Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bet mutt is happy to see you!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

New toys, treats, medicines, dog is totally spoilt

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah the cuteness

Love that dog smurf!
    Looking forward to seeing my own guy Tuesday week....... I think he misses me but he is just as excited when I come home from the shop as he is when I get home after few weeks away :)

Tired, bright morning, sunglasses ready to be lowered on my weak grem eyes..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning all. Can see some sunshine peeking in from the hallway.
    Contemplating getting up but wriggling my toes under the covers and relishing the last few moments in bed.

Safe home Grem and sleep well. The day shift will take it from here. Can’t guarantee everything will be where you left it but we’ll try not to break anything :pac:

Hee hee thanks!.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Cats fed. It’s beautiful out. Will be supporting Kerry (sorry Grandeeod!)Have a great day everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Riding along in my automobile, my baby beside me at the wheel, Stole a kiss at the turn of a mile, my curiosity running wild. Cruising and playing the radio with no particular place to go...

Morning all,

It's a nice sunny morning 12C

Temp couchside with coffee, will warm up the grill in a little while

Will probably watch the football later although there's an interesting mountain stage in the Vuelta too.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Is there a match today or something ???? Lol
    Couch side with tea before little man wakes from a nap
    Did ye watch the “sorry me hole” video doing the rounds yesterday? So funny

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee, I'm getting better at making it :cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Lovely sunny morning. Getting the wellies on for a walk across the fields.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Wonder what mischief I'll get up to today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

honeybear wrote: »
    Dogs walked. Cats fed. It’s beautiful out. Will be supporting Kerry (sorry Grandeeod!)Have a great day everyone!

:eek:

Ironing my jeans. Jersey hanging up. I'll then kneel before it and pray to the football gods that history is made today. If not, I'll most likely be too jarred to care.:D

Gonna line the stomach and then take a walk around these foreign pastures in my blue garb.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Beautiful blue sky here , I'm having a lazy ass morning , feck it !

Enjoy the match this afternoon , no matter who you choose to support , it's all about the taking part , not who wins . . Isn't it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Enjoy the match this afternoon , no matter who you choose to support , it's all about the taking part , not who wins . . Isn't it :D

*cough* Yes, it's all about taking part *cough*.........

RMAOK wrote: »
    *cough* Yes, it's all about taking part *cough*.........

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Oops!. Are you on in the morning?

No thank god, off all day

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Another lovely day so tableside finishing a cuppa before I go out to enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a long walk. Spitting rain now, so coffee and a good book before starting on dinner. Just dawned on me I need to harvest a few veg first...ah well coffee etc in ten minutes so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, thinking

looking forward to tomorrow as back to my routine:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m on the couch, feeling fairly shook. Can’t decide if I need food, a hug or just to go to sleep. Why am I like this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Had a lovely swim earlier, just 500m but really enjoyed it.

Watching the game with my heart in my mouth, and just seen a presser from the Defence Forces that Israel is shelling south Lebanon, our troops are in shelter and all reported to be safe.

Going to take Richo to the beach in awhile.

Thinking of our boys and girls in Lebanon. Facebook link to the breaking news

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It’s on a day like this that I would love to have a dog and go for a long rambling walk together.

I really should go visit the local dog shelter sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Bedside still having issues with my leg. I’m only in my early thirties but feel like late 90’s.

Had a lovely walk, saw one woman walking in a padded jacket, hat and gloves. How would that be comfortable in this weather? I'd love if the weather was like this all year, sunny and bright with a fresh breeze.

Chips in the oven and then time to chill.

Had a lovely walk, saw one woman walking in a padded jacket, hat and gloves. How would that be comfortable in this weather? I'd love if the weather was like this all year, sunny and bright with a fresh breeze.

Chips in the oven and then time to chill.

It wasn't that warm today Leggy ?!
    I was layered up like an onion :o

ETA,
    no , that wasn't me in the hat and gloves btw !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It wasn't that warm today Leggy ?!
    I was layered up like an onion :o

ETA,
    no , that wasn't me in the hat and gloves btw !

I was out in a short sleeved, light cotton top and it was lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Yup for the few minutes I was outside I was in shorts and T-shirt.

• Advertisement

I was out in a short sleeved, light cotton top and it was lovely.

Aw , am beginning to think I must be a friggin lizard person so , am always cold :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement