Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

You missed Sally posting under his Cronin the Destroyer account. The poor Cnut wasn't quick enough to delete it so I quoted it for prosperity.

Hob nobs won, close her up.

Pity you lack any interesting or subversive qualities that could land you in prison little herd animal, because you know what they do to snitches in prison, don't you.

Greyfox wrote: »
    You need to get some taste buds

and a life the fcking sheep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Can I borrow yours as I've heard you've given up trying to learn to swim coz you can't do anything right.

You'd drown if you went down on a woman, never mind try to swim, a true fcuking moronic lump of week old sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,606 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Pity you lack any interesting or subversive qualities that could land you in prison little herd animal, because you know what they do to snitches in prison, don't you.

Ah, so there was a rat!

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭snowgal

You'd have to pay me twenty quid to go back and count the votes in that clusterphuck.

20 quid ye cheap fuxk! Suppose with those cheap tiles on yer smelly fuping,

no no no I’m not cut out for this, you quare folk!!! I can’t do insults!! I’m just not up to this standard of bashing....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Who did win

I'm destroyed.

Oh wait ... That's you, Cronin.

a true fcuking moronic lump of week old sh1te.

And you'd know that considering you spew it every post you create.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

bluewolf wrote: »
    Who did win

Stupidity and the lowest common denominator. The next world war can’t come soon enough for this poster.

bluewolf wrote: »
    Who did win

who gives a fck

• Advertisement

I'm destroyed.
    Oh wait ... That's you, Cronin.

God you are dull.

Stupidity and the lowest common denominator. The next world war can’t come soon enough for this poster.

Yes, but this thread is probably the best fcking thing that happened AH in about 5 years.

God you are dull.

A “cheese and onioner”, S. What do you expect?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Shower a hoors

Yes, but this thread is probably the best fcking thing that happened AH in about 5 years.

Ah now, the crisp thread was far better than this bullshít.

A “cheese and onioner”, S. What do you expect?

AKA Brown Noser.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Is it fcuk... !!

A poor relation of the crisp thread. Get yer facts right,knob gobbler

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fck sake- now we have Persoply's "friend" - jayzus, your hanky must be dirt brown at this stage.

You're only jealous as the only "friends" you have, you have to pay €4 a minute to talk to.
    Greyfox wrote: »
    You need to get some taste buds

I had them, but they were destroyed when I accidently sampled a few jaffa cakes.

snowgal wrote: »
    20 quid ye cheap fuxk! Suppose with those cheap tiles on yer smelly fuping,

Was better than anything Leg End Reject has come up with anyway, and he has had many, many, many, more attempts (albeit piss poor attempts).

Just crown Jaffas already Mack so we can all phuck off.

Ah now, the crisp thread was far better than this bullshít.

I just logged on about 10 mins ago and joined the thunderdome vibe that was going on- I'm feeling very relaxed now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭snowgal

God you are dull.

Though in fairness, I’d say you were fairly morto that you and Cronin were ousted, one of those oh fock moments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Was better than anything Leg End Reject has come up with anyway, and he has had many, many, many, more (piss poor) attempts.

Oh I love you you b1tch! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Right you fcuks, I'll do an official recount. Absolute special ed heads on the lot of ya in here. Thought you'd be able to sort it. Pea-brained troglodytes one and all.

snowgal wrote: »
    Though in fairness, I’d say you were fairly morto that you and Cronin were ousted, one of those oh fock moments

Genuinely couldn't give a phuck.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You're only jealous as the only "friends" you have, you have to pay €4 a minute to talk to.

Ah you know the rate per minute- bankrupt much?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

I did vote for Jaffa Cakes in a previous round but today my heart is set on hobnobs, so much so that I wrote a little poem.

Chocolate hobnobs with my tea
    Chocolate hobnobs all for me
    Crunchy oaty sweetly yum
    Stick your jaffa up your bum.

I also wrote a poem:

Persepoly is a cunt.

The end.

Was better than anything Leg End Reject has come up with anyway, and he has had many, many, many, more attempts (albeit piss poor attempts).

She Sally, I'm a fcuking lady.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Right you fcuks, I'll do an official recount. Absolute special ed heads on the lot of ya in here. Thought you'd be able to sort it. Pea-brained troglodytes one and all.

Love you Omackeral :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement