Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Organised Child Trafficking in America for Real?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Yes, as a fact the CIA were involved.

Great. This is fascinating. So to start asking the obvious questions

1. From when to when did this take place?
    2. How did it work?
    3. Why did they do it?

Made up or imagined answers will obviously be ignored, only factual answers supported by direct evidence.

If of course you want to backtrack and claim this isn't a fact, and is actually a personal hunch or an opinion you have, then we don't require credible supporting evidence for every detail

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

so why do you claim they were murdered? what is the basis for that claim?
    Synchronicity and paucity of proof provided that they were not.
    I have provided evidence to show the that "The Finders" the CIA run group, had the same focus on future technology as had Epstein.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I have provided evidence to show the that "The Finders" the CIA run group, had the same focus on future technology as had Epstein.

No, no, i am specifically asking you about your claim that 3 people were murdered. You have provided nothing to backup your assertion.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Great. This is fascinating. So to start asking the obvious questions

1. From when to when did this take place?
    2. How did it work?
    3. Why did they do it?

Made up or imagined answers will obviously be ignored, only factual answers supported by direct evidence.

If of course you want to backtrack and claim this isn't a fact, and is actually a personal hunch or an opinion you have, then we don't require credible supporting evidence for every detail

Forgive me for repeating myself Dohnjoe, it's ALL in the FBI report available in this thread.

No, no, i am specifically asking you about your claim that 3 people were murdered. You have provided nothing to backup your assertion.

• Advertisement

Even for CT that is really weak. really poor effort on your behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Your conclusion on the CIA involvement only shows that you haven't read the FBI report.
    I'm going to allow the sane minded reading this to come to their own conclusions as to the similar circumstances and veracity of the Police reports.
    I don't think it's in any way vague.

As I said in an earlier comment, poster is hoping for inception rather than laying out their theory.

Forgive me for repeating myself Dohnjoe, it's ALL in the FBI report available in this thread.

If you are claiming it's in the report, then why aren't you providing answers to those questions pointing to the relevant pieces of the report as evidence?

e.g.
    The CIA was involved in child trafficking from e.g. 1968 to 1989 as per X in the report

Even for CT that is really weak. really poor effort on your behalf.

I accept that's your conclusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭banie01

So coincidence and absence of evidence?
    Is...
    Your evidence?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Please read the document provided before jumping to any conclusions on that front.
    In my experience conspiracy theorists who dodge and avoid questions and declare "just read this link" or "just watch this video" are not being all that honest about the content they are pointing to.

Why not just copy paste and quote the relevant bits to answer the questions directly and concisely?
    Why give the run around?

If you are claiming it's in the report, then why aren't you providing answers to those questions pointing to the relevant pieces of the report as evidence?

e.g.
    The CIA was involved in child trafficking from e.g. 1968 to 1989 as per X in the report

Because I'm letting the report to speak for itself. I'm not going to spoon feed.

I accept that's your conclusion.

You dont really have a choice. you have no evidence to offer.

King Mob wrote: »
    In my experience conspiracy theorists who dodge and avoid questions and declare "just read this link" or "just watch this video" are not being all that honest about the content they are pointing to.

Why not just copy paste and quote the relevant bits to answer the questions directly and concisely?
    Why give the run around?

Because of the amount of work involved in reproducing what is already there and obvious to those that read it. It's a long and difficult read. I haven't even got to the end myself yet.

You dont really have a choice. you have no evidence to offer.

None so blind as those that can't see.

None so blind as those that can't see.

you have not provided anything to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

I don't think law enforcement works the way you think it works.

Police/FBI/whoever generally don't set out to prove a victime wasn't murdered, they generally try to find enough evidence to bring charges against an alleged perpetrator.

Because of the amount of work involved in reproducing what is already there and obvious to those that read it. It's a long and difficult read. I haven't even got to the end myself yet.
    This is claimed a lot by people who believe a great many silly things.
    And it doesn't require that much work to copy and paste, so your excuse isn't convincing. So my conclusion (and the conclusion of most people who aren't predisposed to believe wild conspiracies) will remain unchanged.

In fact, I bet that your continued dodging will convince more people that there isn't much behind your theory.

This is claimed a lot by people who believe a great many silly things.
    And it doesn't require that much work to copy and paste, so your excuse isn't convincing. So my conclusion (and the conclusion of most people who aren't predisposed to believe wild conspiracies) will remain unchanged.

In fact, I bet that your continued dodging will convince more people that there isn't much behind your theory.

It's clear that you haven't tried to read the report if you think a copy and paste would work.

Because I'm letting the report to speak for itself. I'm not going to spoon feed.

You can't answer the questions and you can't back up your claims with direct evidence

Imploring people read a report you can't provide basic answers from is absurd

• Advertisement

It's clear that you haven't tried to read the report if you think a copy and paste would work.
    As I said, your constant dodging and deflection indicates to me that you don't have much to back up your position and that reading the report would be 1.) a waste of time and 2.) most likely counter your claims very quickly on examination.
    This has been my experience with other people using your tactic. You haven't done much to change my mind on that.

I'm only chiming in because you claimed that sane people would side with you.
    That's clearly not the case...

You can't answer the questions and you can't back up your claims with direct evidence

Imploring people read a report you can't provide basic answers from is absurd

I'm claiming the answers are in the report. I'll spoon feed you page numbers at some point.

I'm claiming the answers are in the report. I'll spoon feed you page numbers at some point.
    So rather than just give them, you've spent the last three pages repeating that you aren't going to give them and that you don't need to give them?
    K...

So rather than just give them, you've spent the last three pages repeating that you aren't going to give them and that you don't need to give them?
    K...
    Did you miss where I said I haven't even finished reading it yet?

It's not "spoon feeding", it's called supporting your claim. And you won't just be dumping page numbers either, you will be highlighting the specific parts that support specific claims.

This is really basic, elementary stuff

Did you miss where I said I haven't even finished reading it yet?
    Why do you need to finish it to provide the page numbers or to copy paste the relevant quotes?

Why would you make your claims as absolute fact when you haven't finished the report and can't use it to support your claims?
    That seems like a contradiction.

:confused:

It's not "spoon feeding", it's called supporting your claim. And you won't just be dumping page numbers either, you will be highlighting the specific parts that support specific claims.

This is really basic, elementary stuff

No I won't be reproducing any pages. I'll give you the page numbers and what I'm claiming, you can read those pages and dispute it.
    Elementary.

Why do you need to finish it to provide the page numbers or to copy paste the relevant quotes?

Why would you make your claims as absolute fact when you haven't finished the report and can't use it to support your claims?
    That seems like a contradiction.

:confused:
    I'm trying to figure out what's behind the redactions by comparing contemporary newspaper reports, some of which I've posted here, and who they're referring to at the moment.
    I will get to it.

I'm trying to figure out what's behind the redactions by comparing contemporary newspaper reports, some of which I've posted here, and who they're referring to at the moment.
    I will get to it.
    Again, giving your dodging, I don't believe you and I don't think this will be forthcoming.

Also, if you are doing actual research, why post it here?
    Why not go to a real news organisation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,726 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

No I won't be reproducing any pages. I'll give you the page numbers and what I'm claiming, you can read those pages and dispute it.
    Elementary.

You refused to click on a Snopes link just a couple pages ago because you don’t like Snopes, and begged to have parts of the 1 page article spoon fed to you. Yet you expect others to sift through a large PDF and ‘incept’ whatever your conspiracy theory is by accepting (without citation) information you pretend fills in the blanks of redactions in this document. By your own admission you haven’t even finished “reading” this document yourself but expect others to do so, without telling them what they’re looking for, or why it is relevant to a conspiracy that you refuse to summarize.

Advertisement