Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Black Friday - Chat thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

keane2097 wrote: »
    I got it from Amazon, just had it delivered to Parcel Motel. Delivery ends up costing around 12 quid I think because it's too big for the lockers so you would need to collect it from their depot.

I bought this last year. Delivered via ParcelWizard to my address - 3.85 Euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

pelliven wrote: »
    Is 104 pounds the sale price or original price?

Sale ,around 100 is as low as it goes on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭MastiffMrs

Can I ask why people are buying new Huawei phones? Does the Google ban not bother them? I understand that they are great phones but would it not bother people to have no access to Google apps?

(Saw some Amazon discounts on them)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Am I mad to go for blink xt2?

I honestly thought they were cheaper last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

MastiffMrs wrote: »
    Can I ask why people are buying new Huawei phones? Does the Google ban not bother them? I understand that they are great phones but would it not bother people to have no access to Google apps?

I bought the p30 pro recently, have been a Samsung man until now..

Can download and use whatever apps I want, no ban on anything so far anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

MastiffMrs wrote: »

American BS because chinese managed to develop 5g, never heard google interfering.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Apologies if this has been asked already, but if something is reduced now, is it likely that that’s the final reduced price? Looking at a GHD straighteners and it’s gone from £109 to £89 and wondering if there’s any chance it will come down a bit more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

ncmc wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been asked already, but if something is reduced now, is it likely that that’s the final reduced price? Looking at a GHD straighteners and it’s gone from £109 to £89 and wondering if there’s any chance it will come down a bit more.

Check it on camel camel might give an idea

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭corkmans1

Am I mad to go for blink xt2?

I honestly thought they were cheaper last year.

Was looking at this myself. There is the blink plus echo dot for 75 pound. Same price for blink on its own.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07ZSDNHD9/ref=gbmg_mob_m-3_a161_c14a277a?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&dealid=c14a277a&pf_rd_p=daa492cb-2f09-44ba-9b54-c1c0496fa161&pf_rd_s=mobile-hybrid-3&pf_rd_t=30901&pf_rd_i=16298514031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=2EQ5Q2V1A7RM3TJZEY63

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Anyone spotted a decent bluetooth speaker going cheap yet? I remember some anker speakers getting great reviews a few years back, but if anyone spots a known good un they might pop a link in the main thread or here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

I wonder will the amazon 4K fire stick and the echo dot clock go down to 50% yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ice.cube

5500 wrote: »
    Anyone spotted a decent bluetooth speaker going cheap yet? I remember some anker speakers getting great reviews a few years back, but if anyone spots a known good un they might pop a link in the main thread or here

Ultimate Ears have some good deals atm, have the Boom 2 myself and it is fantastic. I'm tempted to upgrade to the Megablast @ 100 sterling.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Ears-Megablast-Bluetooth-Waterproof/dp/B075XV74YT/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=ultimate+ears&qid=1574639211&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&sr=8-3

• Registered Users Posts: 28 NateDogsCats

Best deal I've gotten so far was a 40 pack of condoms for £13.50. Had a baby 6 weeks ago and I love him to bits but I know too many people that had a second right after their first so my goodness did I need them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Best deal I've gotten so far was a 40 pack of condoms for £13.50. Had a baby 6 weeks ago and I love him to bits but I know too many people that had a second right after their first so my goodness did I need them.

Made me smile, best of luck to you guys !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 agallo

Hi all.

Looking forward to buying my first console.

Is XBox One S 1TB for EUR 140 a no miss opportunity?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,941 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

agallo wrote: »
    Hi all.

Cheers.
    Don't think it'll go lower than that for the disc version, that'd be a great price. It's already below that for the digital version on Amazon France. (Though with post + slightly more VAT, it works out around the 140 mark).

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Soarer wrote: »
    Depends on what you’re looking for.

I picked up....
    Echo Show 8 Black
    Echo Show 8 White
    Kindle Fire HD 8
    Firestick 4K
    Echo Input
    Launchpad Mini
    Two pairs of headphones for the kids.

Then from the Warehouse, with an extra 20% off, I got....
    Samsung Active2 44mm
    Sony Boombox
    BT Wholehome 3 Disc WiFi kit.

I’m sorted for Christmas and beyond, and there’s another few days to go yet.
    So I guess it all comes down to what you’re looking for.

Might pick up some Hue bulbs and smart plugs before the end.

Which headphones for you get? What age are the kids (might be too big for mine)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

ice.cube wrote: »
    Ultimate Ears have some good deals atm, have the Boom 2 myself and it is fantastic. I'm tempted to upgrade to the Megablast @ 100 sterling.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Ears-Megablast-Bluetooth-Waterproof/dp/B075XV74YT/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=ultimate+ears&qid=1574639211&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&sr=8-3

£95 “Used - Like New” in the warehouse, and an extra 20% off that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Soarer wrote: »
    Depends on what you’re looking for.

Then from the Warehouse, with an extra 20% off, .

Is the 20% off back on yet?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,171 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Glenbhoy wrote: »

Sure is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Glenbhoy wrote: »

Not on everything.

Only selected items, of with the UE are!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Eufy 30C down to £169.99

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

Eufy 30C down to £169.99

Going strong in my house for the last 9 or 10 months. Best thing i ever bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭delboy76

agallo wrote: »
    Hi all.

Cheers.

Where did you see it for that price?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Tefral wrote: »
    Going strong in my house for the last 9 or 10 months. Best thing i ever bought.

You find the 30c has good suction, plan is to pick one up but not sure whether to wait for the max or buy the 30c

• Registered Users Posts: 2 agallo

delboy76 wrote: »

Amazon FR and IT. Could not post links because i am a newbie. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭Glebee

https://www.hagglezon.com/

I use this to compare Amazon sites, sometimes there can be a big difference accross the regions

• Registered Users Posts: 10,941 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

delboy76 wrote: »

Its on the Xbox bargain thread, and the Amazon Black Friday main thread. Around 140 euro delivered for the 1TB digital version and 3 games (Sea of Thieves, Minecraft and Forza Horizon 3)

https://www.amazon.fr/Pack-Console-Microsoft-Digital-Blanc/dp/B07QM6VCK3/

Fantastic deal imo

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,171 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

duffman13 wrote: »
    You find the 30c has good suction, plan is to pick one up but not sure whether to wait for the max or buy the 30c

I can't fault it. It's more well suited to wood floors and the like than carpet but on the highest setting it does a decent enough job of the few carpeted areas in our house. (there's three suction settings).

Advertisement