Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Black Friday - Chat thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

We have the Eufy 30c and have a mix of thick pile and tiles. It's does a great job on both.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

We have the Eufy 30c and have a mix of thick pile and tiles. It's does a great job on both.

Constantly surprised at the fine dust it picks up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Tefral wrote: »
    Constantly surprised at the fine dust it picks up.

I have the 11c and its fantastic at getting dust and dog hair, so I can only imagine the 30c would be better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

Looking to get a rose gold smartwatch...any recommendations welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ciaranmul

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    Looking to get a rose gold smartwatch...any recommendations welcome!

The Rose Gold fitBit Charge 3 is down to £80 on Amazon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Its on the Xbox bargain thread, and the Amazon Black Friday main thread. Around 140 euro delivered for the 1TB digital version and 3 games (Sea of Thieves, Minecraft and Forza Horizon 3)

https://www.amazon.fr/Pack-Console-Microsoft-Digital-Blanc/dp/B07QM6VCK3/

Fantastic deal imo

Im gonna hold til Friday, Lidl UK has the digital only version for £129, I reckon €159 with two controllers and an AAA game will happen

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

looking for a 65" OLED much about ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

limnam wrote: »

Go to the Richersounds forum and get the lads to sort you out. They won't see you go wrong and the customer service is top notch

• Registered Users Posts: 10,041 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Really impressed that the orders I placed Friday arrived today. I do have Prime though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Go to the Richersounds forum and get the lads to sort you out. They won't see you go wrong and the customer service is top notch

Plus a 6 year warranty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

What's the difference between the UK fire stick and the one that's on sale in Argos?

For some reason my 4K one doesn't allow me to use prime video which is fine for me as I have prime video on my TV anyways..

Does the Argos one allow you to use your prime video account?... I've been prime for half a year now I don't really get why it would be restricted

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭DriveSkill

Am I living in false hope that the AirFryer will come down further.....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HD9240-90-Collection-Airfryer/dp/B00BS97UUA/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5FPCZ2EKVC7YN4133YYY

£179 still seems a little high.....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Anybody having trouble getting anything delivered to parcel motel in Northern Ireland (after it shows it won’t deliver to Ireland)?

Usually if something won’t deliver directly to Ireland , choosing my parnel motel account works but not while Black Friday deals are on. It’s the two different sets of earphones on sale that I chose , it’s quite odd to pick two things in a row that won’t be delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

When I was looking for some wireless earbuds recently, I couldn't find any that would deliver to Parcel Motel, think it's down to the batteries in them. They also won't ship shaver fluid for my electric razor to PM which is a pain as it's much cheaper than here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

A lot of fake deals at the moment

Amazon reminds me of the market salesmen in Manchester back in the day, whipping the crowd into a frenzy and they'd buy anything

Nothing much has changed in that regard

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭plhealy2000

Drumpot wrote: »
    Anybody having trouble getting anything delivered to parcel motel in Northern Ireland (after it shows it won’t deliver to Ireland)?

Usually if something won’t deliver directly to Ireland , choosing my parnel motel account works but not while Black Friday deals are on. It’s the two different sets of earphones on sale that I chose , it’s quite odd to pick two things in a row that won’t be delivered.

Addresspal will work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Berserker5 wrote: »
    A lot of fake deals at the moment

Amazon reminds me of the market salesmen in Manchester back in the day, whipping the crowd into a frenzy and they'd buy anything

Nothing much has changed in that regard

They have loads of ad's for what is a pi** poor sale

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Drumpot wrote: »

You booking a delivery or a night out in Dublin? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

limnam wrote: »

Don't think 65" will ship to Ireland.

The 55" will though!

