Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get my boyfriend to stop sending me money without seeming ungrat

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Mod warning:

El_Duderino 09, I've heavily snipped your latest post for 2 reasons:
    1. Responding to a mod instruction on thread.
    2. Ignoring mod instruction, by again referring to the OPs choice to be in an abusive relationship.

Please do not post in this thread again - next time it will be a card.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭afterglow

I don't know if I'd say histrionic, just that people are very often unfamiliar with ssc D/S and what that entails so I think that makes people automatically think red flags whenthere may not necessarily be, however, in this instAnce actually, if you look at the outcome of the thread, people's worries and intuitions were right, just from what the OP first posted, so don't really know where you're getting *histrionic* from?
    If this was ssc D/S then there'd be nothing to worry about, but this guy seems like an abusive twat who hasn't the first clue about anything safe sane consentual, and wants to use BDSM and kink to be a disgusting excuse for a human being.
    I personally wouldn't be advising her how to make this socalled relationship safe, again, look at the outcome, whatever about encroaching on the OP's choices which of course we can't, I would definitely be leaning away from not towards, being pro, abuse, which is what this is.
    OP i don't know if you're still reading these or not, if so, i hope you are safe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

afterglow wrote: »
    I don't know if I'd say histrionic, just that people are very often unfamiliar with ssc D/S and what that entails so I think that makes people automatically think red flags whenthere may not necessarily be, however, in this instAnce actually, if you look at the outcome of the thread, people's worries and intuitions were right, just from what the OP first posted, so don't really know where you're getting *histrionic* from?
    If this was ssc D/S then there'd be nothing to worry about, but this guy seems like an abusive twat who hasn't the first clue about anything safe sane consentual, and wants to use BDSM and kink to be a disgusting excuse for a human being.
    I personally wouldn't be advising her how to make this socalled relationship safe, again, look at the outcome, whatever about encroaching on the OP's choices which of course we can't, I would definitely be leaning away from not towards, being pro, abuse, which is what this is.
    OP i don't know if you're still reading these or not, if so, i hope you are safe

I want the OP to feel safe to post here even if she doesn't take the good advice she has been given to leave this man which she should do if only because of the age gap.

The sexually deviant element of their relationship certainly seems consensual to me and I think they are lucky to have complementary fetishes (if that word is derogatory tell me the correct word and I will change this).

Their relationship has been purely sexual and they now seek to build an actual relationship with a fulfilling sex life for each of them.

That fulfilling sex life is only part of the relationship.

I don't see this man as as black as he's painted .

OP described him as refusing to let her leave when he refused to give her a lift to the bus. I am a little confused by OP reaction to the CV incident .

Love finds a way.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

As the OP hasn't been back in over a week, I am going to lock this thread.

Thanks & grma all who posted.

Thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement