Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anc and Bps 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭theaceofspies

whelan2 wrote: »
    My bps is now showing in amounts due. There will be a Christmas in the Whelan house...

Happy for you. Know the stress that these delays bring. Happy Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,360 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Anc now showing up as paid. The whole amount, happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

Still nada

Sacrolyte wrote: »
    Still nada

Have you rang them,? I decided last week I was going to make sure I was paid before Christmas. I rang on Tuesday was told I was cleared for payment but the payment runs couldn't pick up my file for some reason. Was promised I'd be paid by the end of the week. I was put through to a supervisor.

Have you rang them,? I decided last week I was going to make sure I was paid before Christmas. I rang on Tuesday was told I was cleared for payment but the payment runs couldn't pick up my file for some reason. Was promised I'd be paid by the end of the week. I was put through to a supervisor.

Yeah rang loads of times. Last time there was one other issue with my satellite inspection and it was going to be dealt with. So hopefully this week. Got anc and glas the last couple of weeks. I now owe them €20 for a glas overclaim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭newholland mad

Eventually got mine here 100% payment. Funny thing it's still not showing up online. Snail mail letter arrived before agfood realised it was gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭TooOldBoots

BEAM payment now showing up as due on the 16th

Was talking to a neighbour today, his satellite inspection still isnt back. He is very fed up.

Rang again today. Didn’t even answer the phone. (#angry emoji)

Rang again today. Didn’t even answer the phone. (#angry emoji)

If you ring at 9.15 you will get answered

• Advertisement

If you ring at 9.15 you will get answered

They hardly start that early. Probably the cleaner.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,267 ✭✭✭✭Water John

For that, they'll have you on the naughty list.

They hardly start that early. Probably the cleaner.

They start at 9.15. People assume they aren't open until 9.30 or 10 so dont ring until then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

ANC arrived this morning.

ANC gone this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,310 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

ANC arrived this morning.

ANC gone this afternoon.

They must have found out about that good Kerry dry land.
    Will you be returning the visit to S.A?

6 local farmers went to the bps offices the other day. All waiting on satellite inspection to come back. They were more or less told they have to wait for them to come back and wont get money before Christmas. A joke at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

6 local farmers went to the bps offices the other day. All waiting on satellite inspection to come back. They were more or less told they have to wait for them to come back and wont get money before Christmas. A joke at this stage

Starting to sound like outsourcing the cancer tests now, you'd wonder do they award the contracts based on who someone knows now rather than performance.
    Public disservice

wrangler wrote: »
    Starting to sound like outsourcing the cancer tests now, you'd wonder do they award the contracts based on who someone knows now rather than performance.
    Public disservice

Kevin k from the ifa was there the other day. He wasn't aware of any problems in louth with payments. I know a good few branches sent a message from their agm about it. I also rang Anthony Clinton twice

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Kevin k from the ifa was there the other day. He wasn't aware of any problems in louth with payments. I know a good few branches sent a message from their agm about it. I also rang Anthony Clinton twice
    There was an article about it in the farmers journal.
    https://www.farmersjournal.ie/we-havent-received-a-cent-louth-payment-delays-hit-farmers-515821

Base price wrote: »

Ye. I think it's Meaths turn next year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

I wouldn't let Kinsella a way with that, he's reported to be paid more than Damian Mc Donald........... feck it I think I'll go back, ye're all too quiet

wrangler wrote: »
    I wouldn't let Kinsella a way with that, he's reported to be paid more than Damian Mc Donald........... feck it I think I'll go back, ye're all too quiet

Just glad I wasn't there.....

Was told I won’t be paid till after new year. Even though everything is in order. Some shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Just when you thought your problems were over.

The new LPIS mapping is being extended to a number of new counties this year.
    In 2020, it will be extended to six counties, namely: Meath; Monaghan; Cavan; Leitrim; and Longford.
    So any land parcels you may have in those counties will be subject to new mapping this year.

Or, to put it another way, anybody claiming for land parcels in those counties can expect delays and general frustration in enquiring about delays and in getting paid.

It might be an idea to prepare yourself as well as you can for delays.

https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/department-continues-roll-out-of-new-land-mapping-system/

There's still people waiting for payment locally

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Base price

So any land parcels you may have in those counties will be subject to new mapping this year.

Or, to put it another way, anybody claiming for land parcels in those counties can expect delays and general frustration in enquiring about delays and in getting paid.

https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/department-continues-roll-out-of-new-land-mapping-system/
    I saw the article about an hour ago and my immediate reaction was oh bollox. I've seen the problems that farmers in Louth had this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Aw no. Not monaghan :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Anto_Meath

Ye land home this evening and had a nice letter telling me Meath had been added... thought of the problems in Louth and said to meself feck....

I dont know wtf they are doing having so many counties in for this year sure they couldn't handle 1 in 2019

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

You'd think they check on the efficiency of the system on their own side before rolling it out further. Their could be a lot of staff who can manage the paper system who perhaps cannot do so well in the digital side.

Advertisement