Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One year on from Ms Cash's impassioned speech

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

endacl wrote: »
    The right ditch at the right speed and angle could knock a couple of them permanently out of commission before they do too much damage.

She would sue the council....

Augeo wrote: »
    Thank u God and our lady my children never needed anything from any1 �� My first born is going on 14 and he's the best owl child tg �� so proud of myself for doing it all on my own wit no help from family or there daddy �� #mykids #alwaysandforever �� They are wat Keeps Me Going ���� God look over us ���� keep all evil away from us �� I no mommy's minding us from heaven anyway ����

I thought that her self employed husband was back on the scene.

Have to keep up appearances, he was dipping the wick in others but came back after a stint inside...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

so proud of myself for doing it all on my own wit no help from family or there daddy

Hard worker that she is....

Thank u God and our lady my children never needed anything from any1 �� My first born is going on 14 and he's the best owl child tg �� so proud of myself for doing it all on my own wit no help from family or there daddy �� #mykids #alwaysandforever �� They are wat Keeps Me Going ���� God look over us ���� keep all evil away from us �� I no mommy's minding us from heaven anyway ����

Love that. Never needed anything from any1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Never needed anything from any1.

except everything

except everything

And just take the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

NIMAN wrote: »
    Where does an unemployed single mum with 7 kids get money for a quad?

Serious question.

She never claimed to be poor just homeless I think and the government were robbing people like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

until his next stint at chateau de mountjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

The settled folk? The Amish? The curds?

Visitors.

LOL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

except everything

There are far better educated people then Margaret Cash who not only dont know or understand where the State get the money for SW payments, they don’t care even if you did explain.
    Travellers in particular never wonder and certainly don’t care, ever. I know Traveler mothers of 10+ children who, if you asked them, would say that I made a lifestyle choice to go to work and not claim SW. And technically, they’re correct.
    Where it gets complicated for them is if you suggest that if everyone decided to choose to have 10+ children and not earn money from employment with no other source of income then SW, that that would mean that there would soon be a terrible crisis which would result in there being no money for SW for anyone.

What’s the legal age for someone to drive a quad bike on the road?

Never in Ireland unless registered in the North....

Or before is it 2004 registered if I recall correctly, it could be off but you can't since around then legally even if it had lights etc....

The council get around this for spraying by contracting from the north.....

If he were 16 he could legally ride a moped 49cc but somehow doubt they'll go the legal route.

Where does she go lifting for clothes these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

endacl wrote: »
    The right ditch at the right speed and angle could knock a couple of them permanently out of commission before they do too much damage.

Be grand.
    �� I no mommy's minding us from heaven anyway ����

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

the DSP could be watching the social media, have to keep up an image

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

You also need tax, insurance and a licence to drive them on the road.

Laws don't apply to them people, don't you know. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

CASH FUNERAL

A childhood friend of mine had a bad accident in Cork 3 weeks ago. Was in hospital for 2 weeks and died. Buried last Friday. Only his wife, children, brothers and sisters (three of them guards)No exceptions, were allowed to attend.

Yet this shower can do what they like.

Any other funeral, the Bindo would have close ups of the chief mourners., None at the Cash funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

eurokev wrote: »
    Just having a snoop on Maggie's fb page again, as we had a Cash traveller funeral in Cork and wanted to see if any relation, (don't think they are)

I did see she got a quad for her youngfellas yesterday though -" to keep them quiet". Gbt

Way more than 10 at it, no social distancing

sligojoek wrote: »
    CASH FUNERAL

A childhood friend of mine had a bad accident in Cork 3 weeks ago. Was in hospital for 2 weeks and died. Buried last Friday. Only his wife, children, brothers and sisters (three of them guards)No exceptions, were allowed to attend.

Any other funeral, the Bindo would have close ups of the chief mourners., None at the Cash funeral.

I see little reason to object to 100+ of their community all gathering together by their own choice at a time when they may contract a potentially fatal virus. I mean, big funerals are part of their culture, boss. And they’re not exactly known to be the healthiest of folk. What’s the worst that could happen?

It’s not as though there’s not an upside potential here.

• Advertisement

I wonder is the Covid what she had envisioned with her whole "Winter is coming!!"?..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

if god is the dept of social welfare then yes she is correct

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

sligojoek wrote: »
    CASH FUNERAL

Seen it yesterday. Absolute disgrace. The money spent on the funeral must have been massive also.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

smurgen wrote: »
    Seen it yesterday. Absolute disgrace. The money spent on the funeral must have been massive also.

Travellers gonna be "travelling".

smurgen wrote: »

Well, they like to give something back to local businesses in the communities in which they acquire their fortunes. I see that spending as some form of rebate.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

eurokev wrote: »
    we had a Cash traveller funeral in Cork and wanted to see if any relation, (don't think they are)

So you decided to bump this thread anyway

[Niamh] thread not to re-open as per https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=113445350#post113445350

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement