Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

ILIKEFOOD wrote: »
    said it last year but I'd really love to not have any of these acts play - so bored with them now at this stage without intending any disrespect to them.

Hard enough to think who'd fill their places that said.

Kraftwerk

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Peesh89

Hard to imagine who might headline from an Electronic perspective. We can rule out Orbital and Underworld, cant see the Chemical Brothers. Possibly Leftfield if they tour live next year, maybe Groove Armada as they are allegedly recording a new album and taking it on the road. Any other suggestions?

Did someone mention kraftwerk a while back? Or maybe The Orb, saw they posted on facebook few months ago about new music.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

Kraftwerk

good call.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

Would like a good Techno DJ on the bill, someone like Richie Hawtin, Marco Carola, Villalobos or Sven Vath

Max Cooper has a new album out - could fill a kiasmos type slot.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

The Orb just about filled the Button Factory a few years back. That said, they;d be great in a late night random slight somewhere in a woods!

Tame Impala are on the festival circuit next year. Another potential headliner

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭deeks

Any news on Boutique Camping? Still doesn't appear to be any reference to All Together Now on the Tangerine Fields website and I've also checked on the Pink Moon website who do it at Electric Picnic and nothing there either.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Basement Jaxx (DJ set) + Divine Comedy announced for Kaleidoscope

There it is again. It would take mega money, or Glastonbury as a one, I think for Basement Jaxx to do a live show. Shame as they were a brilliant live act.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,696 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Where was that announced?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭rubick

Weepsie wrote: »
    The Orb just about filled the Button Factory a few years back. That said, they;d be great in a late night random slight somewhere in a woods!
    Would be perfect in the woods indeed. The current line-up isn't Paterson/Fehlmann though, it's Alex and Michael Rendall, who was involved with production on 'No Sounds Are Out Of Bounds'. They are touring a 30th Anniversary Show, although I'm not sure how long there's left to that given it's now November 2019.

Whispers on The Orb Music & Remixes Facebook group that there will be news of a project this week that features both The Orb and FSOL - not sure what this entails. My money's on a compilation album.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Eod100 wrote: »
    Where was that announced?

On FB

rubick wrote: »
    Would be perfect in the woods indeed. The current line-up isn't Paterson/Fehlmann though, it's Alex and Michael Rendall, who was involved with production on 'No Sounds Are Out Of Bounds'. They are touring a 30th Anniversary Show, although I'm not sure how long there's left to that given it's now November 2019.

Whispers on The Orb Music & Remixes Facebook group that there will be news of a project this week that features both The Orb and FSOL - not sure what this entails. My money's on a compilation album.

Throw in the KLF for good measure, have a pile of burning money somewhere and I'm there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭rubick

Weepsie wrote: »
    Throw in the KLF for good measure, have a pile of burning money somewhere and I'm there!

There'll be no KLF reunion, ever!
    Here's what Bill and Jimmy are up to these days:
    https://www.mumufication.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,311 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Biffy Clyro would be epic !!

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Sinead O Connor for ATN apparently.. although has the typo of Dublin instead of Waterford https://mobile.twitter.com/MagdaDavitt77/status/1199983084038426625

Sinead O Connor for ATN apparently.. although has the typo of Dublin instead of Waterford https://mobile.twitter.com/MagdaDavitt77/status/1199983084038426625

She seems to have deleted quickly. Anybody manage to screenshot

She seems to have deleted quickly. Anybody manage to screenshot

She had another tweet just there saying she can't announce them just yet but seems to be gone too. Guess they will be confirmed in next while

She had another tweet just there saying she can't announce them just yet but seems to be gone too. Guess they will be confirmed in next while

Did the tweet say ATN?

Did the tweet say ATN?

Yup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Where would Sinead be in terms of line up.
    Second or third from top. Or headlining the second stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

If they were doing it right, they'd have her outside at about 6pm IMO. She did similar slots to that at EP in the past and they were excellent.

If the weather played ball (i.e., not like Father John Misty and Bombay Bicycle Club this year :eek:) it could be a really cool show.

Say it would have to be main stage. It was down for the Friday when there's usually a whole not on so could be headliner even.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Girl Band announced - only irish show in 2020

Delighted - had tix for Vicar Street but fúcked my back up week of the gig and couldn't make it

maximoose wrote: »
    Girl Band announced - only irish show in 2020

Delighted - had tix for Vicar Street but fúcked my back up week of the gig and couldn't make it

Same! Was supposed to go on Friday but couldn't go in the end. Bloody delighted!!

Why they hide the bodies under my garage - great booking

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

GUITARRRSSSS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Peesh89 wrote: »
    Same! Was supposed to go on Friday but couldn't go in the end. Bloody delighted!!

Same, small fella was sick and couldnt leave him.

Bless those lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

Jee-sus, there's an awful lot of you that couldn't make Girl Band last week. An absolute epic gig! Fantastic addition! And Ms. Cinnamon, I couldn't stop singing that song for 2 days after! It was brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I wonder are we starting to see a pattern to their announcements - big expensive American booking, exclusive booking for emerging Irish punk band, with a big eclectic announcement due next Feb?

Advertisement