the mutt

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Duvet side (not our DD though)

Don't wanna adult today. Why are beds most comfortable for the last few minutes.

Roll left,I'm beside you 😂

I'm allergic but could be worse,I'm unexpectedly going on a little jaunt again this weekend....scrub up gifted and buy a kettle, I'm coming your direction lol lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all,

It's a wet cold miserable morning 2C

Kitchen with nuclear hot porridge and coffee :D

Have a good one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Homeside, no place like it. I miss my world when I'm away.

It's not freezing or snowing so spring might be back on track.

Mountains of unpleasant stuff to deal with today and the odds aren't good, problem is failure is not an option, lol. An ordinary day for most people I guess

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea, toast and boredom.

Oh hai Smurfmutt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Late start today, doing a bit from home first.
    Heading off now for a cafe breakfast, it's cold and I need something hot and I don't feel like making it myself.
    Then office bound.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading into town frozen 🥶🥶 and thinking how to understand women, I wish I was a mind reader sometimes ! 🧐
    Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Heading to the coalface

I love it 😃

Heading into town frozen 🥶🥶 and thinking how to understand women, I wish I was a mind reader sometimes ! ðŸ§

I love it ðŸ˜႒

Lesson number 1: Each woman is unique. When you understand one you understand one.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside - working. Been MIA the last few days as it feels like my neck is broken :( so frikkin stiff and sore! Any pain/discomfort from the neck up sucks! But sure we truck on! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lesson number 1: Each woman is unique. When you understand one you understand one.

:D

Ohhh fudge! Damn 🤦

🐱

More chance of winning the Euromillions

:pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    More chance of winning the Euromillions

:pac:

Currently buying a euromillions ticket 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Boiling the kettle for a hot water bottle and pairing up clean socks.

Living the dream :D

Boiling the kettle for a hot water bottle and pairing up clean socks.

Living the dream :D

Sure you may as well make us all a cupan tae seeing as you're boiling it now :pac:

• Advertisement

Tae made here, again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Sure you may as well make us all a cupan tae seeing as you're boiling it now :pac:

G’wan so.

I’ll even get the biscuits out.

*giggles at the fact I can make anything sound dirty*

Heading back to the kettle :D

Did I hear a hear a kettle boiling.

I'm even making broccoli and cheese soup soon..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside in work, just back from giving a lecture to my third years and now getting down to making contact with the final year dissertation students I am supervising between now and September.

Another class after lunch and then more work on editing my new paper.

It's all go, go, go!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Deskside, having my lunch :) bingo went went, I won a mug and some jelly sweets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a walk up the bog to cut a raft of rushes for the local scouts' St. Brigid's Cross making session.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside - famished. My belly must think my throat has been cut. I may have forgotten to feed myself today! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Listening to T'Pau Run Away and admiring the jewel colours of melting ice and dye pigment (google icedyeing to see, if you like colour).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just in from college with a nice cuppa in hand :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement