Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

We spent all day cleaning the house. Now we are broken in pieces but it means... Tomorrow we have to do nothing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kisses from my Alfie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Cleaned my bedroom this evening. Burnt a lovely candle too.
    So now I'm lying on my bed with a book, on fresh bed sheets and a nice scent in the air.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Sipping tea in bed, looking out of the window, waiting for what looks like will be a beautiful sunrise in twenty minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭blade1

This friendly little one wanted to come away with me today.
    I think it thought I was it's mother.
    Well it kept calling me ma anyway :pac:

Screenshot-20210309-133224.jpg

A day I thought I'd spend working and juggling other stuff and being stressed to all get out has turned into a day where I've nothing to do but drink tea, eat buns and pray the baby has a long nap.

So far so good!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Got sent a video clip of youngest granddaughter,2,going to bed blowing kisses and saying bye bye , new word for her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm pretty sure my Mam has a thing for Ronaldo going on a while now. She calls him 'Ricardo'.
    'He is one ape, so conceited, see the state of him being sent off. And all that money!'.
    I was like, he donates millions to charities and came from nothing, he isn't that bad and is an amazing athlete.
    'Well I can tell you, I can't stand the sight of him'.
    'What time is that match on again tonight, I want to see him making a fool of himself'.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Monday was a lovely day went for a walk on Sandymount strand sat down on one of the benches and had a lovely chat with an elderly lady well into her 80s just sitting there shouting the breeze with a stranger looking out over Dublin bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

CRASH! BANG! CRASH!

Hearing then watching my two oldest cats play-fighting in the hall! Boycat is headed for 17 and Jacob in his early teens.. Great huge lumps of cats they both are, and the floors here are thin and echo

. I have never had a cat live this old.... Boycat spent most of last night on my pillow with a soft paw on my face, purring...

My ould lad is in for covid vaccine this week

Better than winning the lotto

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

Playing cards with the two eldest chicks and horsing into mountains of chocolate.......oh good god......

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Getting surprising flowers.
    Eldest gets in to the car from work and hands me a bunch of beautiful flowers.

Ah hes not too bad:D

Eating half a home made Nigella “mine all mine” salty chocolate cookie and not thinking about the calorific load. Yum 😋

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭4Ad

My ould lad is in for covid vaccine this week

Better than winning the lotto

Brillant news..My Da is getting it Saturday..he is counting down the clock...

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Arthur45

Wearing flipflap with a mango juice wooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭Archeron

Eating raspberry jelly in bed.

4Ad wrote: »
    Brillant news..My Da is getting it Saturday..he is counting down the clock...

Stop....he was pure buzzing for it after getting the word ....ringing everyone and telling em

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,312 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

1) NCT restest passed.

2) Lockdown haircut I did -

(did not lose the run of myself like the last time, and make myself look like I escaped from a lunatics asylum)

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭YoshiSays

**** - have to renew drivers's license.

Ha - deferred for another year.

Nice!

Cats are in and fed, so I can now insert excellent wax earplugs and sleep after last night's gale fest.

Not here often; the CFS/ME is closing me down more and more so just coping with daily life and caring for my wonderful cats is as much as I can do most days.. I think of you all often. How could I not!

And I aim to keep my weblog going.

Have a lovely aftervening!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Nursing home visits resuming on the 22nd!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭Psychlops

A baileys hot chocolate & Butlers chocolates to dunk into it. Heaven.

Having an online retail therapy splurge followed by a boost bar to celebrate. :D

My warm bed as the wind howls and rain batters out there.. Seven happy cats well fed and asleep.... No need to leave my bed ALL DAY! Happy!

Turned on the car to head to work this morning and Haddaway what is love was just starting on the radio. Aw yes! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Getting muh COVID vaccine part 1 on Monday! Yay!

• Advertisement

That the thunder has stopped...

Advertisement