Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Never fear, the AA is here, Auto's advetures a sight to behold for young and for old.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside struggling to keep my eyes open, Asia will have to wait until tomorrow.

Night wherers!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And another one bites the dust.. Night Leggy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Ola! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Ola! :D

Olà amigo, como estas?

• Advertisement

In the living room. It's just me and the dog now. Listening to Loyle Carner's latest album. It's so good! :)

fmpisces wrote:
    Olà amigo, como estas?

I'm sorry I don't speak Spanish... :pac:

fmpisces wrote: »
    Olà amigo, como estas?

Uhm, ahh, howaya horsebox??

:D Don't be sorry :) neither do I. I was just improvising. Ex is Portuguese so I've retained a little bit and it's similar to Spanish.

Uhm, ahh, howaya horsebox??

:D Dunno, you'll have to ask my neighbours :rolleyes::pac:

• Advertisement

Haha gosh we used say that to each other the time when we were young.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I thought it was Esperanto....

God I love salty chips! :)

...now that's how you kill a thread Mam. Learn from the best :pac:

God I love salty chips! :)

I feel like there's no point without salt or aromat

I feel like there's no point without salt or aromat

Yes. Season the sh!te out of them Grem! :D

I have been asked if i like chips with my salt :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Actually, wonder how Smurf got on today, is the plane still banjaxed?.

Lol, half banjaxed but it didn’t rain and we escaped. Now chatting to a lovely sounding Greek woman before we get to the Egyptian coast.

Already sent a message to the mutt :)

Oh just a wonky wiper so?. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Just in from out, going to have a few more and watch NCIS LA. Hopefully I'm not the only one who could not care less about tomorrows match, hate both teams equally:D

• Advertisement

Ah i like that show, not watched in ages though.. I'll be asleep while the match is on, that's how much attention i'll be paying!.

I like all the NCIS Spinoffs, they are all good.

Ncis and LA are the two i watched mainly, lost track when i got rid of the telly. Might check if any of them are on netflix some time.. Ziva, Abby and Kensi ah yeah i'll have to go back i'm a good bit out of date..

The New Orleans one isn't bad either

votecounts wrote: »
    The New Orleans one isn't bad either

Somehow never got to that.. Was there ever any crossover like with the original and LA?.

The first episode of new orleans has Gibbs in it. Vance is in it regularly.

Sooooo much to watch. So little time..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Went from work to the pub and already I feel that was a terrible idea. Help

Oops!. Are you on in the morning?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

30C and 84% humidity, I’m back in my walk around Sauna 😀

At least It shall sweat some of the recent beer out of me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement