Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,855 ✭✭✭endainoz

I'd be hopeful, going by the poster Sinead would have been considered a sub headliner? Throw in a decent sized Irish act in there maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭jimosterberg

I want Idles!

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭antfin

Idles are in Canada that weekend. I wonder would The Prodigy be a possibility seeing as the initial dates of their return tour in the UK end the weekend before?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭Fanirish

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,734 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Yeah true not main headliner but up there. Not being bad especially under the tragic circumstances but Sinead not being able to play could potentially free up some cash for a few less profile acts for the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭crl84

Highly doubt there'll be any acts as big as Prodigy or Idles added at this stage.

In terms of Irish acts I'd guess we'll see Just Mustard added and maybe Soda Blonde.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,504 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Still hoping to see Iggy Pop added, Stooges was a brilliant sub for Primal Scream in 2007 EP, they were that good PS was a load of sh1te compared.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭jellybeano

Loving everyone’s guesses. Gonna throw Gabriels into the mix too. Would go down very well on one of the afternoons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Peesh89

Just humour me for a lil min... seem to be sharing a few acts with All Points East (Nick Cave, King Gizzard, Self Esteem, Floating Points, Sherelle, Joy orbison) sooo could Kraftwerk or chemical brothers be a little Orbital sized surprise that they could have already had booked maybe, rather than a Sinead replacement? Kraftwerk not playing anywhere that weekend, playing Denmark on the 4th and Belgium is only a wee minute away for Chems 😂

Wouldn't mind Fred Again from that lineup or Haai (think she played 2018? and just played beyond the pale but a gal can dream)

Idles are also on the lineup too..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

A man can dream! Would be ecstatic with either the Chemical Brothers or Kraftwerk but definitely not expecting either or anyone of that size in the final announcement. As you said, maybe a Sinéad replacement will be announced.

Good point regarding All Points East though, lots of acts shared and even many acts there who've played ATN before. Some I'd love from their lineups: The Blaze, Parcels, Kurt Vile, Fred Again. Although I'd say it's going to mainly Irish acts.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Just the Sunday lineup released on the facebook page, sorry can't post. Underworld headlining the main stage after King Gizzard.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Dutchy

Underwhelming thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭RINO87

What are Maribou State at these days? Seeing as POD do like to recycle acts, they're one I wouldn't mind seeing at ATN again.

Mary wallopers and soda blonde added to the Saturday. Certain posters will be delighted 😂😂😂

Hmmm looks like Aracdia isn't the big firey pyramid this time but the 'Arcadia Bug' saw a few vids of it from Glastonbury.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Balls I knew the bug was coming I didn't pick up the afterburner won't be. They are saying the lamposts and a fire breathing dragon thing will be there too

Sounds like Arcadia's budget package tbh.

Might explain why there's a separate AVA late night dance area in the woods.

Just read that on the website there, still sounds great tbh. Was a little underwhelmed at first with lack of afterburner but thanks for picking me back up 😂

Still a Saturday night "special guest" on the main stage to be announced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Gunner5

What's with Friday being so bare? I know its a later start but Gemma Dunleavy 2nd from top on main stage !? 2019 we had Patti Smith and Fontaines DC

Friday very light, looks like a lot of clashes on the cards for me on Saturday....oh well, good to have these problems again!! Bring it on!

Actually the Friday being light might be a good thing. I did the dog on it on the Friday 2019 for Orbital and put myself in a woeful hoola hoop for the weekend 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Lads would someone mind throwing in the day breakdown here.

I do not have a facebook account they do not have anything on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Gunner5

Sorry, you are correct. It was Orbital that was the Special Guest?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Only complaint would be that the weekend does not seem very evenly distributed, upon first glance the Friday feels extremely bare and lacking any big names. Saturday and Sunday have loads on then!

I guess Friday will give us an opportunity to explore the site, seems like there are a good few new areas or stages.

Can't remember I was stuck in traffic untill midnight 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

The arcadia bug is a down grade no matter what way they sell it.

Id say the light line up Friday is for everyone to relax a bit getting down.

Tbh people should be prepared for chaos. Look at everywhere involving crowds at the min. If people expect theyll whine all weekend about it if it happens ..stay home. They were almost worse than the issues themselves last time.

• Advertisement

There's 4/5 images for each day breakdown so hoping you can still nosey on facebook with links..

Friday - https://tinyurl.com/jwaakycs

Saturday - https://tinyurl.com/34cuebkn

Sunday - https://tinyurl.com/ycy3mene

Advertisement