Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is a thread about the 2020 Six Nations, formerly the Five Nations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭TomsOnTheRoof

Is that not a double movement?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭KaneToad

CMcsporty wrote: »
    Itoje the most dislikable players in world rugby
    His shrieking alone is obnoxious
    Italian offered his hand to help him off the ground and itoje just took his away. Hate to see that

Yeah, I noticed the Italian offering the help and the obnoxious behaviour from Itoje. He's a great player but seems like an arsehole.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

That looked short to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭vafankillar

they probably purposely made that advertizement line confusing so something like that might happen and they get extra advertisement

Kevski wrote: »
    That looked short to me...

Surely it was a double movement?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭randomname2005

think that’s at least 4 dangerous tackles in 6 minutes from England

Looked like Itoje hit the scrum half in the head, no mitigating factor, and should the head knock not have been a penalty

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

ITV trying to make a big deal out of TMO usage.

razorblunt wrote: »
    ITV trying to make a big deal out of TMO usage.

The ref should use the tmo more

• Registered Users Posts: 25,115 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

It’s absolutely brain dead having a fûcking advertisement painted right up ON the fûcking try line... clearly confusing the ref. You’d want to be a moron to sign that off as being ok. Valuing the wants and whims of the sponsor ahead of the sport.

If I’m the referee and on inspection of the pitch, I’d be demanding the whole thing is painted out.

I hate seeing that with mauls. If a player is slipping forward and in an offside position it should be a penalty. They are interfering illegally and any subsequent mistake is being influenced by foul play.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Skeetur

Strumms wrote: »
    It’s absolutely brain dead having a fûcking advertisement painted right up ON the fûcking try line... clearly confusing the ref. You’d want to be a moron to sign that off as being ok. Valuing the wants and whims of the sponsor ahead of the sport.

If I’m the referee and on inspection of the pitch, I’d be demanding the whole thing is painted out.

Brain dead or genius? It's not the Italians that are suffering for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,136 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I hate seeing that with mauls. If a player is slipping forward and in an offside position it should be a penalty. They are interfering illegally and any subsequent mistake is being influenced by foul play.

Yea, refs have been letting defenders swim up the sides far too much lately.

Absolutely, telling the player to get out, doesn't move then gives the scrum. I don't understand

Absolutely, telling the player to get out, doesn't move then gives the scrum. I don't understand

It just really hard to understand the logic of it. If that's a player causing a knock on because they aren't rolling away it's a penalty. Bizarre.

Second try that Italy have been caught with no pillar defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Italy are really poor defensively. Two of the softest tries you'll ever seen given on a plate to England.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,746 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

England get the try bonus so 18 match points as expected, 15 points difference plus whatever they finish with here. Hopefully Italy take some points back.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Was always likely they get a BP, hopefully they dont open up here.

No more than 7pts more please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭swiwi_

Reckon the Italian backs could stand a bit deeper on attack...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,136 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

italy need to kick behind the english defense, chip or grubber. England just sprinting up every time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

And we've reached the point of the game where Italy give up as usual.

I'd love to see that again. Def looked offside at the kick.

KaneToad wrote: »
    Italy are really poor defensively. Two of the softest tries you'll ever seen given on a plate to England.

That there too was just a limp effort at defending your try line. The Italian team from about the 65th minute were looking tired. Set piece went to shît, lineout and scrum.

FT ASAP please! No more points please

• Registered Users Posts: 11,746 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Think it would nearly be easier to get 4 tries than not have to but having to win by 10/15 points say. Would only need 7 as it stands but time yet for England to score again

Dumb turnover by the Italians, hope it doesn’t cost us.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,366 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

ITV commentators saying France out of contention.. maths not their strong point

1 last break away try for England maybe ?

That looked forward

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,366 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Backwards me hole

Advertisement