Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Aw , am beginning to think I must be a friggin lizard person so , am always cold :(

I’m the same Mam, this weather is fairly cold to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

I think female bodies generally run a few degrees cooler anyways. 1-2degrees makes a huge difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I’m the same Mam, this weather is fairly cold to me :(

Yep , it's nice out , no rain , but still cold Kitty :)

We're doomed when Winter sets in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I think female bodies generally run a few degrees cooler anyways. 1-2degrees makes a huge difference.

I'm a woman!

I'm a woman!

Just as well I’m not a doctor so that’d be embarrassing lol

• Advertisement

Think mine must be at least five-six cooler tbh !

Just as well I’m not a doctor so that’d be embarrassing lol

It would, and you'd probably be stumped by the glass leg too. :pac:

It would, and you'd probably be stumped by the glass leg too. :pac:

I’m not the best at interactions that’s for sure.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed.

Aw , am beginning to think I must be a friggin lizard person so , am always cold :(

Remember last year mam you found weird holes in your garden? And what did I suggest they were ? Lizard people holes :eek:! I Wouldnt say you're lizard people though but there definitely involved somehow 😣.

:pac:

Yep , it's nice out , no rain , but still cold Kitty :)

We're doomed when Winter sets in :D

One of the reasons why I hate winter :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Lying on my bed.

I hope you're well rested and getting an early night. Isn't the big day tomorrow?

Just finished dinner and trying to drum up the enthusiasm to write a couple of letters to friends.

Lying on my bed.

Remember last year mam you found weird holes in your garden? And what did I suggest they were ? Lizard people holes :eek:! I Wouldnt say you're lizard people though but there definitely involved somehow 😣.

It was my relatives coming to visit me , out of the holes in the ground , I was hoping you'd all have forgotten about that :o

:p

Holes in the ground mam? You'll have to explain that one!

Srameen, I haven't wriiten nor received a hand written letter in years. I'm imagining you at a nice writing bureau, with good quality, unlined paper and a really nice pen. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I hope you're well rested and getting an early night. Isn't the big day tomorrow?

Just finished dinner and trying to drum up the enthusiasm to write a couple of letters to friends.

As well rested as one can be :pac:

It was my relatives coming to visit me , out of the holes in the ground , I was hoping you'd all have forgotten about that :o

Ahhh you never mentioned they were relatives mam 😮 it's all coming out now 😧

Levi Scary Disk, I haven't wriiten nor received a hand written letter in years. I'm imagining you at a nice writing bureau, with good quality, unlined paper and a really nice pen. :)

I imagine he has a nice calligraphy pen with a container which he dips it into for the ink 😀.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Srameen, I haven't wriiten nor received a hand written letter in years. I'm imagining you at a nice writing bureau, with good quality, unlined paper and a really nice pen. :)

I have four people who write letters to me regularly. Two are young ones in their 50s and the other two are ancient, like myself. I'm afraid I mostly write leaning on a book, with a biro but good unlined paper. I only use a fountain pen when writing to Sir David.

Are you nervous Seph? I'm always nervous for the first day of a new job. hope they have Barry's tea at break time, otherwise you'll have to complain to HR immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Just in from out, busy enough in the pub, was some match on TV:D
    Plan is to relax and watch who wants to be a Millionaire later.

Best of Luck tomorrow Seph , hope all goes well for you , try not worry too much , you'll settle in just fine you'll see :)

Kitty , I'm like the Michelin Man in Winter !

Leggy , no more revelations from me , ye know everything at this point :D

Were they digging to get at you, or away from you? :pac:

Were they digging to get at you, or away from you? :pac:

A little bit of column A , a little bit of column B :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Important question, what time does the working lad have to surface for work?.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Tea & cheese toastie.

Back to work tomorrow after over a week off.

Send hugs & chocs to keep the FEAR away.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

good luck for tomorrow seph!

i love fancy pens, i have a couple glass ones from venice. never quiiite got the hang of the dipping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

best of luck tomorrow seph :D

gonna lie down for a bit as feel a migraine coming on

On the couch, wondering if I’ll make an appearance at the staff party tonight. I’m thinking I’ll go but not drink, had enough yesterday :o

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    On the couch, wondering if I’ll make an appearance at the staff party tonight. I’m thinking I’ll go but not drink, had enough yesterday :o

Go and enjoy the night , sometimes you don't need alcohol to have a great time :)

Reading the updates on Hurricane Dorian in the Weather Forum . It's scary , terrifying and destroying people's lives already . I give out about the cold here , but we're so lucky to not be living in fear of hurricanes , tornadoes , destroying our lives as we know it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Best of luck tomorrow Seph!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Good luck tomorrow seph - first day induction is always a blast......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Wonder how Grandeeod’s heart held up during that exciting match!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

honeybear wrote: »
    Wonder how Grandeeod’s heart held up during that exciting match!

Hopefully it can stand up to the replay also.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement