Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One year on from Ms Cash's impassioned speech

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

john4321 wrote: »
    Looks like the fella got out of prison or from working hard on the oil rigs in the North sea.

494690.JPG

Wonderful, that scum bag will be back out to working his full time back breaking job of absolutely terrorising the elderly.....

I do hope he comes across the wrong person and he ends up 6 feet under.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Angles will be hitting double digits so.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Looks like the fella got out of prison or from working hard on the oil rigs in the North sea.

494690.JPG

Wonder will gardai wait and re-arrest him 2 minutes after he gets in the front door like last time. Her womb was probably glad of the time off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

494690.JPG
    Child no 8 in nine months time so. I'd love to know how much money her family will cost tax papers over their lifetime. Between rent allowance, medical cards , children allowance , her fella being locked up costs the state 68,000 a year , great country we have , people breaking their backs for wasters like them to live. Welfare system is a joke here. No wonder there's so many feral kids running around Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 23,202 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Crikey didnt know she still had cheerleaders watching her every move!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Child no 8 in nine months time so. I'd love to know how much money her family will cost tax papers over their lifetime. Between rent allowance, medical cards , children allowance , her fella being locked up costs the state 68,000 a year , great country we have , people breaking their backs for wasters like them to live. Welfare system is a joke here. No wonder there's so many feral kids running around Dublin

We’re most of the way to a million already and her eldest will he getting to ‘known to gardai’ age in the next 2-3 years

pjohnson wrote: »
    Crikey didnt know she still had cheerleaders watching her every move!

Sure it's a nice change to all the do-gooders that think this lifestyle is actually ok....

Surprised more aren't actually annoyed or upset especially when they are working crazy hours, don't have a lot to piss in and then have no time with their kids....

Soon the Irish will no longer be Irish as these types can and will have more kids much the same as all the foreigners coming in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

494690.JPG

Ah delighted for her

Makes a huge change from this post

460652.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

I pity the people who've to live beside them two. Two convicted criminals with 7 kids , lovely neighbours I'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I pity the people who've to live beside them two. Two convicted criminals with 7 kids , lovely neighbours I'd say

What about the pony? It might bring a sense of calm to the situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,508 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Omackeral wrote: »
    Angles will be hitting double digits so.

Don’t be so obtuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Sure it's a nice change to all the do-gooders that think this lifestyle is actually ok....

Surprised more aren't actually annoyed or upset especially when they are working crazy hours, don't have a lot to piss in and then have no time with their kids....

Soon the Irish will no longer be Irish as these types can and will have more kids much the same as all the foreigners coming in.

I love stuff like this. I find it kinda funny.
    The big give out and railing against an imagined non-existent foe :)

Any road, people looking to the likes of Cash or expecting chancers to have a road to Damascus moment while availing of legal, state provided stuff are the naive ones.

You must be delighre Mags is creating more Irish angles to counter all the foreigners, (foreigners who'll likely try get a job and pay tax)?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

And all her kids will probably go on to have 8, 9, 10+ social welfare entitled dependent sprogs too.

I love stuff like this. I find it kinda funny.
    The big give out and railing against an imagined non-existent foe :)

Any road, people looking to the likes of Cash or expecting chancers to have a road to Damascus moment while availing of legal, state provided stuff are the naive ones.

You must be delighre Mags is creating more Irish angles to counter all the foreigners, (foreigners who'll likely try get a job and pay tax)?

Many don't contribute. Where have you been...

Travellers don't bother their hole.....

Many coming in won't and will never work, why would they when housed and fed among other payments.

Many don't contribute. Where have you been...

Travellers don't bother their hole.....

Many coming in won't and will never work, why would they when housed and fed among other payments.

Because we are decent people and exist in a society were we look after those worse off and rightly so. Very happy my taxes go to helping those worse off.
    We have chancers from government down to the like of Cash, we should be looking at them not giving out generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Because we are decent people and exist in a society were we look after those worse off and rightly so. Very happy my taxes go to helping those worse off.
    We have chancers from government down to the like of Cash, we should be looking at them not giving out generally.

How is Ms Cash “worse off” though then another mother of small kids?
    People who struggle financially because of disability, illness, caring duties, low income jobs, death of a spouse/partner....they are worse off by far.
    Why can we not prioritise these people, increase their supports, and take a less “supportive” position with those who repeatedly make selfish harmful desicions only to be rewarded again and again with further financiall supports thus enabling more bad desicions?
    You do realise that in order to keep our public services at even the poor standard that they are at now, that we cannot afford to use your taxes to increase the already €23 billion SW budget?

splinter65 wrote: »
    How is Ms Cash “worse off” though then another mother of small kids?
    People who struggle financially because of disability, illness, caring duties, low income jobs, death of a spouse/partner....they are worse off by far.
    Why can we not prioritise these people, increase their supports, and take a less “supportive” position with those who repeatedly make selfish harmful desicions only to be rewarded again and again with further financiall supports thus enabling more bad desicions?
    You do realise that in order to keep our public services at even the poor standard that they are at now, that we cannot afford to use your taxes to increase the already €23 billion SW budget?

"We have chancers from government down to the like of Cash, we should be looking at them not giving out generally."

Was in the comment you quoted boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

"We have chancers from government down to the like of Cash, we should be looking at them not giving out generally."

Was in the comment you quoted boss.

So you don’t support my suggestion that we should prioritise the people who are struggling through no fault of their own? You do know that there’s a very large but totally silent section of society who are suffering very badly through cuts in services for Carers and Carees while miss cash buys fags and wine for herself and horses for her children? Why don’t you care about them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

I haven't read all the posts in this thread but can anyone confirm if she has a horse? Some posts are in jest so it's difficult to know for sure. And what is the source of the information?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

bobbyss wrote: »
    I haven't read all the posts in this thread but can anyone confirm if she has a horse? Some posts are in jest so it's difficult to know for sure. And what is the source of the information?

He has now been trained to use the trampoline.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111312227&postcount=165

• Advertisement

Well a pony, not a full grown one but still....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

john4321 wrote:
    He has now been trained to use the trampoline.

Ok thanks. I see a pony or horse in a garden. Can't read the text beside picture as it's too small.
    So are we all assuming this is her garden and her pony?
    If yes then the heart sinks. So many questions. Is it legal to do that? Wouldn't the ISPCA want to know if a horse was being kept in a back garden that it had food and adequate shelter and exercise.
    This is a joke Shirley?

Ok thanks. I see a pony or horse in a garden. Can't read the text beside picture as it's too small.
    So are we all assuming this is her garden and her pony?
    If yes then the heart sinks. So many questions. Is it legal to do that? Wouldn't the ISPCA want to know if a horse was being kept in a back garden that it had food and adequate shelter and exercise.
    This is a joke Shirley?

It is in the back garden of the property she is in in tallaght.

She is the fool that posts all to see so it's no secret...

Sure her absolutely amazing husband is coming home to her also....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

"My Tommy's birthday present its lovey" is what she wrote in that post

• Registered Users Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

It is in the back garden of the property she is in in tallaght.

She is the fool that posts all to see so it's no secret...

Sure her absolutely amazing husband is coming home to her also....

She posted up her address last week while bragging about some traveller tat she bought online trying to show off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

It's a shetland pony she purchased for her son.
    It's probably her garden.
    We don't know where the pony is kept most of the time. How much would it cost to stable a pony in Tallaght?
    Perhaps she can afford to keep the pony somewhere appropriate. What we sometimes forget is that although she was once homeless for a long period of time she was never broke(that's from the horse's mouth btw)

It's actually so wrong when someone on the dole is doing better then most workers unless your a accountant, doctor or banker or developer...

tuxy wrote: »
    It's a shetland pony she purchased for her son.
    It's probably her garden.
    We don't know where the pony is kept most of the time. How much would it cost to stable a pony in Tallaght?
    Perhaps she can afford to keep the pony somewhere appropriate. What we sometimes forget is that although she was once homeless for a long period of time she was never broke(that's from the horse's mouth btw)

She was never homeless, god I hate that word thrown around....

She had the money to actually have a home but decided it be best to not pay her part and in doing so she now has to pay the princely sum of zero towards the rent....

She posted up her address last week while bragging about some traveller tat she bought online trying to show off.

Missed that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭lola85

splinter65 wrote: »
    So you don’t support my suggestion that we should prioritise the people who are struggling through no fault of their own? You do know that there’s a very large but totally silent section of society who are suffering very badly through cuts in services for Carers and Carees while miss cash buys fags and wine for herself and horses for her children? Why don’t you care about them?
    He doesn’t and his party SF don’t.

All about the most vulnerable in society, as in the leeches and spongers.

All the while blaming FFG as the poster mentions every second word of the rant.

Tiresome.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement