Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

Guy Person wrote: »
    You call yourself PlentyOhToole but you certainly haven’t read plenty of books if that pathetic grammar is anything to go by you suckling piglet.

Grammar natzis get banned not matter how liberal the AH thread is, you fcking adjective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Nosnon wrote: »
    Mod-Leg end's ban lifted :D ^^^
    then lift his ban you blithering idiot.- what are we paying you for??

:confused:

;)

Oh I see I have a defender :p

get a room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

HER ban was lifted hours ago you unrelentingly useless waste of human.

:confused:

;)

Oh stop analysing my posts- i think i saw you vote for Jaffa Cakes so just relax.:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,690 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Her ban, you bollox faced fcuker. It was lifted hours ago.

I did vote for Jaffa Cakes in a previous round but today my heart is set on hobnobs, so much so that I wrote a little poem.

Chocolate hobnobs with my tea
    Chocolate hobnobs all for me
    Crunchy oaty sweetly yum
    Stick your jaffa up your bum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Oh stop analysing my posts- i think i saw you vote for Jaffa Cakes so just relax.:p

And yet again you're wrong. Pay attention.

Grammar natzis get banned not matter how liberal the AH thread is, you fcking adjective.

Natzis? Adjective?

I think you're out of your depth here, get yourself a pair of armbands.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Has to a give a tenner to his auld one, and is deciding on whether to spend the other tenner on 8 cans of Karpackie or a ‘nudge’ of weed.

Actually on the 'Sainte Etienne' Johnny. All cheap larger tastes the same so you won't catch me spending one green penny more than I have to. I won't be tucking pennies under my foreskin again any time soon either. My slit got red raw, bumpy and raised the last time. Went in to itch it and clipped the eye with a stray piece of nail.

And I'd say you know enough about "nodges" yerself. I'd say you sold a fair few to gormless teenagers at the Feile back in the day. I'd say you've a hole like the Dictaean cave from all the bricks and wedges and nodges of low-grade plastic-infused chite you've crammed up there over the years.

• Advertisement

HER ban was lifted hours ago you unrelentingly useless waste of human.

Sorry but i have a life outside of this miserable forum so i haven't read every stupid page- Mr. snuffleupagus called, you haven't spoken to him in a while- he's lonely.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Who won? :p

Her ban, you bollox faced fcuker. It was lifted hours ago.

Near word for word what I said Leg End. Were you actually born a snivelling copycat snake or did you develop those habits over the miserable 70 years you have existed?

And yet again you're wrong. Pay attention.

If you voted for hob-nobs, then you're a pervert.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Are there actually any biscuits in this fcuk up at all ?

If your username on boards.ie is PlentyOhToole then you are also a pervert. And a cockbucket.

Natzis? Adjective?

Can I borrow yours as I've heard you've given up trying to learn to swim coz you can't do anything right.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Daithi101

Natzis? Adjective?

Here Leg End - don't be giving the dozy cnut helpful information like - leave the fcuker sink

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Omackeral wrote: »

Boards? The patriarchy? Capitalism? I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fùck you too Toole face!! Go smear some orange goo up your ass!

I think that is where the supply of that horrible goo actually comes from.

I have seen better quality stuff after a feed of beer in the toilet bowl, that the muck that they put into them jaffa cakes.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

You'd have to pay me twenty quid to go back and count the votes in that clusterphuck.

If your username on boards.ie is PlentyOhToole the you are also a pervert. And a cockbucket.

That's not what you said in your PM to me some months ago- remember that? ;)

Omackeral wrote: »

You missed Sally posting under his Cronin the Destroyer account. The poor Cnut wasn't quick enough to delete it so I quoted it for prosperity.

Hob nobs won, close her up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Plenty doesn’t strike me as the smartest knife in the block. Took the other bus to school - if you catch my drift.

That's not what you said in your PM to me some months ago- remember that? ;)

I joined the forum 10 days ago you fool!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Can I borrow yours as I've heard you've given up trying to learn to swim coz you can't do anything right.

Oh boy you really are out of your depth! She's f*ckin lethal, that one. A pure weapon of mass ass-ruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Daithi101

Sorry but i have a life outside of this miserable forum so i haven't read every stupid page- Mr. snuffleupagus called, you haven't spoken to him in a while- he's lonely.

Don't lie - you have no life - you can't even pretend to have a life on here. It just took you that long to read that far you illiterate twat.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I think that is where the supply of that horrible goo actually comes from.

I have seen better quality stuff after a feed of beer in the toilet bowl, that the muck that they put into them jaffa cakes.

Fck sake- now we have Persoply's "friend" - jayzus, your hanky must be dirt brown at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Oh fcuk off you klismaphilic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

You need to get some taste buds

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement