Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I love leccy blankie. Disgusted I've to go adult soon :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Walk walk in the light..... still living the dream here.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The auld bones are acting up today , slow to get going... lol !
    Coffee time , gorgeous sunshine , bright cheery day :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I love leccy blankie. Disgusted I've to go adult soon :pac:

I'm disgusted everyday I have to adult 😛

Canteen side again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Psychology appointment done for another week.. Yeesh it's intense. Work soon, not ideal but can't complain.. Hope all yall are warmly tucked up at home later for the night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Sick of the coldside, it's going to be a looooooooong winter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sick of the coldside, it's going to be a looooooooong winter.

Relax, it's going to be warmer at 6 tomorrow morning than it is now.

Fire lit, dinner eaten, washed up and time for the news. And it's Only Connect and University Challenge night to boot. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, at home after a long day at work. Glad to be indoors on such a cold day. Really miss a fire right now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

In bed. I'll be up and down doing jobs. I was trying to pull hard on some rope without wrapping my fingers fully around it because they're sore and my hand slid off and punched my own face. Theres something so infuriating about that. Its like banging your funny bone.

In bed. I'll be up and down doing jobs. I was trying to pull hard on some rope without wrapping my fingers fully around it because they're sore and my hand slid off and punched my own face. Theres something so infuriating about that. Its like banging your funny bone.

Sorry, can't resist

HelplessIllfatedEskimodog-max-1mb.gif

• Advertisement

I've bitten my own fingers more than once eating a sammich :o

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

1st day at a new job, survived.
    Ended my relationship with an addicted partner last night, not sure I'm surviving.

Home in my childhood bed. Tea, hot water bottle. Heart hurts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Home at last having a cup of tea.
    Sorry some have had a difficult day.

#COYBIG

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Fire lit, dinner eaten, washed up and time for the news. And it's Only Connect and University Challenge night to boot. :)

My favourite telly night of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

supermouse wrote: »
    Ended my relationship with an addicted partner last night, not sure I'm surviving.

It will get easier on both counts xx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Holy Smoke! It’s just started and I’ve got 2 already!!!!! Definitely a fluke!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

honeybear wrote: »

I can't watch Only Connect until I've watched University Challenge for some reason, wish they'd reverse the order again!

Torturing myself watching the football.....

supermouse wrote: »

Barely got me socks on and that's what you managed? Wow. Stay with it, well done..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

You are smarter than the average bear :pac: :pac:

You're on the team so. They're taking applications for the next series.

Got quite a few myself tonight and aced the missing vowels.

Now for the real test - UC

• Advertisement

I think OC has gotten easier since I last watched it because I haven’t gotten any extra brain cells!

I’ve decided 2 mins in that I’m a visual learner!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

C'mon Ireland!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Definitely a fluke!

Hmmm......I doubt that very much now honeybear....

Deskside with a pain in my head from the cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Hmmm......I doubt that very much now honeybear.....

Do you think HB knows that conferring with ducks is not allowed any more ?

The (quiz) honeymoon is over for this honeybear ... now watching Escape to the Chateau

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

In bed with tea, digestives, book and cat. Electric blanket on. Watching episode 1 of The Crown, me and the cat approve.

Evening all.Ive a huge pot of stew on for tomorrow and it smells gorgeous but it's pretty obvious that the meat is horribly tough and isn't going to improve, I bought it in Aldi earlier and while I do a fair bit of shopping there I rarely get meat ,I'm fuming tbh,pure waste and I have a gang for dinner tomorrow, really annoyed.
    Had a pretty good Monday otherwise, woke up in great form and didn't let anything get me down (even parent teacher meetings lol),might just tell everyone its vegetarian night tomorrow and give them spuds and veg..feck it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

That’s so annoying duvet !

Evening all
    Couchside thinking too much about everything feeling down in the dumps

• Advertisement

Update..the meat has turned a corner, my impatience was the issue ,all good now and I've tested a few bits and and also gorgeous parsnips (I'll have to make sure the fussies don't get parsnips as they hate them)...on the couch now half watching the match, I'm having one glass of red but I had no alcohol last week until Thursday and I was worried because I had absolutely no mind for it (I blamed the moon lol)..normal procedure has returned....a goal for Ireland now ,brilliant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement