Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,167 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I have decided to have chinese tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭funnyname

Drivers who dip their lights at the exact time I do

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Shepherd's pie for dinner later on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

When I go out for a meal with friends and I’m not the only one who is change-ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

TH that an apology was gracefully accepted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

TH that i could migrate my docs from the old version of WPS office to the new one. :D

I’m prone to mess things like that up and lose half of the content.:pac:

In the meantime i’m so used to type on my ipad mini that i rarely use my lousy netbook anymore. Another TH is that i slowly get the hang of my tumblr site. Now i just have to fill it up. :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

In the meantime i’m so used to type on my ipad mini that i rarely use my lousy netbook anymore. Another TH is that i slowly get the hang of my tumblr site. Now i just have to fill it up. :D

Is your tumbler half full or half empty? :pac::pac::pac::D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Always half full.:D

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumblr

First post online but i have to feed it a bit more before i dare to go public.:eek::pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

My little woodland is lit up with a carpet of snowdrops.

Daffodils in full bloom in Sligo last Tuesday!! (albeit in a sheltered spot, but still!!!).

Last night when I got home I discovered that the young girl that lives across the way from me had built a little snowman on my wall (Exhibit 1). :) So I did the only thing any reasonable person would have done: I built a snowcat beside it. :D (Exhibits 2 and 3) Hope she got a kick out of it this morning when she went to school - it had started to rain about 20 mins before I left for work, so I don't know how long our creations survived.

501269.jpg

501270.jpg

501271.jpg

I also brought the cat outside for two minutes so he could touch the snow (Exhibit 4) - he could smell it from indoors. :) When I brought him back in, he had an attack of the zoomies. :D

501272.jpg

• Advertisement

Aawww NewHome that makes me happy! I love that. I hope the little girl saw it, she would have gotten such a kick out of that. I hope the cat prints were near it too, like they came to life in the night.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Snow cats rule all 🐱😃🐈

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I want a snow cat :)

My nails are pretty and there’s actual sunshine streaming through the windows.

Aawww NewHome that makes me happy! I love that. I hope the little girl saw it, she would have gotten such a kick out of that. I hope the cat prints were near it too, like they came to life in the night.

They were on the other side of the car... which would have been gone by the time she went to school, so yes, there is a chance she might have seen them... unless the rain washed them away. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I walked for 80 minutes and climbed three flights of steps and down tho I dont think the down counts, today
    Th when life facilitates hitting exercise targets and lets me bank some for the future.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

A handsome and educated young man told me that I was obviously not lacking in intelligence, today.
    Always good to hear as Im alternative surrounded by people who make me feel stupid or wayyyy too smart.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

I do a bit of work free gratis for a charity shop in town, they're having their staff Christmas party this weekend and I've been invited....nice gesture

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th happy this video

• Registered Users Posts: 13,393 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Wigan Warriors' response to Israel Folau being signed by the Catalan Dragons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,824 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Discovered that Limerick has a new food place called Chippy Chicken. Food can be trivial, but this place makes me so happy! They sell either chips, chicken on chips (with sauces, etc) or a chicken burger. And it's absolutely amazing, and is the cause of my discovery of love for Gochujang Mayo! If you're ever in Limerick, and you like chips, chicken and sauce, get it! I'm gonna drive in on my day off just to get this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Receiving a wedding invite to one of my good friends wedding in may :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Receiving a wedding invite to one of my good friends wedding in may

Is this CH's wedding.

I should hope he brings you to his.

Th is having my favorite biyeen here with me and making him laugh the other day 😃 and as usual the two of us were running around going mad and he was following me up and down hall shouting mad and then I got down on all fours and started barking like a dog 🐶 and he was breaking his ass laughing at me and then I was trying to catch him 😃
    honeybear wrote: »
    TH that an apology was gracefully accepted.

I find it hard to believe you would have had to apologize to anyone honeybear, such is your sweet unassuming nature <3.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

A well deserved hot cup of tea and scone to go with it, pure bliss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Online flower and vegetable seed catalogues. Planning the garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

TH today for no reason, just feeling happy.

There's a real hint of spring with the garden wakening up and the birds singing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Found another car park at college you don’t have to pay to use :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I’ve just found an Instagram account called influencersinthewild which captures influencers doing ridiculous poses and whatnot in public and I am loving it. I’ve got the popcorn out.

I’ve just found an Instagram account called influencersinthewild which captures influencers doing ridiculous poses and whatnot in public and I am loving it. I’ve got the popcorn out.

Thanks for that laugh ODB. Hilarious and depressing in equal measure! That vid making the little child take pics of his mum in her bikini draped over the dad.. you wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry! :D

• Advertisement

An unexpected pay rise, very small but better than nothing.

Advertisement