Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

Please calm down girls. This no place for histrionics

S/he tends to get rather hysterical I notice. S/he might need to lie down for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

And leg end's a reject- and so fcking stupid they admit it.

You seem like the kind of guy who is angry at the world because his wife beats him, you moist ballbag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

gifted wrote: »
    Pops back in again

Are you into 'ball play'?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Worthy finalists? A cake versus boots?

Well jaffa cakes are biscuits.. we established that ages ago when we finally got rid of that butter and rich tea malarky

And hobnobs have chocolate and only prositants don't like chocolate

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Times up, where's Mack?

My time wasn't up with your auld one the Cnutbag so I stuck around and gave her a few extra milliliters of population paste.

Anyway, I counted everything back and this was the result. In all seriousness, no messing and all above board, even with Emmet's vote counted.
    Milk Chocolate Hobnobs 16
    Jaffa Cakes 18

JAFFA CAKE WINS!

1-78.jpg

• Advertisement

You seem like the kind of guy who is angry at the world because his wife beats him, you moist ballbag.

You used to have a partner, but they eventually realised staying with you was just out of pity and they gave generously to charity every week anyway.

Thank Fùck I like Jaffas as much as Hobnobs.

A win for me!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You used to have a partner, but they eventually realised staying with you was just out of pity and they gave generously to charity every week anyway.

Did you just vomit words over the screen? What kind of bolloxology is that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

This thread is worse than a William Golding novel I read once.

9780399501487_mres.jpg

Delightful. Jaffa Cakes the rightful champions.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    My time wasn't up with your auld one the Cnutbag so I stuck around and gave her a few extra milliliters of population paste.

Anyway, I counted everything back and this was the result. In all seriousness, no messing and all above board, even with Emmet's vote counted.
    Jaffa Cakes 18

JAFFA CAKE WINS!

1-78.jpg

Am I fcking glad I joined this sh1te fest at the 11th hour to help overturn the travesty that would have been a HobNob fcking yet another predictable win- while all the fcking Hob-nobs thought they had it sown up their own arses.

GO JAFFA!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭snowgal

Omackeral wrote: »

Jaffa Cakes 18

JAFFA CAKE WINS!

1-78.jpg

Winner winner chickatee dinner!! Isn’t it??

YES!

In your face, you knob gobblers!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Thank you Omackeral, you fantastic man, you're a star and we all love you.

So, what's next?

Did you just vomit words over the screen? What kind of bolloxology is that?

You you used to have a partner but then they left you because of charity and even though they still give to charity anyway because it's so hard that its easier to just give to charity when you're with a charity case anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I object to my vote counting.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

I appreciate you not presuming my gender or sexual orientation. Look at you Mr. Renaissance Man!

I do not appreciate you bringing my dead wife into this. Anyway Jaffa Cakes won and she would have voted for them too so f*ck everything.

So, what's next?

Princesses- between the 16th and 19th centuries. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭False Prophet

So, what's next?

With the ultimate cake completed, Ultimate biscuit must be next.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Daithi101

Am I fcking glad I joined this sh1te fest at the 11th hour to help overturn the travesty that would have been a HobNob fcking yet another predictable win- while all the fcking Hob-nobs thought they had it sown up their own arses.

Jesus - you're some bellend.

I'd say your ma still regrets not swallowing the night she drunkenly conceived you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Jaffa cake? What a load of ****e

Shame on ye all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I don’t generally use bad language, BUT ...
    B U L L S H * T

YES!

In your face, you knob gobblers!!!!

This from you!?!? ;)

This from you!?!? ;)

I never gobble. I’m a laydeee

Well this just sums up After Hours to a T. A cake wins a biscuit tournament. Bunch of wrong 'uns in here.

Don't know about the rest of you but I need a cold shower and a long think about my life choices after this thread. From Granny Grooming, to pulsating wet sheep vaginas to the Kit-Kat fiasco, to the cake versus biscuit debacle, this thread really had nothing going for it from the start and it continued in that vein.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I never gobble. I’m a laydeee

Just nibble, lick and suck. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Daithi101

Don't know about the rest of you but I need a cold shower and a long think about my life choices after this thread. From Granny Grooming, to pulsating wet sheep vaginas to the Kit-Kat fiasco, to the cake versus biscuit debacle, this thread really had nothing going for it from the start and it continued in that vein.

Much like your sorry existence of a life so

Daithi101 wrote: »
    Jesus - you're some bellend.

I'd say your ma still regrets not swallowing the night she drunkenly conceived you

I read about your ma- she''s really looking forward to her supervised day release from the Dochas centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

So, what's next?

Bed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement