Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Shouldnt be a surprise that a festival heavy on dance electronic acts would have so many clashs late at night.

Interesting they have the main stage late into the sunday.

That maps a disaster , is it supposed to be an overlay over google maps or something

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Blackie_IRL

Is the app on playstore yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Yes app is available on play store for android now.

Too drunk to process it all. Although very exciting!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Coz

the Excel Import function on Clashfinder is acting the maggot!

Can someone link the playstore app because the only one I can find is the 2019 ve4sion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Dutchy

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Whipping Boy

Long range forecast is...not great :)

I'm sure it will change!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Is it just me or is it a bit odd that most stages on Sat and Sun dont get going till 3pm? Or will thry add more? Its nice to be able to wander around and see smaller bands in the early afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭HelpImAlive

Did anybody manage to get a screenshot of the site map before it disappeared from the app? Terrible organization this year, should at least be uploaded to their website.

• Advertisement

It's changed a bit this week, looked great yesterday. Keep an eye on Carlow Weather today or tomorrow he'll paint a fairly accurate picture

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I found it last night by searching "All Together Now 2022" in quotes.. madness really!

Apparently the map will be released on Monday according to ATN on Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭RINO87

Where you looking? It's not bad, just some rain on Sunday on yr.no and AccuWeather, met.ie has it dry for the weekend. But ya it changes every time I look!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Clashfinder seems to be fairly up to date with the times on the app apart from one or two of the food/comedy stages. Coz done the majority of the work, I threw in some smaller stages this morning.

https://clashfinder.com/s/atn2022

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Da Neck

Hey folks so as I previously alluded to, my band Gurriers was announced a few days ago. We're playing the well on Sunday night and we're on at 8:30.... we're just back from Mad Cool in Madrid which was a massive LOL, don't miss the boat! XO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Dreamweapon

As i feared, King Gizz and Thumper on at the exact same time. Enola Gay and Dry Cleaning clashing too. I'll opt for the Aussies on Sunday and Friday will do all of Enola Gay followed by second half of DC.

Big on the all mouth and trousers scene

• Registered Users Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭endainoz

Picked up a nice cheap resale ticket for 150+ fees. 175 total, pretty happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

the app is fairly brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭endainoz

It's not great tbh but at least we have stage times to pull from clashfinder now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭phizzledizzle

Some amount of whingers on the Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Griff77

Hey, anyone have the list of stuff to bring to a festival? There used to be one knocking around for each of the EPs that covered most of the bits you should bring to make camping life that bit easier. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

this is @scruff monkey ’s list from the beginning of the EP thread. Apologies for copying and pasting without prior permission!😀

My Essay Of Stuffs that i bring each year

1 - Ticket, the most important thing

2 - Tent + Sleeping bag (unless you're posh camping it, in which case just sleeping bag)

3 - Self inflating mat for sleeping bag (keeps you off the ground which can be really cold at night)

4 - Walking boots (you're going to be on your feet for 3 days solid, racking up a lot of milage, comfy, protected feets are best feets)

Note: Do not buy boots and break them in at the festival, you'll **** your feet up.***

5 - Camping chair, see #4, when you stop, you will want to rest your arse, do it in luxury

6 - Rain gear (you want to have it but not use it)

7 - Hat, I bring two, one for the sun and one for at night (no hair = v.cold head)

8 - Spare clothes (kept in car for emergencies), clean fresh socks every day people, even if you don't change anything else!

9 - Fleece type garment for the nights (again, it gets cold down there)

10 - Plastic bags for wet gear, should the nasty happen, you will need these, also good for tent bin.

11 - Torch (I take two, a small v.powerful hand held and a head lamp type, might be overkill but it is handy)

12 - Spare batteries for torches, I fit fresh ones in before the weekend and keep spares in the car

13 - Microfibre Towels

14 - Beer/Spirits

Note: for spirits I just want a few whiskeys late at night so I decant my poison of choice into a metal water flask before leaving house, you don't want to be arsed with carting glass bottles down there and then having to decant. Do it at home and breeze through security.

15 - Cold bag for #14

16 - Tent food, usually just pack a box of breakfast type bars, there are so many different food offerings in the main arena that you are not gonna go hungry

17 - Portable phone charger (aim for a minimum of 10,000mAh or higher (15,000mAh if there's more than one of you hanging off it)) and don't forget your micro usb/lightning/usb-c cables

18 - Water, if you are moving all day and drinking then you need lots of water, usually pick up a 6 pack of 1.5lt bottles, 3 in car, 3 in tent (water is heavy so no point killing self carrying an extra 9kg in on top of the rest)

19 - ear plugs for sleeping at night (boots have lots of silicon/waxy types)

20 - gig/music ear plugs for those of us who don't want to go deaf

21 - Lighter, even if you don't smoke, it's very handy to have

22 - Cash, there are ATMs on site, do not rely on them to be full or not mobbed by the rampaging hordes of the walking dead trying to get cash out to get a cocktail

23 - Small packets of wetwipes and or bottles of hand sanitiser to have on you all day

24 - Packet of large wet wipes for quickie freshing up in the tent

25 - Toiletries : chapstick / sun protection spray / aftersun (I got burnt this year and it was a godsend) skin moisturiser (you might be roughing it a little but you don't need to be roughed up), bog roll x 2 (one in tent, one in car), roll on smellies only, shower gel, toothbrush, toothpaste, Pain killers of choice, a packet of rennie/antacid type thing and just in case a packet of immodium or cheaper generic ****stopper

26 - Consumables : vitamin pills/ berocca type thingy for in the morning, dioralyte for with your water before bedtime.

27 - Rubbers, you want to leave the weekend at the weekend, not have it follow you for the rest of your life

28 - sunglasses (gots to be funky)

29 - small bag for during day (do not use a big backpack in crowds, that's a paddlin)

30 - neck gaiter/warmer can be handy in the evening if it's cold

31 - camping pillow

32 - small pair of field glasses are right handy

33 - flipflops for shower time (best not to wear into the bogs though or to walk around the main bog areas in them cos squealchy)

34 - Pair of runners to be left in car, nothing beats that aaaaaaah feeling as you slide your weary feets into comfy happiness on a Monday morning before you get nicked for drunk driving which leads us to

35 - Alcohol breathalyser test kit for in the car, you get them in halfords, don't be a dick and ruin your or someone elses life on a Monday morning

36 - Ziplock bags, they keep "small things" fresh and dry and certain smells in.

If you need this explained then you may be too young to be going.

37 - Reusable water bottle, they have water stations outside all the main toilet areas, you don't need to get ripped off for 4 euro everytime you need water.

Keep hydrated at all times (makes for lesser hangovers)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

It’s unbelievable!! We’ve just had a global pandemic with festivals shut down for two years….I’d watch two cows mooing at each other in a field at this stage!😂

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Van Doozy

ATN is cashless this year folks, so there won't be ATMs and traders will not accept cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

It is on the website, but they really should be putting that fact out more.

I hope the technology stands up to it and there won't be loads of "sorry, card machine out of order" signs.

As a trader @Van Doozy, have they told you you cannot accept cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Rotation control app on android to force it into landscape mode makes the app nicer to use in case that's any use to anyone else

I am half tempted to respond, if they are gonna bring those vibes just to stay home. The amount of whinging became worst than the hassle itself in 2019.

Encase people have forgotten what a festival is like...

They are trying to get 5-8,000 cars down tiny roads, because it's the most picturesque festival site in the country and most of us understand that. There will still be traffic hassle this year but not to the same scale.

Some bands will get covid or or have trouble travelling...no they can't fly a replacement in last minute.

Portaloos are mank , mankier as the weekend goes on. Sometimes there's plenty sometimes there's not. Yup they (should) get cleaned regularly but I've no idea how they can get to some of the spots with a truck at ATN.

It might rain

Theres never has not been a que for the showers at the time you want one.

You might feel conned going for posh camping..you might not . Nothing would be new in that regard.

"Why was x campsite so far away from x "...I dunno there was probably a genuine reason. Planning events are hard.

"They do xx so much better at the picnic..."...do we really wanna go into the tradeoffs for more smooth operation the picnic supposedly provides ?

I took me x hrs waiting for a bus back to x at x in the morning ...well duh!

Someone pissed on your tent...well that's just incredible bad luck in fairness.

"King kong deserve to be on mainstage" no they don't.

• Advertisement

Ok after all I said in my little rant......this I can see hassle with.

Advertisement