Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Yeah I think bigger single team then we imagined. Just seems mad that there are alot of people left some who stay very much under radar popping up randomly to cover thenselves maybe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’ve suggested it when wondering why three wolves lumped on Regan on night two.

I think it’s fair to think there’s probably more than one wolf left. 27 vs 4 vs 1 feels very rough for wolves if true. So either there’s a bigger single team, or two smaller ones.

Do we know who manipulated the vote that night for sure? if it was the wolves who knew what was about to happen, lumping on a wolf would make sense but otherwise it casts Regan/Tegan in a good light imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I’ve suggested it when wondering why three wolves lumped on Regan on night two.

I think it’s fair to think there’s probably more than one wolf left. 27 vs 4 vs 1 feels very rough for wolves if true. So either there’s a bigger single team, or two smaller ones.

I think there could easily be 6 wolves, be surprised if there wasnt at least 5.

The average game might have 20 players, 4 wolves and an SK. 25% of the amount of people in this game is 8!!!!! Surely theres not 8 wolves ! !

Although that would explain why we have had such a high rate of hitting them . . I think we have gotten one pretty much every day . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

If we vote on who orla posions we get to control the kill, if she takes the non posion everyday she cant double cross us.

As she would have to poision herself to do so, if she was putting up 2 people and was a wolf she could control who gets the poidon and manipulate it to save a wolf if bad.

But she cant double cross us if she is always one of the named players as itd mean she poisioned herself.

If she doesn't appear as the named 2 we lynch her or shoot her

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Yeah I think bigger single team then we imagined. Just seems mad that there are alot of people left some who stay very much under radar popping up randomly to cover thenselves maybe

I'm getting a bit of that vibe. Originally I was guessing 5 for a wolf team in a game with these number where the Jester was also in play. Could still be the case but it could be 6 (esp if there was a conversion). I'm guessing we have at least 2 left anyway. I still have no notion of who Doris is for example

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    1. Wolves use one vital power to stop the lynching of one wolf and instead of choosing a villager , not coming out (so nobodys the wiser) and saving one of their own, they kill a wolf so one of them can come out and get village credibility ? Thats a stretch, a wolf using a power to save one wolf and kill another .

2. Why would Orla buss Vernon ? I dont get why they would throw a team mate under the bus like that. Tegan has proven you can come back from a landslide lynch. I suppose it does buy Orla alot of credibility, but would wolves have poison and antidote ? Seems a bit odd for them to have both, unless there is any other goodies with an antidote?

I think the mods setup the game thus: pick loads of roles. Assign them to characters. Assign players. Assign alignment. In that order. Powers seem character specific. And given we have 2 vote manipulators who appear to both be village / 2 wish or power givers who were village / 2 sets of lovers neighbours whatever, i think alignment was randed after roles and characters. I only say this now as i dont think we can hang our hats on how the roles were split between village and wolves, as some seem keen to do.

FWIW im a drunk vig. I had to pick a target each day d1-3 and there was a 50/50 chance the shot would hit, or would miss and hit someone else. I shot Derry D1 but my shot didnt land for some reason. I dont know why he later died - my shot isnt time delayed, so i dont think that explains it. I shot at Orla D2 and it seems to have hit Des. I shot at Holly and it hit Holly.

I had hoped a peek could have been used to clear me, but im spent now (no more bullets) so its much of a muchness. Hopefully there are few enough wolves left that we can afford me being killed off.

Liam WW wrote: »
    If we vote on who orla posions we get to control the kill, if she takes the non posion everyday she cant double cross us.

As she would have to poision herself to do so, if she was putting up 2 people and was a wolf she could control who gets the poidon and manipulate it to save a wolf if bad.

But she cant double cross us if she is always one of the named players as itd mean she poisioned herself.

If she doesn't appear as the named 2 we lynch her or shoot her

As much as i dont like that im going to be killed off, i think this is the right way to use Orla's power. Its a second lynch, effectively.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Random thoughts.

Frank as interrogator lines up. He was my “piece on the side” I referred to yesterday. While he didn’t tell me his identity in the backroom, he did signal it in thread after I had left the room. (I didn’t relay this piece of info to Brendan till yesterday afternoon and signaled on here the time I did share that).

Hey, frank. Just for clarity though, and due diligence, what was the gif I said you could share to confirm that? And could the thief have known that gif when he stole your power?

On a separate note then....why Wini?

You’ve got one set of lovers on the board, and possibly a second. You’ve got a poisoner. Why munch Wini?

The bloody thing wont let me link it out of the backroom but it's the ooh friend image from the inbetweeners and the thief would not have been able to see that. He brought me into to the counselling room I dont use very often :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Right well thats me dead so.

Assuming orla confirms she didn’t self poison. If you’re village you probably need to spill the beans before you die

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I would like you point out where I didnt answer a question too? I cant find it, reading back your posts though, I can see your angle now! You and your buddies cant take me or Isla down without losing one of your own, concerned about numbers Liamo? Get in early and avoid the last vote too :pac:

Oooo nice sounds lke you are startinb to scrambble like senan the other day, tell me again the master plan does it invole 1 or 2 wolf teams, why i push for senan to be lynched all that evening?

While you were ignoring him to let him maybe shoot emily

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Two things I have in my head right now.

Tegan was saved with a vote move. How are we sure that they were not saved by a wolf?

Liam is now openly suggesting a strategy that will likely kill two villagers.

One of these two is getting my vote.

Liam might be a wolf. Might just be a ridiculous villager. Tegan was saved and we never established a good reason why.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    So to claify, you were in Franks room being interrogated the day before you moved in with your neighbor Tweek and you have since confirmed this in your BR with Tweek/Brendan?

No, I was in a room with Brendan from the very start. Then Frank brought me in to be interrogated on Sunday night, and I was in two rooms simultaneously.

As Frank mentions, I did let both he and Brendan know this was happening AS it was happening.

Ewan are you having a laugh voting Tegan.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Winifred WW was....

giphy.gif

Kyle Brovlovski - The Human Kite (Watcher)

And also.....
    Good

I don't know if I immediately believe Oisin but a Drunk Vig (only seen a Drunk Seer before myself and two drunks in a game is a lot) would be a way where Derry could have died and the auld fool would not even know he is responsible. Which character are you so?

Jimbo Kern. I dropped a hint about it earlier saying Jimbo and ned could have been a duo in the backrooms. TBH, i thought Ned might be in the game and might find me to share a room with me. That was more wishful thinking though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Oooo nice sounds lke you are startinb to scrambble like senan the other day, tell me again the master plan does it invole 1 or 2 wolf teams, why i push for senan to be lynched all that evening?

While you were ignoring him to let him maybe shoot emily

Scarmbling, yeah cause your pushing the most stupid narrative yet. He must be a wolf cause he jumped off a villager (Tegan Hopefully) on to the wolf curer and then took him out the next night too. Get a grip, I even asked for Emily to be the one poisoned last night, I think she is dodgy as ****

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Two things I have in my head right now.

Tegan was saved with a vote move. How are we sure that they were not saved by a wolf?

Liam is now openly suggesting a strategy that will likely kill two villagers.

One of these two is getting my vote.

Liam might be a wolf. Might just be a ridiculous villager. Tegan was saved and we never established a good reason why.

I voted in 2 lynches for 2 evils

A lot of us did, Liam.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Scarmbling, yeah cause your pushing the most stupid narrative yet. He must be a wolf cause he jumped off a villager (Tegan Hopefully) on to the wolf curer and then took him out the next night too. Get a grip, I even asked for Emily to be the one poisoned last night, I think she is dodgy as ****

You were saying a minute im a wolf explain your thoughts on that one to me?

• Advertisement

Since you guys like theories

The curer was a wolf Vern
    Derry wolf was poisoned and cured
    Liam was poisoned not cured
    Orla can kill people with poison each day

everyone poison related couldn't be a wolf could they? rand the powers and they could get the poisoner and curer, they did get the curer after all. Then you are in control and think you can get your boys vilage cred by being fake poisoned or cured from poison.

Not sure if I believe it myself as I liked Orla coming out and think it lead directly to Vern being KOd though so :pac:

A lot of us did, Liam.

Read my posts i pushed Senan hard, he only got 5/6 votes in the end no so if 5 is a lot then fine,

Im talking seperate evils not Vernon both nights

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I don't know if I immediately believe Oisin but a Drunk Vig (only seen a Drunk Seer before myself and two drunks in a game is a lot) would be a way where Derry could have died and the auld fool would not even know he is responsible. Which character are you so?

Did I miss Oisins reveal, can’t see it

Orla's MO could have changed once Derry got in trouble. So initial plan could have been to poison wolves and cure them; but once Vern came under pressure, that plan was abandoned. It would make sense to me on the basis that people (myself included) ruled out the poisoner picking two wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Not sure if I believe it myself as I liked Orla coming out and think it lead directly to Vern being KOd though so :pac:

Yeap. Unless there's major bussing, I just can't see Orla destroying Vernon's story like that.

Jimbo Kern. I dropped a hint about it earlier saying Jimbo and ned could have been a duo in the backrooms. TBH, i thought Ned might be in the game and might find me to share a room with me. That was more wishful thinking though.

Never know in this game, interrogators, Neighbors, Lovers all in BRs. Though myself and Wendy might have been special seeing as we were mentioned in the OP. Nope!

Wait not Derry. Vernon. Sorry hard to keep who was what straight. Too many roles.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    And what about Frank? Promised peeks but none are confirmed any better than mine? I've told the village everything I can about my broken power.

Mary confirmed villager
    Winifred likely about to be confirmed villager.

I'm not even the seer and I'm doing a million times better than you. What purpose do you serve again only to exist to antagonize me

Read my posts i pushed Senan hard, he only got 5/6 votes in the end no so if 5 is a lot then fine,

Im talking seperate evils not Vernon both nights

I dont get the distinction. In a world where you are a wolf, you just chose to bus 2 teammates. Its not inconceivable.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Did I miss Oisins reveal, can’t see it

In the posts of his above my post you quoted he says he is a drunk vig

Advertisement