Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Hitting a wolf is better than hitting a villager right?
    But hitting a rolled villager is worse than hitting a villager?

I'd be wary of us hitting a rolled villager with so little to go on.

So my idea is, vote for me. You won't catch a wolf. But at least you won't hit a rolled villager. And as they're suspicions on me because of my "wanna go for no lynch" post, that'll probably hang over me all game now, so at least this way you'll have me out of the equation, you won't hit a wolf, and you can analyse the responses to this suggestion for maybe rooting out the actual wolves.

Hit us with your rhythm stick.

Also, I foocking hate that song :(

There you go, that's two now on my case. Vote for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

quickbeam wrote: »
    Hitting a wolf is better than hitting a villager right?
    But hitting a rolled villager is worse than hitting a villager?

I'd be wary of us hitting a rolled villager with so little to go on.

So my idea is, vote for me. You won't catch a wolf. But at least you won't hit a rolled villager. And as they're suspicions on me because of my "wanna go for no lynch" post, that'll probably hang over me all game now, so at least this way you'll have me out of the equation, you won't hit a wolf, and you can analyse the responses to this suggestion for maybe rooting out the actual wolves.

What did Keith say at beers about no lynch....

I don't think QB is a wolf though. I've like 5mins max.

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote: »
    What did Keith say at beers about no lynch....

This:
    No lynch at this stage is not a good idea.

I don't think QB is a wolf though. I've like 5mins max.

You're right I'm not. But better to lose me than a rolled villager.

This:

Details lady. ;)

Why so

I've put in a vote for Baggly. Gut.

His reaction to my post was odd. Really odd. I've not posted on boards for a while, I made a joke this morning and a play on words today and all of a sudden I'm "interested". It's an unusual reaction.
    I can see him and Necro playing together this game.

If you want a NRV then you can take me too. I'd like to see how the no lynch plays out but I'm happy to die n0 for a village win.

• Advertisement

Are there take backsies on lynch votes?

Are there take backsies on lynch votes?

Yes sK said only last vote will be accepted

Sorry, I just see his other thread, which answers it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Can villagers stop narrowing the pool for wolves to hunt roled in, if that's the case.

Clara I'm not liking how you keep trying to drop me into a team with Baggly based off nothing.

But I'm off to Walrus now so it's for another day.

Necro wrote: »
    Don't think Baggly's a wolf, a wolf would jump on board no lynch but not suggest and argue for it strongly. IMO.

I'd be looking at QB who is normally against it but just happily acquiesced immediately once it was suggested.

Yet, you're now voting No Lynch?? :confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yet, you're now voting No Lynch?? :confused:

Read my posts since then, where I came to the conclusion that I have basically bupkiss (as in nothing) on anyone cos the thread is silent.

Can villagers stop narrowing the pool for wolves to hunt roled in, if that's the case.

Clara I'm not liking how you keep trying to drop me into a team with Baggly based off nothing.

But I'm off to Walrus now so it's for another day.
    It's not based off nothing.

You were very defensive of him earlier. You yourself told me and tusk not to defend each other because it looks Wolfy.

Read my posts since then, where I came to the conclusion that I have basically bupkiss (as in nothing) on anyone cos the thread is silent.

How do you feel about the beers discussion that this is a bad idea at this early stage?

It's not based off nothing.

You were very defensive of him earlier. You yourself told me and tusk not to defend each other because it looks Wolfy.

No I wasn't? I was defending the fact that you keep putting me on a team with him, which I am not unless he's a villager

How do you feel about the beers discussion that this is a bad idea at this early stage?

I don't remember that conversation tbh, but No Lynch is generally a bad idea

• Advertisement

I don't remember that conversation tbh, but No Lynch is generally a bad idea

Then keep your vote on tusk? Why change?

That's balls. You had something on me, if nothing else.

Oh Jesus. My fat fingers just told me I edited a post. I don't believe I changed anything....

Sorry sK

Vote for me then Clara if you think I'm a wolf with Baggly, why are you voting him.

This is weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Jesus I thought people might actually have had a discussion since I left.

I don't like sacrificial lambs. Lynch is best chance to catch a wolf, village shouldn't be volunteering for it as it negates that opportunity just as much as no lynch does.

I'm in a sacrificial lamb mood :P

Night all!

Vote for me then Clara if you think I'm a wolf with Baggly, why are you voting him.

This is weird.

Why won't you answer mine and QBs questions?

I'm more convinced Baggly is wolf than you. I just said I could see a team. That's it. I've given my reason for voting him

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Jesus I thought people might actually have had a discussion since I left.

I don't like sacrificial lambs. Lynch is best chance to catch a wolf, village shouldn't be volunteering for it as it negates that opportunity just as much as no lynch does.
    Maybe you're the wolf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Just seen we've a lynch tonight, I've had a sniffle of whiskey and my hunch is on Ecto, went immediately against the no lynch option which i kinda like in principle but almost has given her a free run.

Clara gives me the heebies, Baggly and Necro seem preconceived before the game ever started.

Advertisement