Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is a thread about the 2020 Six Nations, formerly the Five Nations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭TomsOnTheRoof

That all came from the attempted fly hack.

• Administrators Posts: 53,562 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Scottish pack is a bit thick. Why do they keep making daft lineout calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randomname2005

That all came from the attempted fly hack.

Was the groin strain from that too?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭OldRio

Who called that lineout. There a lottery throughout the first half and yet 10m from your own line you call that. Madness

Was the groin strain from that too?

Wouldn't surprise me. Architects of their own downfall nine times out of ten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

The line out call was horrendous. But the defence off the ruck for the score itself was criminal. You don't step away from the ruck and open a gap like that on your weak shoulder.

This is awful. You have it. No you have it. No, I insist, you have it.

molloyjh wrote: »
    This is awful. You have it. No you have it. No, I insist, you have it.

I wonder if the dead rubber is being a factor, nothing really to play for except not being second last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Springy Turf

First Pro 14 game I've watched in a good while.

I wonder if the dead rubber is being a factor, nothing really to play for except not being second last

Not a chance. Its just awful.

• Advertisement

Possibly. Is there a financial benefit to coming 4th vs 5th? Given the current financial I'd have thought that would have given players something to play for?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Possibly. Is there a financial benefit to coming 4th vs 5th? Given the current financial I'd have thought that would have given players something to play for?
    Half a million more for finishing 4th not 5th

Brown's lineout throwing is awful. They are lofted floaters. It gives the opposition so much time to get into the air and given the conditions it means you can't hit your man with any kind of accuracy. Terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Dog Botherer

might be one of the worst Six Nations games i’ve ever seen. at least Ireland are better than this rabble.

Brown's lineout throwing is awful. They are lofted floaters. It gives the opposition so much time to get into the air and given the conditions it means you can't hit your man with any kind of accuracy. Terrible.

For the Welsh try Lewis-Hughes stood in the gap and didn't jump to challenge for the ball but instead to disrupt the Scottish jumper by jumping into him. Stone wall penalty to Scotland. Poor miss from the officials. Had it been spotted, which it should have been, Wales would have nothing on the board.

At least it can't be as bad in the second half. Can it?

Biggar crocked

and Adam Hastings!

For the Welsh try Lewis-Hughes stood in the gap and didn't jump to challenge for the ball but instead to disrupt the Scottish jumper by jumping into him. Stone wall penalty to Scotland. Poor miss from the officials. Had it been spotted, which it should have been, Wales would have nothing on the board.

Did Brown mention it to the TJ before the throw? Looked like he said something and was just waved on.

Did Brown mention it to the TJ before the throw? Looked like he said something and was just waved on.

Not sure but it would be incredibly poor of the AR if that was the case. He was clearly standing in the gap.

• Advertisement

Not sure but it would be incredibly poor of the AR if that was the case. He was clearly standing in the gap.

If it's the one I'm thinking of (Jones was jumping at 2) then it looked like Brown said something. He was essentially throwing straight into the Welsh line.

Brown continuing his form with that penalty

This is just sooooooo bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

I know its early yet, but the record lowest Six Nations score is 12-6

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭TRANQUILLO

Paint vs Dry

Wow. Don't usually see a maul try from that far out without a few stops and starts

What is it with Scottish hookers?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Hastings. A chip off the old block.

I know its early yet, but the record lowest Six Nations score is 12-6

Beaten. Not sure how though

• Advertisement

Halfpenny looked to be the tackler there. Hogg right to feel aggrieved.

Advertisement