LG OLED55C8PLA 55" 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED Smart TV

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭editorsean

Glebee wrote: »
    https://www.hagglezon.com/

I use this to compare Amazon sites, sometimes there can be a big difference accross the regions
    Especially true for Sony's RX100 series cameras: :eek:
    3CsSdBu.png

The only minor thing it misses is promotions. For example, with the VI model, Amazon UK has a £100 cash back offer from Sony and the German Amazon store offers a €100 Amazon gift voucher for the VI model. Even still, the £100 cash back offer on Amazon UK does not make up the difference between the main prices of the 3 cheapest Amazon regions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

Don't think 65" will ship to Ireland.

The 55" will though!

LG OLED55C8PLA 55" 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED Smart TV

Really?

Didnt realize was size restrictions.

feck it. 55 just won't cut it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Looking to get a fitbit versa 2.
    I see the fitbit charge was reduced today.
    U reckon the fitbit versa 2 will be reduced?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 declan_06

Hi everyone, was trying to get into an old account so can only post now,

So I have actually got nothing on the amazon sale, this is awful.

I am thinking of getting a tablet, I would like one that gets updates, so would hope to be upgraded to the next version of android at least, does that mean my only 2 options are Samsung or the Fire 10? I have gotten on ok with an old Fire 7 and don't mind side loading the play store.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭chonix

declan_06 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, was trying to get into an old account so can only post now,

So I have actually got nothing on the amazon sale, this is awful.

I am thinking of getting a tablet, I would like one that gets updates, so would hope to be upgraded to the next version of android at least, does that mean my only 2 options are Samsung or the Fire 10? I have gotten on ok with an old Fire 7 and don't mind side loading the play store.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058033714

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Hoping a Philips Air Fryer sees a decent reduction as I need to nab one for the folks
    DriveSkill wrote: »
    Am I living in false hope that the AirFryer will come down further.....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HD9240-90-Collection-Airfryer/dp/B00BS97UUA/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5FPCZ2EKVC7YN4133YYY

£179 still seems a little high.....

iirc the XL Philips airfryer came down to £149 last year on Amazon. Also keep an eye on Argos, I got mine (regular size, non-digital) for 80 euro. Great bit of kit, gets used a lot.

Hoping the Instant Pot reduces myself, its currently sitting at £90 but it was at £70 for a while back in September so hoping for that price again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Glebee wrote: »
    https://www.hagglezon.com/

I use this to compare Amazon sites, sometimes there can be a big difference accross the regions

Wow, what a time saver! Thank You!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭djdunny

Muahahaha wrote: »
    iirc the XL Philips airfryer came down to £149 last year on Amazon. Also keep an eye on Argos, I got mine (regular size, non-digital) for 80 euro. Great bit of kit, gets used a lot.

Hoping the Instant Pot reduces myself, its currently sitting at £90 but it was at £70 for a while back in September so hoping for that price again.

The Philips XXL dropped to £81.99 on the 3rd of December last year. It was at that price very briefly though. But that’s the thrill of the bargain hunt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭Barnaboy

Deedsie wrote: »
    National Geographic Newtonian Telescope 114/ 900 AZ with tripod https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009X5QPM0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_iQd3Db6PH5KQM

Hi,

Not really up in the amazon black friday deals. Is there anyway to know if the above item will have a black friday discount price?

I'm guessing that you are looking to get into astronomy or looking to buy for a loved one. Don't buy this 'junkscope' at any price! Don't be fooled by the name.

Spend your money on a good pair of binoculars or an entry level scope from an established brand. Go over to the astronomy pages on boards and read up before buying anything. It's awe inspiring what you can see with good optics. Using a cheap telescope will only disappoint and put you off the hobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donegal12

Is there likely to be any good deals on the Nintendo switch and games? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,586 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphones £79.99 -

Does anybody own these? Looking for a pair of noise cancelling ones but I'm no audiophile and don't listen to a huge amount of music so i don't know if I fancy spending 2 or 300 on a pair. These have good reviews, all I'd be using them for is the odd flight/bus trip and watching tv at home. Have had a pair of Sonys for about 4 years and they were a fantastic buy but the material on the ears has ripped.

Advertisement