Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Still haven't made that call, days are just full on. Standing at the coffee machine at 5.30 this evening yawning, in the door just now. Wrecked and cranky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Yay 😀

*Packs his favorite plate with the cats on it and his favorite tuxedo cat coffee mug

Oh no. I just stole them!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitchen side
    Time for tea side
    Fighting with oh can anyone cheer me up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

No no Kevin McCloud from grand designs.

Thank god because that fookin carrot is annoying me already. Stupid head on de bollix.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting on my bed.
    Oh no. I just stole them!

No 😩

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Kitchen side
    Time for tea side
    Fighting with oh can anyone cheer me up :(

Grab a shopping trolley and a cone, we have some divilment to be getting up to :3.
    Thank god because that fookin carrot is annoying me already. Stupid head on de bollix.

🤣🤣

• Advertisement

Ah Seph u made me smile ! Thanks :) I actually need a bit of divilment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

They should have let him have his alcohol, imagine complaining about an animated carrot being around alcohol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rECTAL fLAKE

Waiting on pizza to cook. Starving.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Don’t you ever speak about Kevin like that :P

I love his little carrot head :D

Now heading bedside

Night all :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside , Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Advertisement

Eating meat balls. Fcuk the world.

Eating meatballs. Fcuk the world.

Actually they are very nice meat balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Oh I loved that book! Had me in knots laughing!

Register for free with an email account at archive.org, download Adobe Digital Edition for free as well and ‘borrow’ your favourite book for a fortnight.

You can ‘return’ it early or you just let it expire. Here ya go...

https://archive.org/search.php?query=driving%20over%20lemons&and%5B%5D=mediatype%3A%22texts%22

Don’t understand why i have to post this once a week.:D

Spread the word and enjoy...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside. Have a pain in my back since just before I got into bed and I’m trying to decide if I should brave it or get up and get some painkillers.

Good morning lovely people.

Hope you have an awesome hump day.

Balconyside watching a beautiful sunrise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Mornin all - deskside. It’s a cold one so wrap up warm.
    Kitty I hope you are feeling better.
    Have a good day one and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Can you hear me, can you her me tonight, Take me out of this darkness and in to the morning light...

Morning all,

It's another grey cold damp one just 3C

Kitchenside with the usual brekkie

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, awake too early:(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Wednesday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Doggies check
    Cats check
    Coffee check

Heading to work. Kiddies on stage today ... they are hilarious. We’ve been practicing for the last week and they’re getting worse!!! They are telling EVERYONE so the place will be packed! I’ve decided to scratch this morning’s rehearsal ... no point! Going to adopt my usual mantra and keep smiling no matter what! Fingers crossed! Have a good day all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Dammit....was convinced today was Thursday until I read FluffyTowel and Auto's posts.

Just starting work but want to go back to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

After my appointment yesterday I received a missed call and voice note from private rooms. Call back as I’d just been in with nurse and it’s the consultants secretary telling me I need an app to see consultant ASAP

I can’t get my head around this condition. To me it’s an inconvenience but they seem to take it very seriously which makes me worry it could make me really sick.

But for now I’m in work to pay for this appointment, robbed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Homeside just had a handy few hours to do at the coalface this morning, so fire blazing, racing on tv and about to warm up a lovely pizza that I got in the deli in town on way home, 'tis a day to stay indoors in the heat.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

At the kitchen table about to start hand knitting a blanket for my friends baby. The baby is due in a few weeks and I wanted to make something personal for him/her.
    I also have a stew on the stove bubbling away. Making the most of this wet, miserable day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Had the nicest coffee ever... just from a steel French press so it has to be down to the beans. Weird day though. Tense, edgy vibe today. That's before any caffeine touched my lips.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am at work and think I need to check the lost and found department as seem to have lost my winning smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Had the nicest coffee ever... just from a steel French press so it has to be down to the beans. Weird day though. Tense, edgy vibe today. That's before any caffeine touched my lips.

Its always down to the beans ! :)

Speaking of coffee, have you came across this guy ?

Kitchenside after wrestling a shopping trolley around the supermarket!
    Little bird asleep all is quiet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Register for free with an email account at archive.org, download Adobe Digital Edition for free as well and ‘borrow’ your favourite book for a fortnight.

You can ‘return’ it early or you just let it expire. Here ya go...

https://archive.org/search.php?query=driving%20over%20lemons&and%5B%5D=mediatype%3A%22texts%22

Don’t understand why i have to post this once a week.:D

Spread the word and enjoy...:pac:

You can also join your local public library and borrow printed / talking books ( and do a heap of other things too :) )

Catalogue at http://librariesireland.iii.com/iii/encore/?lang=eng

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I'll watch that fully later, rushing around hither and thither today :) Just had a quick look and can say I've never had silt / grounds in my cup and people have told me that's why they won't use a cafetiere. I can only guess their filter's bent out of shape or something?

Home side after opening a surprise from OH. Now plotting something in return. The grass isn't greener on the other side, it's greener where you water it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement