Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BoxingFan009

I’m away at the moment. Can anyone help a Dublin lad out and buy one for me. Happy to pay an extra €20 (€200) for the trouble. Obviously will collect at time/location that suits best too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

I’m away at the moment. Can anyone help a Dublin lad out and buy one for me. Happy to pay an extra €20 (€200) for the trouble. Obviously will collect at time/location that suits best too.

You need to have a number from another network ready to go.

I'd normally be happy to help out but not sure how you could work this one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

I just tried again got the same bs maintenance error, money stolen from my account again despite the fact the order didn't complete. They shouldn't take or put money on hold if it doesn't complete this is dodgy practice from Vodafone.

Consumer protection, comreg and Vodafone are all getting contacted about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Purchased successfully but just checked tracking and it says order cancelled
    Bank account is showing payment as pending

• Registered Users Posts: 5,845 ✭✭✭daheff

daheff wrote: »
    I was talking to an online agent. They told me that they had to manually instruct the refund for my cancelled order! I asked them what would have happened if I hadn't contacted them to ask....I was told I wouldn't have been refunded.

As per their complaints procedure, I requested a complaint ref and was told I would need to wait for a customer service person to ring me back with the reference. :eek::eek:

I guess I'm going to be instructing a chargeback so!

Received a refund today.

Haven't got my burner Sim with me, so i need to wait till I get home to try to buy again. Hopefully its not out of stock by then.

• Advertisement

flexcon wrote: »
    You need to have a number from another network ready to go.

I'd normally be happy to help out but not sure how you could work this one

No worries. Got to an Eir shop here anyway so will try myself now. Thanks guys. Good luck to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

aaaand its gone again.

Starting to wonder if there really is really only a handful at time.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭BakeMeACake

Out of stock again

Managed to get an order in this afternoon.
    Like others, I had registered to be advised when the phone was back in stock.
    Used a different email address this time.

Last time, when I went to "Track my order" it showed all of my failed attempts to order the phone, and then my order got cancelled
    This time, the "Track my order" page just shows today's effort, and is still showing as "Your payment is being processed"

Fingers crossed, I ordered a cover for the phone last week

Fingers crossed, I ordered a cover for the phone last week

I'm sure if you don't, somebody on this thread will buy the cover off you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Taking orders again.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

available again.
    Decided not to go for one with all this hassle and bought a Moto G7 Power instead for my mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Anyone know can you port a gomo sim to this offer, Do you pick Eir or meteor?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Shpongler

Managed to order one a while ago, and now it says due for dispatch. Wonder what my chances are ? 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Anyone know can you port a gomo sim to this offer, Do you pick Eir or meteor?

I did this today and chose Meteor and the order went through without any problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Shpongler wrote:
    Managed to order one a while ago, and now it says due for dispatch. Wonder what my chances are ? 😀

Relax u will get it...it has worked for most

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I did this today and chose Meteor and the order went through without any problem.

I picked Eir let's see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Managed to order one earlier for the first time, used a fresh Eir sim however and it's been mentioned that one possibility for some of the cancellations is that Eir are rejecting porting from unused sim numbers. Not sure how likely that is but hopefully there are no complications like the endless hassle some posters have had here.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭millie12345

I ordered one just now. Eir sim still hasn’t arrived so i just went ahead and paid the €279. Thanks for posting this BA

Probably a stupid question but has anyone got a spare EIR sim that they would be willing to allow me use to get a phone using the porting ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Weltsmertz

Managed to order one earlier for the first time, used a fresh Eir sim however and it's been mentioned that one possibility for some of the cancellations is that Eir are rejecting porting from unused sim numbers. Not sure how likely that is but hopefully there are no complications like the endless hassle some posters have had here.

Don't think they are checking sims.

Just processed an order. Hopefully this one isn't cancelled afterwards

Edit: 2.5 hours later order status is Due for Dispatch. fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭emo72

Are you guys paying 250 or 179?

Did anyone receive a “Your Order Is Due For Dispatch” and receive the phone? Or does it actually have to show as Dispatched??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

emo72 wrote: »

I just got one for 179

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Weltsmertz

I just got one for 179

Well. It's actually €179.99 which is more like €180. With the auld rounding thing.

emo72 wrote: »

I had to pay €279 because I had no sim to port.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

I had to pay €279 because I had no sim to port.

why would you do that ?

• Advertisement

why would you do that ?

How do I order without a sim?

Advertisement