Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Organised Child Trafficking in America for Real?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Forget the FBI, we should hand this one to the real detectives; 4chan. And the amateur sleuths from the universities of Google and Youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Forget the FBI, we should hand this one to the real detectives; 4chan. And the amateur sleuths from the universities of Google and Youtube
    I thought you had critical thinking, that you checked out and debunked conspiracies that had no substance?
    I'm disappointed.
    https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders/the-finders-part-01-of-01/view?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Treppen

Familiar with Epstein. Also with Jimmy Saville, who was friends with a lot of people.

I knew this thread was pizzagate when it started

Invoking pizzagate seems to be a new way of stifling conversation a la Godwin's law (can't compare anything to Nazis anymore apparently).

Maybe leaving pizzagate aside.

Let's get back to Epstein's friend Bill who intervened to rescue known child abductors in Haiti (who were also represented by a known sex slave trafficker Jorge Puello). The accused were quickly flown back to the States on a US air force plane.

Why would the Clintons do this? I'm not wanting to get into a Trump v Clinton side debate but just wondering why they would do this. Silby wasn't just moving orphans , she was actively rounding up kids on the streets taking them from existing families straight after an earthquake.

What's the conspiracy here, in a nutshell?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Treppen

It's the thread title

• Advertisement

State senators murdered for inquiring into child trafficking.
    CIA responsible for child trafficking.

Treppen wrote: »
    Invoking pizzagate seems to be a new way of stifling conversation a la Godwin's law (can't compare anything to Nazis anymore apparently).

Maybe leaving pizzagate aside.

Let's get back to Epstein's friend Bill who intervened to rescue known child abductors in Haiti (who were also represented by a known sex slave trafficker Jorge Puello). The accused were quickly flown back to the States on a US air force plane.

Why would the Clintons do this? I'm not wanting to get into a Trump v Clinton side debate but just wondering why they would do this. Silby wasn't just moving orphans , she was actively rounding up kids on the streets taking them from existing families straight after an earthquake.

In that case the names involved are available in the Wikileaks Clinton emails.
    If you have evidence of where the children were going and were to be trafficked to paedo's I'm all ears. I've only seen mention of one going to a French family.
    The connection to Jorge Puello is interesting. He was on a wanted list for a number of years.
    As per Epstein it goes right to the top.
    I can see evidence going back to Roy M Cohn.

State senators murdered for inquiring into child trafficking.

Who murdered them?
    CIA responsible for child trafficking.

Can you explain how this works..

I am a well known US politician, closely followed by the media, scrutinised by the opposition, I walk up to the Central Intelligence Agency and expose myself as a pedophile

Or how is it done..

Who murdered them?

Can you explain how this works..

I am a well known US politician, closely followed by the media, scrutinised by the opposition, I walk up to the Central Intelligence Agency and expose myself as a pedophile

Or how is it done..

We don't know specifically as they appear to not be investigated thoroughly.
    In the Nancy Schaefer case not even the supposed suicide note was released. One man William Fain was shown the note. The same witness then refused to release film of child sex abuse that Nancy had paid for. He still refuses to talk about it.

As per the FBI the investigations into The Finders case were ordered stopped by the CIA and anyone that reads the documents will agree.

I don't understand why you think they would offer themselves up for arrest to the CIA?

We don't know specifically as they appear to not be investigated thoroughly.

Not investigated thoroughly according to who?
    I don't understand why you think they would offer themselves up for arrest to the CIA?

How does CIA child trafficking work then?

• Advertisement

Not investigated thoroughly according to who?

How does CIA child trafficking work then?

I'll add a link to a newspaper on that later when I find it.

In the Finders case they setup a type of hippy commune and ran the operation from there. Within a year most of the men involved looked nothing like hippies but were well dressed and worked in part time tech areas. The women mostly lived separately. The men would travel to other areas of the country with the children. They placed adds with cryptic messages in local papers according to the FBI.
    There is a lot of emphasis on future tech, as per Epstein.
    Washington Post

feb 7th 1987

"Marion Pettie has long had a consuming interest in the future, and futurism is a major component of the group's philosophy, according to cult

There was talk of houses segregated by sex, children separated from their parents, vans that came and went, and a mysterious guru who called himself the Stroller and fancied himself a seer and a political powerhouse

As long ago as 1968, hippies and peace activists in Washington often visited Pettie Farm, a 90-acre property in Madison County, Va., near Shenandoah National Park

About five years ago, neighbors of The Farm said, the hippie followers of Pettie were replaced by men in business suits and women in professional clothes.

He said members of the Finders appeared to hold jobs in computer businesses.The group split its membership by sex some time ago, leaving the women to live in the Glover Park house while the men moved into the warehouse at 1307 Fourth St. NE, McArthur said.Cult experts said that in the past few years they have seen increased interest among such groups in satanism and witchcraft. The circle of stones District police reported finding behind the Glover Park house in December is typical of witchcraft ceremonies, said Richard Stephens, a sociology professor at George Washington University. Staff writers John Ward Anderson, Linda Wheeler and John F. Harris contributed to this report"

This is what was being reported check it against the FBI file.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,721 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It's the thread title

Yes people get arrested for organized human trafficking in the US.

Was there more to the conspiracy or have we already answered the thesis of the thread

I'll add a link to a newspaper on that later when I find it.

Thanks but you aren't really addressing those questions at all

Overheal wrote: »
    Yes people get arrested for organized human trafficking in the US.

Was there more to the conspiracy or have we already answered the thesis of the thread

Well, if you consider attempted denigration an answer of some kind you have I suppose.

Thanks but you aren't really addressing those questions at all

I getting bored. I think I have completely proven that there is organised child trafficking. Are you saying there isn't organised Child trafficking in America?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

You have proven it how, exactly?

You pointed to a heavily redacted document on the internet, decided who the missing names were without offering any evidence, and inferred links between that document and some murders of state senators.

When people have asked you questions, you've answered different questions.

I am a high-ranking US politician and I want some children trafficked so I can abuse them. Do I phone a particular office in the CIA? How do I prevent the constant media monitoring of me and my activities when the CIA deliver to me?

Why would the CIA do any of this?

Why would this document be available on the internet if there was any substance to it?

I getting bored. I think I have completely proven that there is organised child trafficking. Are you saying there isn't organised Child trafficking in America?

By the CIA, correct?

And that politicians are being murdered to cover it up, correct?

By the CIA, correct?

And that politicians are being murdered to cover it up, correct?

I have offered the evidence for the missing names.
    I have offered the evidence to show the CIA were involved in child trafficking.
    I've given three examples of politicians murdered when making inquiries into child trafficking.
    One, maybe not. Two, maybe not. Three, you'd need blinkers.

Was that the school where kids claimed satanic abuse, then it became a textbook study in psychology where mass brainwashing took place inadvertently by well meaning elders.
    Same way pizzagate is going.
    Do you have a link to that report that offered those conclusions on the school in question please?

I have offered the evidence for the missing names.
    I have offered the evidence to show the CIA were involved in child trafficking.
    I've given three examples of politicians murdered when making inquiries into child trafficking.
    One, maybe not. Two, maybe not. Three, you'd need blinkers.

The CIA were involved or are involved. Which one? (if you are stating this as fact, then you can explain how it worked, give the timeline, give the details, etc)

The "three examples of politicians murdered". The investigators have determined these are murders? If your views differ, can you explain how you know more than these professionals at the crime scenes with the evidence?

If this is all your opinion based on a vague hunch then say so

But you seem to be stating it all as fact..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The CIA were involved or are involved. Which one? (if you are stating this as fact, then you can explain how it worked, give the timeline, give the details, etc)

The "three examples of politicians murdered". The investigators have determined these are murders? If your views differ, can you explain how you know more than these professionals at the crime scenes with the evidence?

His FBI contacts probably gave him all the details.

Your conclusion on the CIA involvement only shows that you haven't read the FBI report.
    I'm going to allow the sane minded reading this to come to their own conclusions as to the similar circumstances and veracity of the Police reports.
    I don't think it's in any way vague.

His FBI contacts probably gave him all the details.

Are you saying there is no FBI document James Bond?

Your conclusion on the CIA involvement

I have no conclusion. You do. Hence I am asking you the simple questions

Are you claiming, as a fact, that the CIA were involved, or are involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Your conclusion on the CIA involvement only shows that you haven't read the FBI report.
    I'm going to allow the sane minded reading this to come to their own conclusions as to the similar circumstances and veracity of the Police reports.
    I don't think it's in any way vague.

Given that you are dodging questions so hard, my conclusion is that there isn't much at all to your theory.

I have no conclusion. You do. Hence I am asking you the simple questions

Are you claiming, as a fact, that the CIA were involved, or are involved?

Yes, as a fact the CIA were involved.

Are you saying there is no FBI document James Bond?

Is there an FBI document that shows that all three were murdered? can you link to it if so?

King Mob wrote: »
    Given that you are dodging questions so hard, my conclusion is that there isn't much at all to your theory.
    Please read the document provided before jumping to any conclusions on that front.

Is there an FBI document that shows that all three were murdered? can you link to it if so?

No.
    As regards the CIA involvement, read.

• Advertisement

No.
    As regards the CIA involvement, read.

so why do you claim they were murdered? what is the basis for that claim?

Advertisement