Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Being the "meat" in the sandwich between two cats! One is snoring so peacefully . the other glued to me. Happy cats make me happy.

That video of the coyote and the badger doing the rounds. Ah it's so sweet. The coyote bouncing around waiting for his badger friend to catch up. It's exactly what my dog does waiting for the cat to come help her break into the pet food cupboard!

https://www.rte.ie/news/newslens/2020/0206/1113494-coyote-and-badger/

Happy that the shopping arrived y;day;.. special trip ahead of Storm Ciara. Happy there are good folk supporting basic needs out here with awareness and experience of bad weather. Happy at full cupboards and a new bag of coal.

stay safe and warm...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

TH about a family photo that everyone is happy with!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

TH tshirts and jumpers that have lasted several years and are still going strong. Really thick good quality cotton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to see Birds of Prey at the cinema this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I bought a ticket for the euromillions draw for the first time ever.

I shall now spend the next few hours spending my imaginary jackpot winnings.

Drinks are on me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

TH someone driving a long way to see me tomorrow. Good to appreciate any time someone takes time to do that. Taking people for granted is preventable if you actively remind yourself.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I bought a ticket for the euromillions draw for the first time ever.

I shall now spend the next few hours spending my imaginary jackpot winnings.

Imaginary Drinks are on me :D

FYP. :/

New Home wrote: »
    FYP. :/

The best kind...leaves imaginary hangovers :p:D

• Advertisement

My bed makes me happy. Fresh sheets, winter blankets back on. Snug and warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,049 ✭✭✭Be right back

New, cosy pyjamas. That's all!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The best kind...leaves imaginary hangovers :p:D

So, like a reverse placebo?

Tell you what - when you actually win, you won't have to buy me any actual drinks.......

....I'll take actual cash instead. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,356 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

The weekend!

Holla! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Watching blue tits eating nuts from the bird-feeder. There's something fookin magic about it. They hang there upside down eating their lunch with nonchalance. It's a piece of brilliance. Hanging upside down eating yer food and can vanish in a flash if needed.
    Watching swallows and house martins gradually building their nests is another one. Incredible how they do it. Nature is amazing.

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Watching blue tits eating nuts from the bird-feeder. There's something fookin magic about it. They hang there upside down eating their lunch with nonchalance. It's a piece of brilliance. Hanging upside down eating yer food and can vanish in a flash if needed.
    Watching swallows and house martins gradually building their nests is another one. Incredible how they do it. Nature is amazing.
    Had a house martin nest next door last summer. Hopefully they will be back this summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Norman Cook?

Ghosteen wrote: »
    Norman Cook?

No, Paul Heaton.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Couch side with a cup of tae, a sleeping madra and the first Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack on play after a very long and very tiring week in work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Last year I gave a presentation about voting to some of our new citizens and youngsters eligible to vote for the first time.

Some of the youngsters were a lot intolerant of the content of the presentation, I saw a couple of whatsapps today where they were teaching each other about tactical voting.

Some of them were passing on info close to what I told them.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

So, like a reverse placebo?

Tell you what - when you actually win, you won't have to buy me any actual drinks.......

....I'll take actual cash instead. :cool:

Didn’t win :(

Imaginary drinks it stays :D

It's not that I don't trust you, Harleen, but would you mind showing me your lotto ticket/docket thingy?

Birds of Prey was very good

It's not that I don't trust you, Harleen, but would you mind showing me your lotto ticket/docket thingy?

I’m just heading off to the Maldives for a while, I’ll defo show you when I get back in a few months :p

Enjoy your holiday!

Being safe and well prepared for Storm Ciara makes me very happy. ( remind me I said this when I am trying to get under the divan bed!)

But after all the Orkney years and years here, it is routine to be ready for anything. And we are...Makes me happy!

Mamof4!

Had a message earlier that you had tried to message me but my box is full.. cleared some, messaged you to be told YOUR message box is full! :D

branie2 wrote: »
    Enjoy your imaginary holiday!

FYP.:cool:

• Advertisement

FYP.:cool:

No imaginary postcard for you N H :p

Advertisement