Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

But you WILL bring me back an imaginary stick of rock, won't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

New Home wrote: »
    But you WILL bring me back an imaginary stick of rock, won't you?

I refuse to buy them as I nearly broke a tooth on one years ago :o

I’ll get you a nice (I mean tacky) key ring :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Nonononono.... the right reply would've been "I imagine so". :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Stove lit after several failed attempts when the wind blew down the chimney and put ot out.. and then HOT SOUP!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Voting in the general election this morning

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Jean Luc saying the immortal "engage"!
    at the end of episode 3 of Picard....

Happy that I managed to rescue littlest cat from the ruined shed where she had taken refuge from the storm. Without getting stuck myself... She attached to me and "talked" for minutes before she would even eat...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Graces7 wrote: »
    Stove lit after several failed attempts when the wind blew down the chimney and put ot out.. and then HOT SOUP!

Off topic, but would a spinner yoke sort that?

I have lemon drizzle cake to devour later \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bad day but am home safe and warm. Alls well that ends well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I have lemon drizzle cake to devour later which I share only with Tedders \o/

Fixed that for ya ����

Ireland bating the Welsh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I have lemon drizzle cake to devour later which I share only with Tedders \o/

Fixed that for ya ����

Thanks brother Seph

:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Thanks brother Seph

:pac:

Damn you brother tedo !

source.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Alls fair in cake & war

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Alls fair in cake & pastries
    Amen to that, man!
    I have lemon drizzle cake to devour later \o/

I must say, though... the menu on the flights to the Maldives has reached new heights...

I must say, though... the menu on the flights to the Maldives has reached new heights...

Only the best for me :D

Imagine that! You get what you pay for, after all. :D

Imagine that! You get what you pay for, after all. :D

And there's no calories in that cake.😂

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Poetic justice :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Good things come to those who wait :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

The Six Nations.
    It means more to me than just a sports event

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

TH that my eye prescription hasn't changed since last year.
    As I did a little victory dance around the room, the optician burst my bubble by adding "hb, it really couldn't get any worse!"

That at some stage ( punch drunk with lack of sleep) I succeeded in getting all five indoor/outdoor cats inside. I know they can cope but I cannot unless I have them in. HAPPY

• Registered Users Posts: 6,049 ✭✭✭Be right back

Hearing the wind and rain outside and knowing you don't have to go out in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

There's something timeless about a hound stretched out sleeping in front of a fire, with its chin resting on its front paws.

Also Anewme's posts in the Wherer thread made me TH, but its locked at the moment. I remember my granny taking me to light a candle in the (to a child's eyes) awesome and imposing Franciscan church (friary?) in Limerick city. And TH strong wind, when I'm walking into it and it suddenly gusts harder and makes my heart flip.

There's something timeless about a hound stretched out sleeping in front of a fire, with its chin resting on its front paws.

Also Anewme's posts in the Wherer thread made me TH, but its locked at the moment. I remember my granny taking me to light a candle in the (to a child's eyes) awesome and imposing Franciscan church (friary?) in Limerick city. And TH strong wind, when I'm walking into it and it suddenly gusts harder and makes my heart flip.

Wherer is open again...TH time for all ;)

Got a Dublin Bus in Rathmines pretty handy. Then the bus pretty much coasted home with me, only making one or two more stops, passing most. The bus was devoid of school kids too of course, it's Sunday. That always makes an enormous different to the inside of the bus.

That I can go to bed to sleep whenever I choose without making excuses... Like very soon after last night :D

Be as unconventional as I please..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

What a time to be alive!

https://twitter.com/Classicbritcom/status/1220444978893262848?s=19

Made to make your mouth water!

Advertisement