Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Organised Child Trafficking in America for Real?

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

24 pages of avoiding explaining a conspiracy

Even people who think the world is flat can give a basic synopsis of it and answer some basic questions

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I've given my opinion on the finders.

I won't read the FBI report. Wah!
    I won't watch the film. Wah!

I'm not helping with your pollution any longer.
    And you're back to dodging, which is how we know it would be a waste of time to watch the video or read your report.

But seriously though, you just said that you didn't trust google and two posts later you post something from google to support your conspiracy theory.
    I am genuinely curious how you justify that to yourself...
    What's the thought process there?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You do realise that every single news agency and source of information (and online translator) makes mistakes. It doesn't mean you can dismiss them entirely as a source for one mistake or one perceived mistake. That makes no sense.

Their overall accountability and credible has to be taken into account. It's a spectrum.

We've encountered people who literally dismiss the study of science, the study of history, academia, the world's media - just to validate some ridiculous personal conspiracy

You are showing signs of heading in that direction with this bizarre conspiracy of yours..

It wasn't a mistake on the part of Google. They have proven that they are malicious liars.
    Why don't you check the internal email addresses and see how high it goes?
    Actually do something constructive.

King Mob wrote: »
    And you're back to dodging, which is how we know it would be a waste of time to watch the video or read your report.

But seriously though, you just said that you didn't trust google and two posts later you post something from google to support your conspiracy theory.
    I am genuinely curious how you justify that to yourself...
    What's the thought process there?

Bye! You're going in my bin for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Bye! You're going in my bin for now.
    Yup, questions dodged. Thanks for announcing you're sticking your fingers in your ears.

• Advertisement

24 pages of avoiding explaining a conspiracy

Even people who think the world is flat can give a basic synopsis of it and answer some basic questions
    A third of this thread is you banging on about how you don't trust Snopes as a source - and it turns out you were completely wrong about the Snopes article, it was in fact correct.

Are you man enough to admit that it wasn't me that continually returned to it?

Are you going to give a reply to this?
    My bin if you don't.

Are you going to give a reply to this?
    My bin if you don't.

You are presenting your opinion as fact.

So far it's a baseless personal opinion that you can't support. Its devolved to the point where you are being so evasive and pedantic that you are literally putting people on ignore.

You don't seem to grasp the fact that if something falls apart the moment it is scrutinised, it might not actually be true. Or you do, and you don't want to back down and admit that.

This is a film that supports what I have contended in this thread somewhere.
    It is an excellent bit of investigative journalism which describes what the founders a child sex trafficking and satanic worshiping group were about.

Marion Pettie was the leader of the group.
    There is an interview with another of the group leaders in which he denies a lot of what was put to him. His answers are not credible when you read the FBI documents which are attached below.
    For further synopsis see some of my previous posts.

This FBI documents should be used in conjunction with the film.
    It was not available to the maker at the time.
    I have some of the documents shown in the film if anyone has constructive questions.

https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders/the-finders-part-01-of-01/view?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

So far you're ignoring, I think, three different people who've all asked how you can reject Google as liars, on the one hand, and on the other point to a video on their platform as evidence...

So far you're ignoring, I think, three different people who've all asked how you can reject Google as liars, on the one hand, and on the other point to a video on their platform as evidence...

Plainly, I have proven using primary documents from google that they maliciously lied purely to damage Trump.

This is not a google film.

I have put them on my ignore list for now so that I'm no longer participating in the pollution of this thread.
    They are welcome to do the same if they wish.

• Advertisement

No prizes for guessing the source for the video is the usual anti-5g, anti-fluoride, anti-vaxx, 911 truther, false flag shootings, conspiracy craptacular

• Registered Users Posts: 81,726 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Youtube is known to censor views. If they host this video then I don’t trust their motive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Treppen

Jesus this forum is no fun. You can't have a crack at looking at something without being shouted down by the same people who don't believe in the word conspiracy. Dunno wtf they are doing here tbh.

Back to Reddit I go

Treppen wrote: »
    Jesus this forum is no fun. You can't have a crack at looking at something without being shouted down by the same people who don't believe in the word conspiracy. Dunno wtf they are doing here tbh.

Back to Reddit I go

In case the above isn't sarcasm, translation below

"Post nonsense on a public forum, said nonsense gets called out, flee to echo chamber that is more accepting of nonsense"

Advertisement