Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Extreme patience and low temperatures with the meat is my go.. It's awful hard not to keep checking on things though.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching IAC , then will trawl Netflix to find something to download and watch later .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,083 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Wonkey Eyed after pubside watching the match! Was only slightly better than watching it at home if I had a TV service.:rolleyes: At least I watched it with my Dad in a bar and we thankfully enjoyed it with a few pints. Heroics from the team and us!:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Watching IAC , then will trawl Netflix to find something to download and watch later .

Black spot?. New season of the crown?

I watched Unbelievable last week and really enjoyed it.

I'm going watching the Young Offenders and then leaba.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

In Dublin’s fair city.

Duvet , watched Unbelievable :)

Grem , will look up Black Spot , have never watched The Crown , will look up that too , thank you both !

Still no internet , and no new date for installation either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,083 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Duvet , watched Unbelievable :)

Grem , will look up Black Spot , have never watched The Crown , will look up that too , thank you both !

Still no internet , and no new date for installation either :(

Its a fooking nightmare what these big corps get away with. Ive burned up a total of 3 plus hours on the phone since LAST Monday.:eek: The lies and bull**** I've been fed. The third KN Networks guy is due on Wednesday. He won't be getting out of the house alive until its all fixed. Mrs G is very down due to what others would call minor issues, but she likes her telly and a bit of farmvile since her Stroke. The house is down about 550 quid in earnings over 4 days. A big loss when you are self employed. I was honestly crying earlier this week. No joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Evening all.Ive a huge pot of stew on for tomorrow and it smells gorgeous but it's pretty obvious that the meat is horribly tough and isn't going to improve, I bought it in Aldi earlier and while I do a fair bit of shopping there I rarely get meat ,I'm fuming tbh,pure waste and I have a gang for dinner tomorrow, really annoyed.

I'm dying for a stew, but man I'll never use Aldi or Lidl meets again ~ they're dire.

Airport pints before a few days with my daughter in London :D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Its a fooking nightmare what these big corps get away with. Ive burned up a total of 3 plus hours on the phone since LAST Monday.:eek: The lies and bull**** I've been fed. The third KN Networks guy is due on Wednesday. He won't be getting out of the house alive until its all fixed. Mrs G is very down due to what others would call minor issues, but she likes her telly and a bit of farmvile since her Stroke. The house is down about 550 quid in earnings over 4 days. A big loss when you are self employed. I was honestly crying earlier this week. No joke.

Ah geez G , that's disgraceful . I don't blame you , hold him hostage on Wednesday until everything is 100% sorted . It's a joke , they don't care that you've lost a lot of earnings , in their eyes it's your problem , not theirs . Very unfair .
    And I can understand Mrs G being down , we all would if we hadn't our soaps or whatever of an evening . It's the little things like that , that help us through the day and distract our minds .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sleepy time 😴 sweet dreams all x

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Its a fooking nightmare what these big corps get away with. Ive burned up a total of 3 plus hours on the phone since LAST Monday.:eek: The lies and bull**** I've been fed.

They (eir) nearly brought me to (rage) tears a few months back and I was just trying to cancel an out of contract mobile broadband sim. I can still feel the anger now :eek: Incompetent time wasting c&*#s That's all. I still have home broadband with them: want to switch but need it or work too and don't trust I'd get it done without downtime that I can't risk right now.

Couchside trying to calm down again :P

Been forcing myself to take 1 totally wifi / broadband free day a week, it's soooo hard. Everything here is wifi (no TV/cable). Couldn't cope at all Sunday, had to peek at mail via phone/4G. But got so much reading and musicing done, I'm going to keep at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couch. Tired, haven’t been able to sleep well the last few nights and it’s catching up with me. Bed very soon

Is it a whole pile milder or am i delirious?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Stuck in Leabaland this morning. Alarm about to go off. This old house has bundles of “character” but I sometimes feel like I’m sleeping in the servant’s quarters ... going to do the lotto tonight. Have a lucky Tuesday lovely wherers!!!

I'm in a converted shed/stable! :pac:

Deskside trying not to clock watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Morning Grem and honeybear. Kettle has just boiled. Would you like a tea or coffee?

Getting ready to head to work. Just put the green bin out and thankfully it’s a lot milder.

A brush never refused paint ;)

Love it!
    Slides mug of tea across to Grem.

Hope your day goes well and thanks Eleysian :)

• Advertisement

^^^ Sweet dreams Grem.

Eleysian wrote: »
    ^^^ Sweet dreams Grem.

Jaysis not yet! Least let me get out of here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Drenched from walkies. Eleysian, a cuppa would be lovely. Thanks! Night Grem!

Slides cuppa across to honeybear.
    Have a good day one and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

About to face the journey workside.

Boo-urns

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....my future happiness depends on one 10 dollar bill and if I don't take her to the dance next week, Johnny will...

Morning all,

It's wet and windy, feels mild compared to yesterday but it isn't really 8C

Kitchenside with coffee etc thinking of the nice evening I had with my favourite woman :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

....my future happiness depends on one 10 dollar bill and if I don't take her to the dance next week, Johnny Ted will...

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!! Had a great evening with my favourite man :)

Gwan Ted you rebel :D

Grabs popcorn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Having a coffee break before getting back to work. Should NOT have sat down:-). Have a nice day folks, take it easy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It is very mild around here today, becoming quite warm now the sun is really up. Easy to imagine spring just around the corner. I'm going to wipe out a few jobs in town. After copious gallons of tea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement