Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Right, I better get out of bed and go see my family

I'm off work for this week and we're potty training our 2 year old, so I'll be checking in on my phone but not guaranteed to be posting a super huge amount

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Put it to you this way, Conor.

If, say, the neighbours WERE more than a backroom power. Say they had an effect that was unbeknownst to them until the moment one was ripped away from the other.

Say I had a gun now.

Where would you put the bullet, Conor.

giphy.gif

Who are you think of Eva?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Not sure yet, Abi.

Conor’s response was interesting. But don’t want to just go for him off the back of personal fears.

Any suggestions?

Man, it's way too quiet.

Might just shoot Phil, and get that question mark off the board.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Man, it's way too quiet.

Shoot whoever is most wolf like and get it done, so we can work out who should die next

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Just taking a break for lunch now , @ Frank

If I am bad, there is a two wolf team in play, and each wolf team is targeting wolves . . Why didnt the other team go for me when I supposedly killed one of their team members ?

If they were all fighting for a munch and we were killing each other for village credibility, why wouldnt they take me out ?

Now I am guessing your answer will be something on the lines of "well I am not a wolf so i dont know" but thats not an acceptable response. You dont have to be a wolf to play your theory through. It doesnt add up because there has to be 2 teams for me to be bad, but also the two wolf teams were apparently targeting each other (Derry) and "me" (senan). So why did they not bother trying to either get my lynched (for village credibililty) if they were confident I was a wolf or kill me so they could off my team for control of the munch or just revenge?

Man, it's way too quiet.

To be fair, people are back in work.

Doris WW wrote: »
    I know I’m not blocked which makes tegan a wolf. I know Clodagh is a seer, how she flips tells us if Patrick is a wolf

I am trying to see what I cant get from Vote 3 (if anything) but I inadvertantly came across this post . . Did Tegan say she blocked Doris aswell ?

I know Tegan blocked me the morning after I came out on thread and said I bagged us Senan with a power. I also bullsh*t about a bonus vote rig power:
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Wendy must of rigged last night, looks like I get a bonus power for getting a wolf, sweet.

Or did I?

anigif_enhanced-7115-1464367554-2.gif

What I will confirm is that I will post on thread if/when I use a power.

So wolves might of thought I might rig another vote, but if Tegan blocked me by using her power they would know I wouldnt be able to do anything that night at least.

Straight after the lynch I noticed a shift against me with Vernon (possibly trying to get me lynched next night?). Eva I think started the two wolf theory after Henry brought me up. Tegan was also part of the discussions but I am not sure how much she was influencing it. Would it be Eva and Tegan ? I dont know . .

I know I am good, we know Doris and Henry were good, so has Tegan only used her power on goodies that we know of?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor, it's not a wolf move I told ye last week I'm attending the hospital 3 times a week, nothing serious just need treatment for next 10 weeks.

I have a few minutes as just got invited to movies later but will be on.
    Anyhow my thoughts excuse me as I am typing in phone. I think 2 wolves left.

Conor I think is a wolf and have done for a while especially after last Friday nights conversation and the sudden silence which I remarked on. I have asked people to look at it and have remarked about ebbs and flows of conversations and mentioned time stamps as they give the rhythm of a conversation which can prove interesting. Also I ****ed up royally with Henry block and feel awfully guilty and deserve to be lynched as a result but you were talking about lynching Phil earlier the other supposed BG

Frank I am trying to decide about. His version of story with Doris differs she was aligned good. He is the interrogator and hasn't tried to interrogate.me since the failed attempt.

Phil the invisible man our BG hard to read. Conor wants him.lynched earlier over me and my feck up then suggests we protect both Abi and Lucy leaving either of us to be lynched. Is that genius or what. Is Phil a wolf

Eva partner to Brendan aligned good and opposites do attract and all through the game opposite has been going through my head. Present for the Friday conversation and the silence.

Me total feck up. Blocked BG bit of a mess. Voted for Derry went after him and was remarked by either Conor or Liam was hard on him but I've been flaky all game, numerous reason go into another time not relevant to game.Voted for Senan changed on advice which was nice to give as he didnt have to. Well ye have to make you're mind up.on me. I can tell ye but why believe.

Abi and Lucy peeked good. Though there is a power in the den glossary that allows a wolf to appear village.

So that is how I see it.

FFA# ? Who knows at this.point
    1 conor
    2 Eva
    3 Frank/Phil

Anyhow still who to.vote for

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I'm in two minds who to vote for. I've been holding off posting much and just reading and seeing where things lay.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I think I will put a vote in now so ye can work away as I presume for my feck up I am going

Just trying to see if I can workout anything from Vote 3. It was the one I rigged so I know for certainty that baddies had no control over what happened and whatever way they voted, they thought it would kill a target.

Will try and post up information that will hopefully help, any everybody can access the same information so if some of this is off please feel free to correct me , my heads a bit melted trying to spot anything. Also can somebody look at this in the context of what Patrick was saying about wolf killing wolf wagonimics?

In terms of those of us still around:

- Only Abigail (clear I know) and Phil didnt vote for a wolf out of remaining villagers
    - 3 votes went on Vernon in the last 7 minutes of the lynch that saved Tegan and condemned Vernon. 2 of those 3 votes were from wolves, the other vote was Tegan saving herself, why would wolves save Tegan and kill a wolf ?

Voting patterns
    - As of 4.07 Votes were Tegan 3 - Lucy 3 (1 wolf) , Vernon 2 (1 wolf) , Ewan 1
    - By 18:00 Tegan and Vernon were the two major players up for lynch - Tegan way ahead with 6 votes, Vernon 2nd with 4 , next was lucy on 2
    - Over the next hour Phil changed his vote from Tegan to Mary, back to Tegan, Lucy got a wolf vote and voted back and it wasn’t until just after 6.30 when Senan started creeping up the table with 2 votes from villagers. But by 7, Tegan was an easy bandwagon and odds on for lynching (did anything happen between 7-9 to clear Tegan or make others look more suspect?)
    - By 7pm it was – Tegan 7 , Vernon 5 , Lucy/Senan 3 . So at that time wolves would have been working out their strategy. 5 wolves that we know of had voted by this time and not one of them had voted for Tegan. I mean wasn’t Tegan the easiest bandwagon at that time , especially with Vernon close behind ?
    - by 8pm Vernon gap had closed to – Tegan 7 , Vernon 6 , Senan 5 nobody else close to contention. Vernon and Senan are wolves, we know this, but the wolves didn’t pile on Tegan to save one of their own ? Maybe they were a bit concerned from rigged vote night before ? Still a bit odd they didn’t try to save one of Vernon or Senan by lynching Tegan . If that was 3 wolves up for lynch, go village in fairness.
    - by 8:50 , it looked like – Tegan 7 – Vernon 6 , Senan 5, nobody else in contention. 10 mins to Lynch and Tegan is favourite to go
    - There were 7 votes between 8:50 and 8:59 that saved Tegan and Condemned Vernon. Patrick, Senan and Tegan voted that got Vernon killed. So at least 2 wolves (& Tegan) tipped the vote away from Tegan (a villager ?) and onto a wolf ?
    - If there were two wolf teams trying to get a wolf on another team lynched we are in trouble cause Frank voted late for Tegan that could of gotten her killed so he wasn’t following the script of the other team. Not one wolf voted Tegan , why ? She was the easiest Wagon to save either Senan or Vernon from a voting perspective.
    - I looked back at vote 2 and only one wolf voted for Tegan and that was Vernon.

Noteworthy, theory or question:
    - By 8:50 on Wednesday night Tegan was favourite to go down and a wolf was the most likely to be lynched (vernon). When I voted Senan at
    - Patrick & Senan very late votes on Vernon along with Tegan that saved Tegan and “lynched” Vernon. Why did 2 wolves effectively save Tegan and kill another wolf (Vernon)?
    - 2 nights in a row Tegan was as easy a bandwagon as you could hope to get and only 1 wolf we know of voted for her both nights ?

Just taking a break for lunch now , @ Frank

If I am bad, there is a two wolf team in play, and each wolf team is targeting wolves . . Why didnt the other team go for me when I supposedly killed one of their team members ?

If they were all fighting for a munch and we were killing each other for village credibility, why wouldnt they take me out ?

Now I am guessing your answer will be something on the lines of "well I am not a wolf so i dont know" but thats not an acceptable response. You dont have to be a wolf to play your theory through. It doesnt add up because there has to be 2 teams for me to be bad, but also the two wolf teams were apparently targeting each other (Derry) and "me" (senan). So why did they not bother trying to either get my lynched (for village credibililty) if they were confident I was a wolf or kill me so they could off my team for control of the munch or just revenge?

The reason why a wolf team might not try and exact revenge on the other wolf team is that the village numbers were continuing to remain great and it would have been more fortuitous to keep pushing for villager deaths rather than targeting the other wolves.

3 enemies, pick off the bigger enemy before the smaller one

I tried twice to interrogate you Tegan (doris stole my power the first time and you dutchie'd me for the second) - I gave up trying after that

Noteworthy, theory or question:
    - By 8:50 on Wednesday night Tegan was favourite to go down and a wolf was the most likely to be lynched (vernon). When I voted Senan at
    - Patrick & Senan very late votes on Vernon along with Tegan that saved Tegan and “lynched” Vernon. Why did 2 wolves effectively save Tegan and kill another wolf (Vernon)?
    - 2 nights in a row Tegan was as easy a bandwagon as you could hope to get and only 1 wolf we know of voted for her both nights ?

If there are two wolf teams and Tegan is on the same one as Patrick and Senan, then it would make sense that Vernon would have been voted for instead of her

Tegan WW wrote: »

Conor I think is a wolf and have done for a while especially after last Friday nights conversation and the sudden silence which I remarked on. I have asked people to look at it and have remarked about ebbs and flows of conversations and mentioned time stamps as they give the rhythm of a conversation which can prove interesting. Also I ****ed up royally with Henry block and feel awfully guilty and deserve to be lynched as a result but you were talking about lynching Phil earlier the other supposed BG

Ive seen wolves cynially use RL stuff to try and guilt people into not looking at them . . I really hope its not too serious and genuinley hope you are OK. . Not going to use that against you at all . .

Sudden silence, when ? What sudden silence ? What conversation were we having on friday ? Do you mean thursday, the night about the 2 teams ?

In terms of me "lynching Phil", did I say we should lynch him ? :confused: I remember coming up with a plan and your only response was a one sentence insinuation that i was leaving the powered roles open to be killed by the munch. But all I did was make a suggestion, say the village should discuss its merits but that the "RVs" could always bluff the wolves. So this doesnt stack up . .

The voting that I have spent looking over since lunchtime shows that in two days of you being up for lynch and possibly the easiest wagon, only 1 wolf that we know of voted for you..

I have posted alot of information that people can read and do their own research to confirm.

I dont believe your shading of me is anything more then a hunch with little to no substance. I am happy to discuss what you think is dodgy of me, but I am not sure your explanations are convincing.

I still dont know what to make of you:

- either a villager whose chosen poorly using their power on RVs (who were outed already). This is not beyond the realms of possibility, I havent had a great game myself and did push for Angus lynching
    - A baddy which neither wolf team wanted to kill in night 2 or 3 when you were a fairly handy kill target (Vernon and Senan were 2 closest to being lynched that night). And a baddy who has been using their power to stop goodies using their power and pretending to be paranoid

Frank WW wrote: »
    The reason why a wolf team might not try and exact revenge on the other wolf team is that the village numbers were continuing to remain great and it would have been more fortuitous to keep pushing for villager deaths rather than targeting the other wolves.

3 enemies, pick off the bigger enemy before the smaller one

So why Kill Derry on day 2 ? and Senan on day 3?

If baddies were fighting for option to munch, that doesnt make sense at all . . Why not get me lynched and get loads of village credibility?

What do you think of my notes from voting 2 and 3 ?

So why Kill Derry on day 2 ? and Senan on day 3?

If baddies were fighting for option to munch, that doesnt make sense at all . . Why not get me lynched and get loads of village credibility?

What do you think of my notes from voting 2 and 3 ?

Just to add Frank , on night 3 Senan and Patricks late vote (7 mins to go) on Vernon effectivey saved Tegan and condemned Vernon to death . . So on day 2 and 3, wolves werent too worried about numbers if thats you theory and Patrick is believed (that his "wolf team" targeted Derry).

Conor?

What's your reads on EVERYONE, not just Tegan, out of curiosity?

In fairness, alot of my suspicions had me looking at Tegan alot. I am not good at multi tasking or finding angles to catch multiple wolves.

Tegan - Would love others to weigh in on the information I have done up re votes

Eva - Feel you were the one pushing the two wolf team theory at a time when people were very willing to be led down a path that I was bad. Not really sure about you

Frank - Havent much of a read

Phil - Havent much of a read

I did ask our two neighbours to come up with theories on how their neighbour may be bad but find their lack of interaction odd (cause Isla didnt expect Partick to be bad). Also, nobody seems to want to hypothesize why the wolves wouldnt shoot one of the neighbours in the off chance they are also lovers?! (2 for 1) Its just a way of helping us to see if maybe there is something worth exploring.

I am trying to come up with ideas and suggestions and I am responding to anybody who is throwing shade on me (without being grumpy :) ). I am not sure what else I can do. . I spent the whole afternoon going over that voting pattern and the best I could up with was that only one wolf voted for Tegan (* aside from Patrick who voted once but changed to Vernon so it didnt matter) when she was the easiest wagon for 2 days in a row.

If wolf teams were competing against each other and were happy to save a villager to get a wolf (and village credibility) it would explain the very late switch. But aside from that I cant work out why they would leave such an easy target to survive in favour of getting a wolf.

I dont actually think a wolf has ever voted for me either. So you can look at it that wolves didnt see me as a threat or worth voting for some reason. . The difference between me and Tegan is that I was never up for lynch so maybe they didnt want to be seen to lynch a goody ?

But again, if they thought I was bad and baddy teams were targeting each other (as wolves did seem to vote for each other quite alot) then why was I exempt from this practise ?

Looking at vote 4 now:

Patrick, Oisin and emily voted early for Vernon (by 2.35 3 wolf votes on Vernon) . . This does suggest a 2 team dynamic, unless for some reason wolves were voting for wolves to gain village credibility. Why would they vote so early though ?

That would make one wolf team Patrick, Oisin and Emily. Patrick confirmed this along with "Orla" and Senan. Is Tegan the other teammate he is hiding (Vernon, Tegan and Patrick voting to save Tegan and kill Vernon night 3)?

I want to put in the cavaet that Patrick had an awful lot of time to come up with the two team reveal. The votes do appear to suggest wolves were ok targetting at least Vernon for 2 nights. Any other nights ? Maybe Vernon was the token sacrifice for wolf legitimacy and to sow the 2 wolf team theory ?

So Frank, thats day 2 (Derry?), day 3 (Vernon) and day 4 (Vernon) now it looks like wolves were targeting each other, yet they werent targeting me ? Again, think about it, I reversed a lynch on one wolf to another, if its one team to another wolf team, why wouldnt they take me out ? Not just that, Wendy, a goody, we think did the same rigging to Senan. So 2 goodies (me and Wendy) had the same idea, maybe its as simple as me being good, doing the same action a goody was trying and the wolves also thinking I was good so didnt target me ?

Vernon was as good as dead by 6pm and I am a supposed team mate of his who spent the day trying to make Tegan the target ?

So, if we follow this line of thought, wolves are killing wolves (Derry). Wolves are putting in last minute votes (Patrick and Senan) to kill another wolf (Vernon) that saves/protects a villager or wolf (Tegan).

I switch a vote from Vernon to Senan. So I have stopped one wolf team (Patrick and Senan, maybe Tegan aswell) from killing Vernon. The next day I am trying to get Tegan, not Vernon killed. And yet the wolf team thats being trying to get Vernon killed doesnt do anything to me ? At all ?

One positive defence of Tegan was she voted for me on vote 4. Voting for Vernon, as a wolf, was an easy bit of village credibility that night. Voting for me does not look wolfy IMO.

An interesting note from Vote 4 was that most votes were on a wolf , by 8 O'clock , only Brendan, Tegan and Orla had one vote each (Vernon and Ewan had all the others).

Not one confirmed wolf voted between 8-9. Interestingly out of those of us still here, Lucy, Tegan, Abigail and myself voted during this period along with confirmed villagers Wini and Angus. Again, another positive for Tegan in terms of trying to do some sort of Wagonomics.

Frank, Phil and Eva voted earlier then 8. Frank @ 1.36 for Ewan, never changed his vote. Phil Voted Vernon @ 1.49 and then changed to Tegan @ 6.43 when Vernon was as good as dead. Eva voted Vernon @ 6.22, when he was pretty much dead to rights barring a miracle..

The next few votes (day 5 and 6) will be hard to tell us because wolves were either poisoned and could strategically vote to throw us off or they got killed. And I dont to have to start new voting spreadsheets. I had done some work on vote 2,3,4 during the week but hadnt gotten around to using it yet!

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I'm in two minds who to vote for. I've been holding off posting much and just reading and seeing where things lay.

I do think everyone needs to get a bit involved tho. It’s very quiet and 5ats where wolves thrive.

I'm looking at Phil as my vote for today

After that I have no idea of Tegan or Conor next

I cant see Eva ever being a wolf. The things that we talked about in our backroom make me think this way. Either I have been 100% pocketed or shes just never a wolf for me.

Phil first, Then Tegan/Conor in some sort of order that I don't know yet gets us to the win from my perspective. If its Eva, then my goose is licked because I just don't see it and of the Brendan/Eva pairing, it was Brendan I didn't believe. I think we really did just have one village masonry pair and 1 village/wolf pair

Order of Village to wolf for me

Lucy/Abigail
    Eva
    Conor/Tegan
    Phil

Guys, aside from Vernon it looks like Wolves didn’t really vote agaisnt each other at all, just Patrick for ewan. I think Vernon was a scarify for some reason.

5-B3-CE91-E-BF0-C-4285-BED5-C3-E03135-EB4-F.jpg

Try below if you can’t read.

https://i.ibb.co/whWXt46/155-FB6-B6-E948-46-EF-ABE0-673-FF8-CFF16-C.jpg
    Maybe somebody else look at votes of current villagers to see if pattern? I’ve to explain why I forgot to put the roast chicken on!

Well I’m glad that afternoon wasn’t wasted and villages haven’t even commented on any of my information.

I’m taking a break for the rest of the evening. I think I’ve earned it.

Remaining players

Abigail - no vote, Doris, Doris, Tegan, Ewan, no vote, no vote
    Lucy - no lynch, fiona, vernon, vernon, no vote, patrick, no vote
    Conor - no lynch, frank, senan, tegan, no vote, no vote, patrick
    Frank - no vote, tegan, tegan, ewan, ewan, patrick, no vote
    Eva - Tegan, vernon, vernon, vernon, ewan, doris, patrick
    Phil - no lynch, liam, tegan, tegan, doris, doris, patrick
    Tegan - no lynch, derry, vernon, conor, phil, brendan, no vote

Lynch 1 NO LYNCH WINS

No Lynch - 19:10 Phil, 19:14 Conor, 19:14 Oisin, 19:27 Ewan, 19:33 Regan, 19:42 Barbara, 20:54 Liam, 20:59 Lucy
    Lucy - 14:46 Orla, 18:30 Winifred, 18:56 Wendy,20:40 Vernon, 20:54 Henry
    Regan - Saturday 20:14 Clodagh, 19:15 Doris, 19:46 Eva
    Steve - 20:08 Emily, 20:22 Gertrude, 20:39 Patrick
    Liam - 16:34 Isla
    Eva - 19:50 Senan
    Wendy - 19:58 Desmond
    Phil - 20:43 Brendan
    Ewan - Steve

Did not vote:
    Abigail, Angus, Derry, Fiona, Gabriel, Holly, Mary

===========

Lynch 2 GABRIEL LYNCHED

Regan - 16:59 Frank, 17:23 Orla, 17:37 Clodagh, 19:09 Derry, 19:58 Vernon, 19:59 Angus, 20:31 Barbara, 20:59 Senan
    Senan - 10:08 Gabriel, 15:46 Holly, 20:07 Brendan, 20:14 Wendy
    Vernon - 18:31 Henry, 18:49 Doris, 20:21 Eva
    Liam - 13:12 Ewan, 18:34 Phil
    Gabriel - 17:05 Oisin, 17:08 Fiona
    Frank - 18:08 Conor, 20:23 Patrick
    Eva - 16:09 Isla
    Ewan - 17:59 Winifred
    Angus - 18:39 Emily
    Doris - 19:36 Abigail
    No lynch - 20:05 Liam
    Derry - 20:06 Regan
    Fiona - 20:24 Lucy

Did not vote: Mary

==========

Night Three (Results from left to right for recent to earlier)

Vernon - Senan, Tegan, Patrick, Henry, Lucy, Winifred,Eva, Oisin, Isla (9)
    Lucy - Orla, Vernon, Ewan, Mary, Wendy, Barbara (6)
    Senan - Conor, Angus, Brendan, Liam, Emily (5)
    Tegan - Frank, Phil, Clodagh, Fiona (4)
    Doris - Abigail (1)
    Henry - Doris (1)

=======

Lynch 4 - Vernon lynched

Vernon - Orla, Patrick, Isla, Oisin, Henry, Emily, Eva, Clodagh, Doris, Liam, Lucy (11)
    Tegan - Phil, Winifred, Abigail, Conor, Angus (5)
    Ewan - Frank, Brendan (2)
    Conor - Tegan (1)
    Orla - Vernon (1)
    Brendan - Ewan (1)

Did not vote - Fiona

=======

Lynch 5 - Ewan lynched

Results
    Ewan - Frank, Clodagh, Brendan, Eva, Patrick, Abigail, Doris (7)
    Doris - Emily, Phil, Henry, Ewan (4)
    Phil - Tegan, Angus (2)
    Liam - Isla, Oisin (2)
    Emily - Fiona (1)
    Fiona - Orla (1)
    Patrick - Liam (1)
    Did not vote - Conor

=======

Lynch 6 - Doris lynched
    Doris - Brendan, Eva, Isla, Patrick, Phil, Clodagh (6)
    Patrick - Frank, Lucy (2)
    Brendan - Tegan (1)
    Clodagh - Doris (1)

=======

Lynch 7 - Patrick lynched
    Patrick - Patrick, Phil, Henry, Eva, Conor, Brendan

Not sure if Patrick's vote for himself counts

I do think everyone needs to get a bit involved tho. It’s very quiet and 5ats where wolves thrive.

I’ve been putting up information all day and this is all you have to say? That it’s quiet?

You asked for input and haven’t replied or commented on anything. Are you trying to make sense of things or just appear like you are trying to work things out?

I’m not just frustrated with you, ive Spent hours going through Information that’s available for everybody to verify.

Listen, everybody has different time to put towards the game, I accept that. I work for myself so just took The afternoon off and worked on the information available. But I will be very disappointed if nobody GOOD even looks at what I put up when trying to work out who our remaining wolf (s) is.

I am somewhat worried about Eva. Voted for Tegan night one, then switched and voted for Vernon on night two, but only after Tegan was already the clear favourite. Did stay on Vernon until they were lynched though, and then voted for Ewan in a close enough lynch where voting for Doris would have brought it within one.

I'm trying to work out whether a wolf would have made sure to vote early against Patrick or not. Maybe not, they may not have wanted to seem too keen.

Hey Conor,

I will say that based on what you've put up in terms of votes, I'm happy enough to vote for Phil. The fact the only time Phil has ever voted for a wolf was when a seer had actually caught a wolf is a horrid look. And of everyone's roles, he's the one I've the most fear of, in terms of we have his word only for it. Everyone else has either proven their powers, or has been cleared by the seer.

If the game doesn't end at that point though, I'll likely pew pew you at that point.

Hey Conor,

I will say that based on what you've put up in terms of votes, I'm happy enough to vote for Phil. The fact the only time Phil has ever voted for a wolf was when a seer had actually caught a wolf is a horrid look. And of everyone's roles, he's the one I've the most fear of, in terms of we have his word only for it. Everyone else has either proven their powers, or has been cleared by the seer.

If the game doesn't end at that point though, I'll likely pew pew you at that point.

Shoot me? Why?

• Advertisement

Shoot me? Why?

Why not shoot Phil and convince the village to lynch me?

Advertisement