Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭dubliniift

It is out of stock now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

dubliniift wrote:
    It is out of stock now

They don't work over weekend...will restock tomorrow probably

I bought p30 Lite and opened it. I thought 3A is OOS. Can I return or swap :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

dubliniift wrote: »

Opened no. Was it unlocked anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭raxy

You can trade it in to cex for more than you paid for it. Wait till next week & see if you can buy a 3a. If you get the 3a sell the Huawei.

• Advertisement

loki7777 wrote: »
    Opened no. Was it unlocked anyway?

I was made to buy a SIM of Vodafone and I have used Vodafone SIM in it. I guess it is locked as I had read chats referring to unlock code on ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭unhappyBB

Ok, is there any chance of this coming back into stock and me getting it for €179?
    I've only just ordered my eir SIM card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭daheff

unhappyBB wrote: »
    Ok, is there any chance of this coming back into stock and me getting it for €179?
    I've only just ordered my eir SIM card.

I'd say yes. Been in & out of stock all week. You can get them to notify you when it's back in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

If you want a stock notification, you need to use the desktop site.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Still no refund from last Tuesday for my four cancelled orders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭foxirl

If you are interested in selling it let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭daheff

Ush1 wrote: »

did you contact them? I had mine the day after..... they told me that the refund would not have processed if i hadn't.... not sure how true or not that was.

Ush1 wrote: »

My missus is still waiting after 2 weeks (2 charges,no phone).
    Just going to do a visa chargeback now.
    No contact from VF customer service at all.Telesales cant help,shop cant help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭bromley52

My missus is still waiting after 2 weeks (2 charges,no phone).
    Just going to do a visa chargeback now.
    No contact from VF customer service at all.Telesales cant help,shop cant help.

Contact them via web chat. They gave me an An Post tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

daheff wrote: »
    did you contact them? I had mine the day after..... they told me that the refund would not have processed if i hadn't.... not sure how true or not that was.

Yeah had rang twice and been on to them on twitter. Might just get on to the bank at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Man this whole system they got going on is so unreliable. Mines gone from Prepare to dispatch back to processing.

YET another call to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭BakeMeACake

daheff wrote:

Likewise. They also said to me that my refund would not have occured if I had not contacted them. So I contacted them on Thursday and had the refund in my account on Friday. Just got a notification this morning that my latest order is dispatched. Happy times

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭wallaby72

Mine has also gone from prepare for dispatching back to processing

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

flexcon wrote: »
    Man this whole system they got going on is so unreliable. Mines gone from Prepare to dispatch back to processing.

wallaby72 wrote: »
    Mine has also gone from prepare for dispatching back to processing

Mine and others did the same and still arrived, although it did briefly show as dispatched before going back to processing, which you might have missed. If it doesn't show as cancelled it's probably on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Weltsmertz

flexcon wrote: »

That's standard. Mine did the same. It will still be at that status when it is delivered it ready for collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 BoxingFan009

maki wrote: »
    Mine and others did the same and still arrived, although it did briefly show as dispatched before going back to processing, which you might have missed. If it doesn't show as cancelled it's probably on the way.

Out of interest. When did you order??

Mine is showing as "Your order is due for dispatch"
    Ordered on Friday. Quietly confident that it is on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Sappy404 wrote: »
    I ordered yesterday afternoon, cancelled last night. I had previously bought one at €249 but used a different email address, delivery address and a shortened version of my name this time. Ah well.

CC was charged. Has anyone actually gotten a full refund yet?

Quick update: I got a refund for my €179 without having to contact them. I guess this makes me one of the lucky ones.

For the record, I bought under the original €249 offer and used the phone for the first time this weekend and it's excellent. A lot of phone for €179 for anyone who manages to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭BillyBird

Mine is showing as "Your order is due for dispatch"
    Ordered on Friday. Quietly confident that it is on the way

I think it goes "Ready for dispatch" -> "Your order has been dispatched" -> "Your order is being processed" (confusingly) and then to delivered table.

In spite of all this there was no sign of mine in store this morning (ordered Wednesday).

Just got a call there now that it has arrived so it looks like all is well. But expect some high blood pressure.

BillyBird wrote: »
    I think it goes "Ready for dispatch" -> "Your order has been dispatched" -> "Your order is being processed" (confusingly) and then to delivered table.

In spite of all this there was no sign of mine in store this morning (ordered Wednesday).

Just got a call there now that it has arrived so it looks like all is well. But expect some high blood pressure.

Great, it's actually changed to "Your order is being processed" now.
    Getting it delivered to work, so hopefully arrives tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭breeno

Got a text to say mine has been dispatched at about 2pm. Ordered 7am Saturday morning. Very first attempt at ordering.

Looking good so far but I won't trust it until I have the phone in my hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

breeno wrote: »
    Got a text to say mine has been dispatched at about 2pm. Ordered 7am Saturday morning. Very first attempt at ordering.

Looking good so far but I won't trust it until I have the phone in my hand.

See this is the crazy thing.

I ordered Thursday and went back to processing order after showing dispatch and no dispatch info. I fear I have issues in this order again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

How long did it take you to receive the free Eir Sim card?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭Del007

Great, it's actually changed to "Your order is being processed" now.
    Getting it delivered to work, so hopefully arrives tomorrow

Mine had always said 'your order is being processed'. I doubt these Muppets will deliver it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭millie12345

Amouar wrote: »
    How long did it take you to receive the free Eir Sim card?

I’ve ordered two and received none. First one was ordered last Monday.

Advertisement